How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Still early days (Merciless Ledge), and so far there's not been a lot of unique drops to write home about.

But..

What a league! I'm having so much fun. There's just plenty to do, and I couldn't enjoy it more. :-)

Got one of those Ancient Reliquary Keys as well and I'm just waiting for Zana's Map Device to go grab whatever is in that chest.
https://soundcloud.com/anderswg
Same as always other then i did get an ex before lvl 55 (dont remember what lvl think it was 53)
This has been my most improbable find so far:

There's probably some law of RNG conservation that states I've exhausted all my allocated luck for the league.
"
I won't touch SSF mode. I'm pretty sure it's not what anyone asked for. When we said we need a solo self found mode we meant a mode where the shit drops are adjusted to account for no trading. Not basically a flag that says " yay I'm solo self found". I mean really. Just no. Why would I want to disallow trading and get NOTHING out of it except bragging rights? No thank you.
lol at talking on behalf of everyone

and people who wanted a great increase drops, shouldve never used the words 'ssf' to start with. they shouldve just said they wanted drops and instant gratification in a way where you wouldnt want to trade to begin with (and I shudder to think what such drops would have to be in a game like poe that has a billion of uniques and hundreds of diverse builds)
Pretty good went with blight this Time

Ssf Tag is a pretty nice Addon

Farm and Buy cant Compete with Self improvement
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Mar 5, 2017, 5:55:48 AM
Pretty good must say. Tabula in normal Ship Graveyard is kinda usefull :)
Found this little baby as hardcore ssf life based character.

Last edited by Asheren on Mar 5, 2017, 7:46:06 AM
"
Rockstopper wrote:

There's probably some law of RNG conservation that states I've exhausted all my allocated luck for the league.
Lmao, only if it was any useful apart from being a top kek troll item. Fishing my ass :^)
"
"
Rockstopper wrote:

Lmao, only if it was any useful apart from being a top kek troll item. Fishing my ass :^)

hmm maybe your luck went to me just got tabula rasa
"
grepman wrote:
"
I won't touch SSF mode. I'm pretty sure it's not what anyone asked for. When we said we need a solo self found mode we meant a mode where the shit drops are adjusted to account for no trading. Not basically a flag that says " yay I'm solo self found". I mean really. Just no. Why would I want to disallow trading and get NOTHING out of it except bragging rights? No thank you.
lol at talking on behalf of everyone

and people who wanted a great increase drops, shouldve never used the words 'ssf' to start with. they shouldve just said they wanted drops and instant gratification in a way where you wouldnt want to trade to begin with (and I shudder to think what such drops would have to be in a game like poe that has a billion of uniques and hundreds of diverse builds)

Talking about instant gratification in PoE always strikes me as funny. The whole game is build around trading, which is the closest you will ever get to instant gratification excluding cheats/devaccounts. Peoples builds and lootfilters are streamlined around the fact that loot is shit^2, speeding through maps in 1-2 minutes is what people are aiming for. Just so they can use the slot machine more often to either gather the currency directly or to maybe get one of the few items that are still worth looting. To obtain as much currency as fast as possible. This currency is then used to instantly buy the item they really want in the 'definitly not an ah' poe.trade.

Last league the only item i did not trade for and used was a (ONE) fucking jewel. Over the whole league i didnt even come close to find an item that i could actually use without it beeing a massive downgrade. I would have loved it to be able farm items for myself, but i doubt even a five times increase in loot quantity would give the speed of lootacquisition that trading provides.

Now tell, which is more instant gratification and which is closer to how an arpg should play:

Running the same straight layout again and again( because it has the highest (mobs/sec)/difficulty), without really looking at the loot(!!!) and then buying the item on poe.trade. For all items. Well, or simply flipping stuff instead of really playing until you can afford the gear you want...

Or farming different areas (divination cards!) and actually identifying the items you find along the way in the hope of finding something you can use in conjuction with the rest of your gear, because you can't simply buy the item giving you (for example) the missing resistances.

Heavy traders are THE personification of instant gratification, not the people who actually want to play the game to find their gear.
The Bestiary league proved once and for all, that GGG only listens to crying instead of well thought out criticism.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info