How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Thats one build i want to do about:
But yeh, get other items to get that 1k strength in ssfhc is pain :)
Flameblast Totem is still alive but to keep things interesting I made a (at some point in the future) max block Blade Flurry Gladiator who just finished Cruel. Hopefully I will eventually get some decent shield :D

Spoiler

Next I need to fix my resists.
Last edited by kuukkeli on Mar 13, 2017, 7:47:16 AM
Got deacent gloves and helmet. You can check with my character.
Did 5 maps with "rogue exiles drops are coorupted/mirrored"

FeelsSRSman :D
Spoiler
d:-D*
Got this ring:

If phys and all res roll were a bit higher this would be pretty gg.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I'm taking it a bit slow since I haven't played in over a year and a lot of stuff is still new to me.

Rolled a Ranger but am now leveling a Witch, currently level 57 near the end of Cruel act 3. Things definitely started brightening up when I finally found my first Cadiro who proceeded to offer me a Tabula Rasa for 140 coins :)

Most of my other gear is pretty hot garbage but I'm having a blast.
Shield charging (+fortify) now and dual curse (Enfeeble,Flammability) thanks to these:

Loving life right now. Level 70 (Pizza Totems), 4k HP, I think I'm ready for Merciless Izaro.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Well my hc gladiator got killed by my own overconfidence soo now testing hieropants. It feels very od to still run on mericless with fencoil.

The new nodes behind mindo over matter made a "mana shiled" build much more viable.

Just need to farm cards for sire of shards. (hopefully not die out of boredom before that happens).
Fantastic now that I got some serious play time last weekend:

Legacy League just became best league ever
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Oh and meet baron little brother.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info