[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

that is the issue though . once you start using srs .. you begin to notice how unnecessary zombies are. any build that adds srs tends to evolve over time into just an srs build with an extra minion thrown in.

i will say this , as time goes on the less value you put in curses in general. they are good for trash .. but generally speaking it is not the trash you need them for and guardians and shaper tend to have pretty high reductions to curse effectiveness.

hell i would go so far as to say if you use srs .. you dont really need to bother with curses at all.

better to reinvest those points into making your gearing situation easier

you are probably better off with the zombies in the 4l since the +2 levels are more useful to them in the long run.

grave intentions is a bit out of the way for baron build (there is nothing on the left side of the tree which holds value.

so usually you go for what you need to get to 12 zombies before montre cuts them in half.

giving up EE is a mistake. of all the debuffs available it is the most consistent. it always takes away 50% res .. there is no boss ee effectivness to worry about i would drop all your curses before dropping ee
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Aug 29, 2017, 1:06:35 PM
Went back to using Montre'gul's. DPS without it on Zombies was 19K, DPS with it is 40K (per zombie that is.) So it cuts zombies in half but doubles their damage, gives them better resists and more health. Very worth it. I didn't use it last league but I think the new melee phys supports make it a lot more viable. I went ahead and switched my gems around and it's actually a DPS increase for both SRS and Zombies. Keep in mind the gems aren't 20 yet because I reset them 2 days ago, if they were 20 maybe it'd be different.

This works extremely well, I also went back to using good old Carnage Chieftains and they really help with mapping speed.

"
DB42 wrote:
Went back to using Montre'gul's. DPS without it on Zombies was 19K, DPS with it is 40K (per zombie that is.) So it cuts zombies in half but doubles their damage, gives them better resists and more health. Very worth it. I didn't use it last league but I think the new melee phys supports make it a lot more viable. I went ahead and switched my gems around and it's actually a DPS increase for both SRS and Zombies. Keep in mind the gems aren't 20 yet because I reset them 2 days ago, if they were 20 maybe it'd be different.

This works extremely well, I also went back to using good old Carnage Chieftains and they really help with mapping speed.

since op isn't updating.
Do you any more updates?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info