[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

"
Drazenx wrote:
hello..currently i am using ur build at lvl59..doing decent..my 2nd summoner character..after snap shot remove
-can i know what is ur current str?..
-do you find its easy to stack 1k+ str?..for the 2% leech from baron helmet
-what is ur main spectre?

Answers to these questions can be found in the main post now, as I updated it earlier.

I have 12xx strength atm, not sure the current amount
No problem to get above 1000 if you gear specifically for it. It's not different than HowA and int scaling
Slashed miscreations. If I can't get them, undying evangelists

edit: dang I got beaten to the answer x) oh well hope more will read the op now that the information is more correct.
Last edited by allana on Mar 6, 2017, 7:56:05 AM
I see a lot of posts complaining about Zombie AI, but I have to ask are you using Minion Speed on jewelry & do you realize you can target your zombies with ANY spell (I use SRS)

Build is working GREAT for me right now

Spoiler

Last edited by Agent_Wesker on Mar 6, 2017, 8:38:39 AM
@Agent_Wesker
its a chore to direct Zombies and it just shouldn't be!
there are way to passive and always behind me - Zombies should be a meat-shield so they need to be in front of me!
its just shit AI and this was always the problem with Zombies ....

"
BeRse wrote:
@Agent_Wesker
there are way to passive and always behind me - Zombies should be a meat-shield so they need to be in front of me!

You should have a minimum of 25% increased minion speed for them, and if they are still lagging behind spam Convocation on anything that doesn't immediately die. With 2 Violent Dead equipped Zombies will slam constantly and quickly end any threat.

(I use SRS for trash, The Baron makes them strong in a 4L)

I should also mention constant Flesh Offering spam helps a lot.
Last edited by Agent_Wesker on Mar 6, 2017, 8:43:28 AM
On the topic of AI it's always going to be clunky. I'm surprised they made golems as good as they did because it kind of allows for very automated gameplay, like my previous league ender hexagolem could easily waltz into any map (and I mean any) and kill everything by just strutting around

This build works better if you're a bit proactive with directing them and as a result it's really fun. You feel more like a legion commander than the guy who just happens to be surrounded by murdering firespawns
"
BeRse wrote:
@Agent_Wesker

put the mouse near you and spam a spell, zombies will follow where ever the mouse is as long as your spamming something

also, convocation + cwdt works wonders if you like having your hordes stick around
I skipped Breach league and decided to jump back into PoE after seeing zombie fixes. I had thought up pretty much the same exact build, and after seeing The Baron, I am glad I did.

I am level 52 with my Zombie build which is pretty much the same as this one. Didnt take Necro shield yet for minions or dont feel the need to use offerings yet, but since I missed out on cast when channeling last league I decided to add that with scorching ray, summon skeletons and minion damage.

I use that and skeletons spawn at location very fast, and it directs zombies where to go as well. The skeletons smash everything at these early levels, so I am pretty happy with this for now.

Eager to see this build take off when I get my Grasp at 68 and get over 1k strength!
Last edited by sheeeeeeets on Mar 6, 2017, 11:31:18 AM
How much hp your zombies have?
My Zombies at level 19 has 22719 life
So the only major concern i see with this build right is how many jewel sockets it is eating up. a chunky portion of minion life on my es based zombie builds came from life/damage minion jewels.

this is how i was able to pump my minion life value from the usual 150% to the 210%+ i use in end game content.

And you need a ton of minion life to do shaper..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info