64bit client crashing

ditto, continuous crashing since patch
"
Sinnik wrote:
"
M0rO wrote:
"
Having the same issues on steam client with the latest patch. Seems disabling multitheading fixes it for me.

i think you may be on to something there.

i just switched over to DX11Beta with multithreading disabled to test it. normally as soon as it logs into town i crash. this time it is running fine though!

I was having the same problem and disabling Multithreading fixed it for me.

@M0rO : Thank you for the info really saved my insanity.

I have as well, think it's working but want to test it further.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
Having the same issues on steam client with the latest patch. Seems disabling multitheading fixes it for me.

I've been playing 12 hour straight no crash since changing that setting. Was crashing every 5mins or so before that.
Disabling Multi-threading also appears to have worked for me as well. I played for several hours yesterday, with this setting disabled and without a crash. We'll see how things go today.
Fixed mine.

I tried a reinstall as well as verifying integrity on steam. Didn't work.

I manually went into my steam poe folder and deleted the contents of the two shader cache folders. This appears to have fixed it for me. Running Dx11 fullscreen for merc act 1 / 2 today no crashes.
Since yesterday, I have been crash free - it may be a coincidence, but I have been starting the client from the "normal" shortcut (so pathofexile.exe). I noticed that this ends up calling the 64 bit version anyway since in task manager I can see it's the x64 executable running.

I previously had a shortcut directly to the _x64 executable, and with that I was crashing often.

Yesterday I also did a complete reinstall, deleted all cache files etc, reloaded and still had crashes after, but switching to the normal client seems to have fixed it for me.

I am running with engine multithreading on, DX11 Beta.

Turning off multithreading seemed to work for me.
I actually had this since the league went live with both,x64b and x32b clients,was not AS bad while leveling,but once mapping started i was randomly crashing while entering maps,towns e.t.c,basically whenever it needed to load a new outlay or larger number of assets,it would in alot of cases end up crashing.

And yes,disabling Multi threading did fix the crashing issue.
No rest for the wicked.
Disabling MultiThreading worked for me too. Played about 3 hrs with my buddy tonight doing all the low level maps and never crashed once.

will try disabling multi-threading

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info