[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

What about the new Violent Dead Jewel? You don't mention it at all. What's the cap to how many we should be using in our build?
"
carbonite66 wrote:

so how would you skill this gem wise and for leveling how does this work? im very interested in this build and it seems like using srs with zombies is good because like other guy said it controlls where the zombies go etc so just added dmg with zombies spectres and srs going

fundamentally this is going to boil down to 2 issues mana and socket space

most people dont appreciate this but there are a metric butt-ton of itty bitty little skills that eat up a summoner sockets that other builds just dont need to do.. the summoner gem tax

so while you can use srs in a 4l .. good luck fitting 4 sockets worth because there will be concessions to be made in doing so.

i am not saying going srs is a strictly bad thing . you can do it.. but it has a price.

for zombies skilling the gem

if the new threshold jewels somehow totally remove the need for splash

2b 2g 2r

zombie , minion damage, faster attacks , poison, melee physical, empower.

if you roll united in dream to drop the poison .. id actually say

2b 1g 1r 1w
zombie, minion damage, faster attacks, minion speed/fortify/voidmanipulation , melee physical empower

multi strike only works on zombies .. as an off switch for melee splash i would almost consider the two an inseparable package either you do both .. or you do neither.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Mar 3, 2017, 2:41:57 PM
"
thecolours wrote:
What about the new Violent Dead Jewel? You don't mention it at all. What's the cap to how many we should be using in our build?

2 is cap, use 2
Isn't SRS a bad skill to direct zombies? It has a ramp up time before they are released. It's good for taking on bosses, but not for directing zombies. I'm not saying get rid of it, but rather use something like ball lightning and EE to direct your zombies and save SRS for bosses.
http://i.imgur.com/eKmz3wN.jpg

With this new helmet life is going to be way mroe appealing. I will update OP later but for now I am gonna go this route
That helmet is sick. But what does adding my strength to my minions actually do? Does it only give it extra health? Or damage as well?
Last edited by thecolours on Mar 3, 2017, 5:53:55 PM
It gives your Zombies phys dmg as well.
But I seriously don´t know how to get to 1000 strength...

best 1c I've ever spent :D

Build is changing to MAX str life based because of it. Aberron's boots gonna be great
I'm so mad, I've invested too far into low-life now to use it without making a new character? Did I mess up?
Hmm is it possible to achieve 1000 str as a witch ?
Be water, my friend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info