How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

I've been really enjoying SSF and have almost all but stopped playing LSC since I started about 5 weeks ago.

I have a total of 5 characters, SRS, WI, Freezing Pulse, KB, and Doomfletch Deadeye all of which are between level 70-88.

I've had two 6L's, a Solaris Lorica and a bricked Queen of the Forest after a night of too many beers.

Atlas is at about 90/126 and I'm finding it tough to sustain red maps, hopefully that will change once I hit 100/126.

Masters are almost to level 8 (450k~)

Threshold jewels have been some what of a hindrance, as well as fated prophecies. I've done probably 1,000 prophecies and still haven't hit the Doomfletch prophecy. Alternatively I've found 6 of one threshold jewel and none of others.

Hoping they add a threshold jewel div card in future updates.

Here's some of my favorite pieces of loot thus far:
Spoiler

Last edited by seanxjohnson on May 21, 2017, 3:26:18 AM
I am currently leveling a new character with this sword which is from a divination card. I thought this sword is not good being non crit, but it looks like it is better than I thought. I wonder who made that card...a good card.

Current build is a RT blade flurry and once the character hits around level 82, then I will switch to a ele buzz saw.
Last edited by Oiranoiccid on May 22, 2017, 2:04:02 AM

Second 6 Link.

And I´m currently farming Marshes to get Montreguls Grasp.
I got 7 Zombies right now. Somehow need to get to 8 so that I run around with 4 Big Zombies.
They are Meatshields anyway and i have to resummon them quite a lot.
I wanna to beef them up a little. Bones of Ullr and The Baron would be nice.
I hope on getting those to get more Zombies and just overall more damage.
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on May 21, 2017, 7:00:48 PM
"
Bars wrote:

Had a look at your character. A few minor tips: Lion's Roar does nothing for BV, and you should really pick Pain Attunement and get Discipline and clarity with blood magic.

Thats interesting because yesterday buddy from guid helped me to remade my character to low life :)

Lions Roar gets me some armour and knockback. Decoy totem taunts enemy, he tries to get to it and i am blocking it. Also it helps to move mobs from for example burning ground or lightning totems.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Get rid of PcOC wasteing a dps socket. u essentially have a 4L trying to mid maps.

I will when and IF i get Skyforth ;)

"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Orb of storms + PCOC (and usually curse on hit and curse)

Tried double curse but it was so rarely seen so i dropped it. Also no skill slots and third active skill is just to much for me.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Warlords is nice then you can get rid of LL too and have a real 6L

I have 6L

"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Your gear is really nice overall. Should have no problems up to 14 maps following what bars and i said

I assume it is to me ;) Yes i cant complain but i need a little bigger amount of ES. However current remade helps a lot. Also still searching for prophecy for this:

And found:
Started a SRS necro the other day. SRS is a lot more fun than I anticipated.

Had a 5L staff in my stash for a while now, finally found a way to make use of it:

Shitty stats, but +2 fire does the job for now :)
My SRS necro is also my first CI character this league. I'm up to 7.2k ES now, surprised I got that high with my current gear. But then again, I spent a lot of points on ES nodes.
"

Second 6 Link.

And I´m currently farming Marshes to get Montreguls Grasp.
I got 7 Zombies right now. Somehow need to get to 8 so that I run around with 4 Big Zombies.
They are Meatshields anyway and i have to resummon them quite a lot.
I wanna to beef them up a little. Bones of Ullr and The Baron would be nice.
I hope on getting those to get more Zombies and just overall more damage.

I farmed the card too, and it took more than I thought, first 2 cards were dropped in 3 hours, then last 2 took 6! hours of farming with legacy stones. I was agonized hahaha.

"
Reizoko wrote:
Started a SRS necro the other day. SRS is a lot more fun than I anticipated.

Had a 5L staff in my stash for a while now, finally found a way to make use of it:

Shitty stats, but +2 fire does the job for now :)
My SRS necro is also my first CI character this league. I'm up to 7.2k ES now, surprised I got that high with my current gear. But then again, I spent a lot of points on ES nodes.

Can I ask why you went CI instead of LL for aura buffs? Also 7k es in SSF without a shield is pretty impressive.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
I want 2 bellies and a cospri's. Fml.

ASK AND YE SHALL RECIEVE!

Sorry for caps, I'm legit overwhelmed with excitement.
After rebuilding T12 corrupted yellow maps are rather easy. It was a good choice :)
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info