How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
I'm still alive but leveling is going very slowly. Just almost ripped in a phys reflect mesa breech due to xandro just jumping into it out of nowhere. Guess that'll teach me to clear the area around breeches first. Going to play a game of league to calm down a bit before I continue the grind.

Edit: Been going on about trying to get a Marohi and almost unbelievably, I just got one. I don't remember the last time I was this excited playing PoE (actually I do, it was when I first found Krillson, but w/e).

Graz!
"
tweedledee111 wrote:

i just got this :D... not sure what to do now, lul

Speechless! Gratz
"
Oiranoiccid wrote:
Graz!

Ty, turns out it's a good roll too. Used the 140 or so jewelers I had and still no 6s but w/e, I'm just happy to have it xD
"
Bars wrote:
Hows'the Burning Arrow build doing? I also have the Xoph bow and sudden ignition and it's one of the builds I'm wondering about.

Hard to say at this point other than it is decent,the healing is noticeable.I estimate it will be very decent later as I still have a way to go.The good thing about it is a second skill like Seige Ballista will benefit from the bow,the fire conversion and EP effects it(note it is physical damage not weapon physical damage so physical spells benefit too!).
Last edited by Kavlor on May 20, 2017, 11:56:36 AM
"
Kavlor wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
Hows'the Burning Arrow build doing? I also have the Xoph bow and sudden ignition and it's one of the builds I'm wondering about.

Hard to say at this point other than it is decent,the healing is noticeable.I estimate it will be very decent later as I still have a way to go.The good thing about it is a second skill like Seige Ballista will benefit from the bow,the fire conversion and EP effects it(note it is physical damage not weapon physical damage so physical spells benefit too!).

EP? Elemental penetration? What does this have to do with spells and Siege Ballista?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on May 20, 2017, 12:07:19 PM
"
Bars wrote:
"
Kavlor wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

EP? Elemental penetration? What does this have to do with spells and Siege Ballista?

Elemental proliferation,'Ignites your skills cause spread to other enemies...' it works identically to the support gem.
Ah, the proliferation.. yes, that's fine, but playing a spell build with a 0 spell damage weapon... dunno

There's an elementalist if you are so big on the proliferation.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Recrafted shield and this is how it looks like:

Rest is the same.

Leveling to 90 is.... frustrating. Even on 5-8 tiers maps i sometimes get one shoted. Just out of nowhere.

Also RNG is shit to me.
"
de99ial wrote:
Recrafted shield and this is how it looks like:

Rest is the same.

Leveling to 90 is.... frustrating. Even on 5-8 tiers maps i sometimes get one shoted. Just out of nowhere.

Also RNG is shit to me.

Had a look at your character. A few minor tips: Lion's Roar does nothing for BV, and you should really pick Pain Attunement and get Discipline and clarity with blood magic.
Last edited by Bars on May 21, 2017, 2:44:21 AM
Get rid of PcOC wasteing a dps socket. u essentially have a 4L trying to mid maps.

Orb of storms + PCOC (and usually curse on hit and curse)

Warlords is nice then you can get rid of LL too and have a real 6L

Your gear is really nice overall. Should have no problems up to 14 maps following what bars and i said
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 21, 2017, 3:10:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info