How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Oiranoiccid wrote:

Which of these would have the most dps you guys think? I won't have that much time to test them all, so I would appreciate any advice.

You have to build for the first (and probably the second one too) so "testing them" isnt really viable.
Would use the corsair sword.
A single not-upgraded claw isnt very good.
Hyaons is too slow unless you use some skill/setup which does not scale fully with attack speed. And you "cant" use frenzy charges with it (in HC).
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

second astramentis in legacy and finally beat rigwald... Also 24 challenges complete in SSF.

this is mine first astramentis after 1 divine orb.

and some more stuff from last few days:
"
monsoonrider wrote:
"
tweedledee111 wrote:
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
Anyone know if SSF will be supported in Beta?

Good question. But i'm not sure if SSF would be much fun in beta, when they change keystones every week and wipe the servers, like they did in the past. It's a testing phase after all.

I dinged 99 yesterday in SSF legacy and i got high hopes that i can get 100 soon enough, to join the beta-fun.... darn, i'm sooo hyped :D.

Damn fitting name for an SSF character. Gratz! Its encouraging to see players reaching 100 sans trading. I hope to do the same someday but I have to be contented dinging 92 doing solo myself for now. I dont think ill ever reach the guardians and personally beat Shaper anytime soon but doing baby steps this league is fun, deathless Atziri runs, crafting items and doing more lab runs.
Someone mentioned Path of Building and I checked it out. My toon gained 15k more dmg thanks to it and without wasting orb of regrets. It will be monumentally helpful if PoE have something similar incorporated in the game.

Some non-exciting items but glad to have it anyway SSF drops
Spoiler

Thx for the compliment :) 92 is really good, too. Getting to 100 is a matter of time rather than a matter of skill imo, i'm just someone without obligations in RL :D. I was actually surprised how much i enoyed the journey... Probably because the character never felt finished. There is always something left for improvement. When i trade, i'm usually 99.99% geared out around 90 and get bored. In SSF i never got bored. And i learned a ton about the game, especially about the atlas. It's quite astonishing how much you can do by shaping your atlas towards your needs.
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Last edited by tweedledee111 on May 25, 2017, 8:24:59 AM
I think SSF will be in beta as option. It doesnt cost anything so they will probably allow it.

During this league i reach the highiest level form time i started PoE.
"
de99ial wrote:
I think SSF will be in beta as option. It doesnt cost anything so they will probably allow it.

last beta PoE.trade did not work with the beta so almost everyone was SSF
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

trade chat in the Awakening beta:

Guy 1: WTB LC [Lightning Coil]
Guy 2: WTB LC
Guy 3: WTB LC
Guy 4: yeah good luck with that
Guy 5: lol
Guy 6: *links one of the few LCs on the server* not selling trololo
*everyone loses their mind*
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 25, 2017, 12:18:05 PM
"
Bars wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

trade chat in the Awakening beta:

Guy 1: WTB LC [Lightning Coil]
Guy 2: WTB LC
Guy 3: WTB LC
Guy 4: yeah good luck with that
Guy 5: lol
Guy 6: *links one of the few LCs on the server* not selling trololo
*everyone loses their mind*

yeah I remember that lol

im hoping GGG rolls out some trade improvements with the beta

I know im crazy but I can hope lol
I dont see any any key!
Now that my Legacy League level 90 goal was completed (May 19th) and there are about 2 months before we get 3.0.0 I looked to find a fun build to do for a couple of months. I've got many unused unique weapons in Standard softcore so I did a bunch of googling to see what weapon I have that I'd like to try with a build I never have done. After much build guild reading and videos watched I decide to use this:

The build guide video looked cool: [2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist so I took an old level 71 witch that was available with full respec and made a Scorching Ray IceStorm Fire Elementalist. Now at level 80 in only 3 days of casual playing. The cast while channeling skill is totally unlike any melee or ranged skill I have ever used. And then there's the The Whispering Ice Vile Staff's level 1 IceStorm that drops along the beam with a hail storm of ice that obliterates everything. You can think of it as a super long Jedi light saber and anything I wave it over pretty much gets vaporized.

I made Dried Lake runs from level 71 to level 80 in about 10 hours of time. One of the coolest builds I've made. I've only got about half of the Intelligence that the build guide does and it still mows everything down. In Dried Lake runs Nightwane (and his copies) are dead in under 3 seconds and Voll dies in under 5 secs (most times I can kill him before he heavy strikes). Just ran the tier 10 Malformation map and Piety died in about 10 seconds. The thing I never new until it was explained in the build guide was that the IceStorm uses any support gems in the staff so for my 6S Vile Staff I automatically have a 6-link regardless of the physical links. Awesome weapon. Too bad that come PoE 3.0.0 ES gets nerfed so this fun skill to play will probably get wrecked and be non-viable. I have until July to get as high as I can, level 90 should be a piece of cake in a couple weeks of casual playing.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on May 26, 2017, 9:41:15 PM
Found these today in a Unique Cartographer's strongbox:

'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
"
Unquietheart wrote:
Found these today in a Unique Cartographer's strongbox:

Nice! Oba's curse is one of the best maps in ssf, mostly because you get craft bases (i84) in the last room and a chance at decent loot in the treasure room. I ran 3 in ssf and all 3 gave me loot that helped my build(s) in some way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info