[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

"
delgar89 wrote:
Hmm is it possible to achieve 1000 str as a witch ?

Easily.

Level 40 now, finished lab. 7 zombies and 1 golem atm, about to drop my firestorm as it's not really doing a lot any more. Like it so far :D next level I'll be able to equip the first
too
Mind sharing tree for that str stacking ?
Be water, my friend.
"
delgar89 wrote:
Mind sharing tree for that str stacking ?

Afraid I haven't made it yet. I had no idea this helm existed as it was unreleased, so I'll have to look into it tomorrow. Right now I am just skilling the normal minion stuff and taking life nodes, but I'll work towards getting as much strength as possible. Down to marauder we will go
Can you update OP with skill tree links that work please?

Those poeurl.coms don't load at all. The website doesn't even work. Was looking forward to following your skill tree as I level :(
When righteousness falters
And chaos threatens to prevail
I take on a physical body
And manifest myself on earth.
Last edited by Thermoluminescence on Mar 3, 2017, 9:32:36 PM
Luckily I'm going life. Can't see to see how str stacking works. Tree please! :D
Last edited by Pheu on Mar 3, 2017, 9:50:56 PM
Someone on reddit posted this skill tree talking about 1200 theoretical STR.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAJuhj0ZBh-w4Dc0BkRo4xYoRD7-XfRi86mpDogCD2ytQm4quPr5PpwiFe_fXFm_E9kjnkDPJPRzOOw3pAoVgxq5VxhNsr6dmVNP77IqqxILH8B88Le_rjM9fP9Af2QtqrPZI7w49D1OlKphIjti9VyvfikyzUEcnL2eb-oBo8jbpWpEVUG0ZiECsmAj0BLM9_BCXMZ464dOPTbkt0sy8vYI6WKasXyqdrjrYJKr-s4NfDF_sg6h9dFWQVf5UpldEBONqR4X-Cv6P5FH56BjXIvRsC_Ier2x8u8Bma9u3PhQgRUeDzDkLTeMN4hpswFTyRTWSBkk=

But i don't see how. it has only 300 + str on the tree.

EDIT: Astramentis will be a must for sure

Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Mar 3, 2017, 10:12:55 PM
"

I put that Tree into path of building and it takes perfectly rolled strength on every piece of gear, as well as 2 perfect brawn jewels and a perfect Efficient training to just barely break 1000.
OK, I have fiddled around with poeskilltree generator as well as path of building, With this tree: http://poeurl.com/7Fm you can break 1k strength with all moderately rolled items (rares with 30 str, 25 str implicit neck, 4 %5 str brawns, 2 +20 efficient tainings) We get access to 1 violent dead jewel to the left of witch and Can swap out a belt with Umbilicus Immortalis for zombie bombs if we make up 6 strength through lightly better than middle of the line rolls.
Any thoughts on Minion Instability?
"
delgar89 wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAJuhj0ZBh-w4Dc0BkRo4xYoRD7-XfRi86mpDogCD2ytQm4quPr5PpwiFe_fXFm_E9kjnkDPJPRzOOw3pAoVgxq5VxhNsr6dmVNP77IqqxILH8B88Le_rjM9fP9Af2QtqrPZI7w49D1OlKphIjti9VyvfikyzUEcnL2eb-oBo8jbpWpEVUG0ZiECsmAj0BLM9_BCXMZ464dOPTbkt0sy8vYI6WKasXyqdrjrYJKr-s4NfDF_sg6h9dFWQVf5UpldEBONqR4X-Cv6P5FH56BjXIvRsC_Ier2x8u8Bma9u3PhQgRUeDzDkLTeMN4hpswFTyRTWSBkk=

But i don't see how. it has only 300 + str on the tree.

EDIT: Astramentis will be a must for sure

You can't use 2 zombie jewels with that tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info