How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

My necro set seems to be coming together all by itself, spider forrest Alira just dropped the boots. I guess my next build has been picked out for me, still have no clue about it though, never played a necromancer at all.
Spoiler
I still don't see how people are going to get 1000+ strength without sacrificing pretty much everything else. And giving up the weapon slot and boots to items that have no strength to them is going to kill it. Your boots will have to be replaced eventually with something that raises strength.
It's doable with the proper passive tree and some items. Not with necro boots though. You need:

as well as a good heavy belt, astramentis or a good amber amulet and high strength rolls on rings and chest. An int to strength conversion jewel might also be of help.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
It's doable with the proper passive tree and some items. Not with necro boots though. You need:

as well as a good heavy belt, astramentis or a good amber amulet and high strength rolls on rings and chest. An int to strength conversion jewel might also be of help.

Those should help as-well.

Necro ascendancy with buffed aura purity of elements should give you plenty of lee-way on other item slots to just roll whatever.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Not sure when to stop and turn in.. soon..
"
golan4840 wrote:

Not sure when to stop and turn in.. soon..

lel xD shame to let it rot in std!
do em all and show me what ya got! :P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
found it today for 7.1k pcoins xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
highlights for me so far.. needing cherrubims or belly, better helm and better belt

some good stuff otherwise

I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
I just heard the glorious sound of high-tier unique/exalt/divine dropping...

and then this happened -_-

Last edited by golan4840 on May 23, 2017, 5:47:28 PM
"
golan4840 wrote:
I just heard the glorious sound of high-tier unique/exalt/divine dropping...

and then this happened -_-

Cowards trail? Or were you wearing a Fairgraves Tricorn? In either case ggwp.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on May 23, 2017, 9:13:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info