[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

"
XyolandiX wrote:
Hey fellow Summoners!

I am playing Zombie/SRS with Baron + Mon'treguls too... its pretty awesome so far. Here are some things I've experienced so far:

1. Geofris Sanctuary is so freaking awesome.. it gives me 1500 ES just form the Strength.. I am so far sitting at 4.2k Life + 2.2k ES. Realy Neat!

2. Sockeling Multistrike into ur Zombies makes them Hoolahoop as crazy.. They Spam the Slam! And thats so freakinbg hard hitting!

3. Severed in Sleep and its big brother work wonders... they empower the Minions so much + Poisen is a big Boss killer!

Things I am currently working on:

- Getting better Rings and Belt, also swapping the Hands.. I think they are atm kinda needed but they suck... hard... Really want to get more STR on the items so i can see how the Leech form the Baron works out :)

- Upgrade Severd in Sleep: The Envy Aura should be freaking awesome! I don't know how to cast my aura's tho... will be a bit of work through!

Currently I am clearing T9 Maps without any problems and looking forward to t11-12...

PS: Guys.. srsly tho. Multistrike on Zombies.. they look like some Raver-techno-dudes.. Awesome!

Did you do Oak, All, and All ?
Last edited by mirthfulnga on Mar 6, 2017, 10:56:50 PM
For the strength stacking/life based variant of your build. What jewels do I use and where do I place them? Thanks. Love the build so far.
from earlier in the thread:
"
allana wrote:
2x efficient training (between witch / templar and at top of witch)
2x Violent Dead (at scion life reg nodes and between witch/shadow)
3x Brawn (below and next to scion life wheel, in templar area)

---

I'm in merc now (level 63) and the build is coming together. ~600 strength with no brawns or alberon's yet. The single target damage is out of this world, even on a 4L.

Next big acquires will be an Astramentis (for all stats so I can still run blue/green gems after Brawn(s)) and a Tabula.

I've been toying around with SRS v. Summon Skele as a "zombie pointer". SRS casts faster, but Skeles cast at cursor and being able to block in rares helps a little bit.

Anyone know what the ideal spectre setup is? Chieftans for frenzies for clearspeed and Evangelists for personal bubbles for safety seem like the best two.
Last edited by pneuma on Mar 7, 2017, 12:00:21 AM
"
Skua99 wrote:
First of all what a great build and a lot of fun to play. I totally disagree with Kwitch's assessment that this is not a starter build as it is one of the easiest builds that I ever started a league with. The problem is that I do not have very much experience with summoner builds and I have a couple of noob questions.

1) Does it matter where I summon a Zombie. Will one raised in normal Dry Lakes be as powerful as one raised in cruel Dry Lakes? Or is their damage based on the instance that I am currently playing in. I am guessing from the tool-tip that it does not matter, but I want to make sure that it does not operate like a 'Raise Specter' does.

2) I have been casting 'Convocation' periodically to help heal my Zombies. Is this necessary or do they heal themselves over time? Not that this is a real problem in that my Zombies very very rarely die :)

3) I don't understand how to use 'Flesh Offering' or 'Desecrate'. I read somewhere that I can use 'Desecrate' to help direct my Zombies, but I have been casting a Ball Lightning tied to an 'Enfeeble' on my enemies which has been working well. Can someone give me some guidance on how and when to use these two spells?

Thanks in advance and if anyone would care to take a quick peek at my character her name is 'SkuaRaisesTheDead'. Any help would be appreciated.

1) Nope, Zombies aren't affected by zone levels, you can summon them wherever. Spectres though you should summon in as high areas as possible

2) If you have some minion regeneration nodes (there are 2 on the skill tree) they will regen a bit. There's also the minion leech node. Vitality obviously gives them even more regen

3) Flesh offering is a buff for your minions but also yourself when you get the Mistress of Sacrifice ascendancy node. It consumes corpses and makes them faster for a few seconds, so use it often. Desecrate is used to create corspes, which raise zombie, flesh offering etc consumes.

Directing zombies with ball lightning is a great idea, it's how I do it to!

"
mateng wrote:
For the strength stacking/life based variant of your build. What jewels do I use and where do I place them? Thanks. Love the build so far.

Hello! I use 2x Violent dead jewels (the zombie buff ones), 2x efficient training (converting strength to int) and a total of 3 but soon 4 Brawn jewels (%increased strength). I have updated the OP with placements of these jewels under the life build section
A nice guide, i'm currently trying out a strength summoner myself. I feel it's worth mentioning that the Three Rat talisman is guaranteed to give more strength than Astramentis from the implicit alone as(which then allows the item to potentially have another strength roll as well as life and resistances) after you reach about 1000 strength, though Astramentis is still an option if you are planning to run haste and cant find the dex elseware.
Last edited by Sverre on Mar 7, 2017, 1:32:09 AM
Can a beacon of corruption / mon tregul / baron build work ? The zombies will have insane amount of helth from the 2 item and if you invest in increased chaos damage when they die they leave a massive damage posion cloud. You can use desecrate and constantly resummoning them to kill them.

This is a thing for golemancers since golems have lot of health too, but i don't know how much helth a zombie will have this way - the strength bonus from baron should give them a bunch also.
IGN: Vixen_Dex

My gear atm, can some of u ppl also link my your gear. (846str currently)
Replace your boots! That way you'll get over 1000 strength easily.

My current gear is spoilered

Spoiler

Hihi guys,

First thx a lot for this build, i like so much playing it atm :D

I've a stupid/noob question. I m only lvl 64 atm, but i don't understand how you reach 1k+ str. I'll hit the 400 only.

With geofri's sanctuary though and zealot's oath with 0 regeneration to health, won't we be extremely vulnerable to poison/chaos dot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info