[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

"
Kwitch wrote:
Hello!

I would love to add your build to the listing, however with a burden of 7 uniques to function, I cannot list it as named, for it is not viabale as a 'league starter'.

Rename the build and pm me if you still wish for it to be listed, or feel free to maintain it yourself as it is somewhat disingenuous.

Cheers!

All the uniques except astramentis cost 1-2 chaos. Astramentis is not mandatory.. it only allows you to achieve 6 zombies. So yes, this is very good league starter and potentialy solid end game character.
Be water, my friend.
"
Kwitch wrote:
Hello!

I would love to add your build to the listing, however with a burden of 7 uniques to function, I cannot list it as named, for it is not viabale as a 'league starter'.

Rename the build and pm me if you still wish for it to be listed, or feel free to maintain it yourself as it is somewhat disingenuous.

Cheers!

Only 3 of the uniques are mandatory from that listing though, mon'treguls (1 alch), alberon's path (1 alch) and the baron which is... 1 alch

so saying it's not a viable starter build is insane because I did just that, made it from the start and have been linking my progression throughout the thread.
If you use a rare chest or find a good talisman with +1 zombie and a lot of strength then you won't need more than 1500 strength. If you combine both, you can use 7 zombies at 1200 strength :)
is it worth swapping zombies to a 5 link or is the 2+ level better?
Planning on basing my Scion build on a modified version of your STR Tree, Is it possible to play this build entirely without using Spectres?
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Definitely possible to play without spectres. SRS and Zombies alone are pretty awesome.
How are you progressing right now? Just ripped like a fool as Flameblast in Merc twice now, want to play another build. This fun in LHC?
First of all what a great build and a lot of fun to play. I totally disagree with Kwitch's assessment that this is not a starter build as it is one of the easiest builds that I ever started a league with. The problem is that I do not have very much experience with summoner builds and I have a couple of noob questions.

1) Does it matter where I summon a Zombie. Will one raised in normal Dry Lakes be as powerful as one raised in cruel Dry Lakes? Or is their damage based on the instance that I am currently playing in. I am guessing from the tool-tip that it does not matter, but I want to make sure that it does not operate like a 'Raise Specter' does.

2) I have been casting 'Convocation' periodically to help heal my Zombies. Is this necessary or do they heal themselves over time? Not that this is a real problem in that my Zombies very very rarely die :)

3) I don't understand how to use 'Flesh Offering' or 'Desecrate'. I read somewhere that I can use 'Desecrate' to help direct my Zombies, but I have been casting a Ball Lightning tied to an 'Enfeeble' on my enemies which has been working well. Can someone give me some guidance on how and when to use these two spells?

Thanks in advance and if anyone would care to take a quick peek at my character her name is 'SkuaRaisesTheDead'. Any help would be appreciated.
Bought two Clayshapers and started using them at lvl 41. I'm level 52 now and melting everything really fast. I'm using SRS 4L. 9 zombies and 3 stone golems. Stone golems are killing yellows with one hit from their ground slam. It's a really good way to level from 41-62 until you unlock Montes.
Hey fellow Summoners!

I am playing Zombie/SRS with Baron + Mon'treguls too... its pretty awesome so far. Here are some things I've experienced so far:

1. Geofris Sanctuary is so freaking awesome.. it gives me 1500 ES just form the Strength.. I am so far sitting at 4.2k Life + 2.2k ES. Realy Neat!

2. Sockeling Multistrike into ur Zombies makes them Hoolahoop as crazy.. They Spam the Slam! And thats so freakinbg hard hitting!

3. Severed in Sleep and its big brother work wonders... they empower the Minions so much + Poisen is a big Boss killer!

Things I am currently working on:

- Getting better Rings and Belt, also swapping the Hands.. I think they are atm kinda needed but they suck... hard... Really want to get more STR on the items so i can see how the Leech form the Baron works out :)

- Upgrade Severd in Sleep: The Envy Aura should be freaking awesome! I don't know how to cast my aura's tho... will be a bit of work through!

Currently I am clearing T9 Maps without any problems and looking forward to t11-12...

PS: Guys.. srsly tho. Multistrike on Zombies.. they look like some Raver-techno-dudes.. Awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info