[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

About auras: I just slot all 3 but only use 2 at a time. Most time i use haste and purity because my resist are terrible

Build in maps: So far I have done tier 8, that is how high has dropped for me. Works great! Endgame looks feasible

Amulet: I paid 41 ex and my old version which was +2 zombies and 4% life reg per second

Will have some time today so gonna rewrite Op ans flesh out support gems and explain spectre usage etc
"
allana wrote:
About auras: I just slot all 3 but only use 2 at a time. Most time i use haste and purity because my resist are terrible

Build in maps: So far I have done tier 8, that is how high has dropped for me. Works great! Endgame looks feasible

Amulet: I paid 41 ex and my old version which was +2 zombies and 4% life reg per second

Will have some time today so gonna rewrite Op ans flesh out support gems and explain spectre usage etc

I will wait for it. I saw that u dont use 2 violent dead without the need of its requirement, is the slam not that good to ultilize it ?
My first time to play as a necro, is the aura really important ? If not that good i think i will throw away mana reserve wheel.
Cheers
"
T_Speed wrote:
"
allana wrote:

I will wait for it. I saw that u dont use 2 violent dead without the need of its requirement, is the slam not that good to ultilize it ?
My first time to play as a necro, is the aura really important ? If not that good i think i will throw away mana reserve wheel.
Cheers

The violent dead jewels don't need int to be allocated, it just needs to exist in radius. My jewels are working fine.
OP has been updated and I am about to add a FAQ section because I get a lot of the same questions in game. Look over it, the strategy section now covers leveling.
trying this str stacking summoner out, using your tree as a vague template
so far so good, i chose the neco aegis route with victarios and got a 2nd int > str jewel along the way

this build is actually insane with srs, i dont think running specters will be as good as just srs, since most of the top tier specters dont benefit from the bonus melee phys damage off getting all your, str, beacon of corruption is also a good candidate for more deeps, since str gives the minions tons of life.

maybe some insane melee specter can be born out of this too lol

i have thoughts of getting scourge and running some sort of blade flurry + cwc + srs set up, possibly dropping necro aegis and getting a united in dream in the off hand, but thats expensive as heck lol.
Last edited by Doyzord on Mar 6, 2017, 6:05:57 AM
I am curious if spectres benefit from iron will/grip, I guess they should? I will say yes, summon raging spirits with the helmet will likely be better than spectres with the helmet, because SRS AI is way stronger for clearing. It's just that it is a different build altogether and you'd probably be better just getting a bow/staff for them instead if thats your forte. We want to make the strongest legion we can, that's why we do Zombiemancers!
Can you show your zombies tooltip?

Too much important gems in 4link to make SRS strong here
SRS, spell echo, melee splash, multistrike, poison, minion damage,empower.

Perhaps Animate Guardian? With some gears adding damage to allies?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHLSNnKUNO8
Last edited by Inferius90 on Mar 6, 2017, 7:30:14 AM
hello..currently i am using ur build at lvl59..doing decent..my 2nd summoner character..after snap shot remove
-can i know what is ur current str?..
-do you find its easy to stack 1k+ str?..for the 2% leech from baron helmet
-what is ur main spectre?

"
allana wrote:
I am curious if spectres benefit from iron will/grip, I guess they should? I will say yes, summon raging spirits with the helmet will likely be better than spectres with the helmet, because SRS AI is way stronger for clearing. It's just that it is a different build altogether and you'd probably be better just getting a bow/staff for them instead if thats your forte. We want to make the strongest legion we can, that's why we do Zombiemancers!

zombies are still the main dudes lol

srs is just there to do more damage and round up / confuse monsters
the final set up will have srs in the helm and the zombies fully linked in the chest

basically im combining angryaa's old build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667893
with str stacking + zombies lol
"
Drazenx wrote:
hello..currently i am using ur build at lvl59..doing decent..my 2nd summoner character..after snap shot remove
-can i know what is ur current str?..
-do you find its easy to stack 1k+ str?..for the 2% leech from baron helmet
-what is ur main spectre?

Hey! You can find your answers in first page

- his current str is 1300+
- check uniques to reach 1000 str easily. The only expensive one is Astramentis amu
- slashed miscreations (found in maps rolled with "area contains demons" affix) or undying evangelists (found in sceptre of god act 3)
Last edited by Pheu on Mar 6, 2017, 7:40:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info