64bit client crashing

Me and 4 other friends have this problem. Two of us died while playing hc and crashing because of this. Can someone from GGG help out here? IT SUCKS BADLY
Maybe ANY update?!
Or are you going to ignore this like the disco shit ppl got since 2.5 with dx11?
This is gettign ridicolous.
Every patch some new shit gets fcked up....
Getting constant crushes every now and then its so annoying I got gtx 1060
Still crashing, Game is now unplayable, please fix this
ASP.
IGN KTF
Edit: wrong thread

Last edited by Kellog on Mar 6, 2017, 7:47:10 PM
"
Lord1k wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:
"
Lord1k wrote:
Disabling MultiThreading worked for me too. But play with 6 cores processor(6800k) when game use only 1 its not good cos my avg fps when i open breach or got ground effect on map is 40-50. On 144hz monitor its look disgusting. GGG fix it pls!

As far as I'm aware, it's the GPU multi-threading you're disabling. The game is still using multiple processor threads.

I have only 1 GPU(GTX 1070) and i test now map with burning ground: avg fps with enable multithreading was 144 and disable multithreading 57. Quote from 2.4 changelog "To disable this feature, change "Engine Multithreading" in the Graphics Options to "Disabled". It is automatically disabled if your CPU has less than four hardware cores." Yeah game using multiple processor threads(2) :D. its 1/3 potential of my CPU.

I didn't explain things well. Prior to patch 2.3.3, PoE used a single thread for rendering, the "Engine Multithreading" introduced with that patch, added support for multi-threading rendering. This, assuming you're not GPU bound, improves performance quite considerably. By disabling the option in-game, you're not disabling processor multi-threading completely, just the part the deals with rendering. You can check this in something like Resource Monitor or Perfmon, even Processor Explorer.

Adding myself to affected users.

Disabling multithread fixes it, but causes immense lag in party play (someone else dropping some earthquakes drops my frames immensely for example).
IGN: Nano
No feedback GGG ? Are u at least aware of this ?
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Last edited by coyd on Mar 7, 2017, 7:23:35 AM
It's been a few days since launch now... Come on GGG.

A lot of your users are affected by this.
Last edited by rEDNiNE150 on Mar 7, 2017, 8:27:46 AM
dont expect any reply... we are the minority here with dx11 multithreading problem.

Dran, drauf, drüber !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info