[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
SeanTay92 wrote:
Quick question to all those pro LLRF. Is minotaur burrow skill suppose to one shot us? I have almost 10k ES. His burrow jus one shots me. Its ridiculous.

When you use an essence, it guarantees the mod it's rolling, and the rest of the mods are random just like using a chaos orb. So delirium guarantees 30dot, and rest of the mods are random.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
hello, wanted to ask a question, why we pick reduced reservation over any rf/sr specific helmet entchants, what makes the 5 reduced BiS for us?

ty in advance
"
oschimoTo wrote:
hello, wanted to ask a question, why we pick reduced reservation over any rf/sr specific helmet entchants, what makes the 5 reduced BiS for us?

ty in advance

the reduced mana reserved is BiS for us because without it we cannot run all our auras. All on Mana, we run Vitality for more ES regen, we run all 3 purities for +max all res, we run discipline for more ES.
Hit 71 last night, beat Kitava & can sustain RF no problem now. The only thing is that I only have like 3.8k ES at level 71 which seems incredibly low. I'm still using a low level belt, boots & rings though, so I guess that probably explains a bit. Anyone know what my next upgrade should be? I know I need Chayula ammy but I am piss broke right now, aside from 1ex, so I need to farm some more currency first.

Oh I will also be switching to Doryani's at level 75 & I will be switching to Sin Trek boots when I get home. Other than that, nothing else planned, so definitely open to guidance. I have no jewels yet either cause that shit is INSANELY expensive.
Last edited by Tanaomit on Sep 29, 2017, 12:13:18 PM
"
Tanaomit wrote:
Hit 71 last night, beat Kitava & can sustain RF no problem now. The only thing is that I only have like 3.8k ES at level 71 which seems incredibly low. I'm still using a low level belt, boots & rings though, so I guess that probably explains a bit. Anyone know what my next upgrade should be? I know I need Chayula ammy but I am piss broke right now, aside from 1ex, so I need to farm some more currency first.

Oh I will also be switching to Doryani's at level 75 & I will be switching to Sin Trek boots when I get home. Other than that, nothing else planned, so definitely open to guidance. I have no jewels yet either cause that shit is INSANELY expensive.

Yep sin trek, new rings with es/mana/life, chayula amulet obviously, new gloves, new helm, even if you just get 2mod blue 8es% jewels and regal them, try that. 3 mod jewels are fine you dont have to have 4 mod. es% on tree is very important, also int on gear

you could also taket he MoM nodes since more mana = more es for us
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 29, 2017, 12:22:57 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:

Yep sin trek, new rings with es/mana/life, chayula amulet obviously, new gloves, new helm, even if you just get 2mod blue 8es% jewels and regal them, try that. 3 mod jewels are fine you dont have to have 4 mod. es% on tree is very important, also int on gear

Sin trek are next, chayula ammy after that but it's going to take 3 more ex worth of saving up heh. I have some regal kickin around, so I will that 2 8% es jewels & regal them & hope I get lucky for now. What do you recommend for gloves? I didn't realize Delirium is only from corrupted certain essences, so I gotta keep an eye out for those for now, so I can try & craft some. I checked Poe.Trade & ones with 30% & double ES are like 40c up to 3-4ex. Kinda out of my range ATM.

As for MoM, maybe I will grab that for now. Once I get more ES from gear, etc I can always dump it & grab the jewel slots. Thanks so much for the input!
"
Tanaomit wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

Sin trek are next, chayula ammy after that but it's going to take 3 more ex worth of saving up heh. I have some regal kickin around, so I will that 2 8% es jewels & regal them & hope I get lucky for now. What do you recommend for gloves? I didn't realize Delirium is only from corrupted certain essences, so I gotta keep an eye out for those for now, so I can try & craft some. I checked Poe.Trade & ones with 30% & double ES are like 40c up to 3-4ex. Kinda out of my range ATM.

As for MoM, maybe I will grab that for now. Once I get more ES from gear, etc I can always dump it & grab the jewel slots. Thanks so much for the input!

Oh! Vertex is also a good helm, can run your mana reservation auras in there for an easy enlightne level 4-5 too and good amount of ES
"
Ahfack wrote:

Oh! Vertex is also a good helm, can run your mana reservation auras in there for an easy enlightne level 4-5 too and good amount of ES

Vertex looks like what I will use for now, 250% es = yes please. Thanks so much for the quick replies, appreciate it. Really starting to enjoy this spec after the early growing pains.

Oh and is Retribution worth it? I'm debating dropping that, plus the 3 nodes below it & then picking up MoM & it's 3 nodes. Looking at some other LL builds they don't use it.
Last edited by Tanaomit on Sep 29, 2017, 12:44:10 PM
Hi,
i have a question regarding mana reservation and sustain ( yes, maybe not the first time asked in thread, but i could not come to a satisfying answer ).

Me Vertex Helm has
- level 4 empower
- poi, pof, pol

I will get a ring with socket for pof and put the vitality aure in vertex.

Because i can not run righteous fire without pof AND vitality active same time, and also i kind
of need the poi and pol for my defense.

But the problem : this will consume _all_ my mana.

The gems in vertex to each ( with level 4 empower ) take 23%, the pof in ring will take 39%.
So there is even not enough mana to run 4 auras ( on mana ) together.
I could disable either pol or poi, but this is not a perfect option.

How to solve this problem? I already took all mana reserved nodes in passive three i can see
in other peoples builds.

Thank you ;)
"
bex_HB wrote:
Hi,
i have a question regarding mana reservation and sustain ( yes, maybe not the first time asked in thread, but i could not come to a satisfying answer ).

Me Vertex Helm has
- level 4 empower
- poi, pof, pol

I will get a ring with socket for pof and put the vitality aure in vertex.

Because i can not run righteous fire without pof AND vitality active same time, and also i kind
of need the poi and pol for my defense.

But the problem : this will consume _all_ my mana.

The gems in vertex to each ( with level 4 empower ) take 23%, the pof in ring will take 39%.
So there is even not enough mana to run 4 auras ( on mana ) together.
I could disable either pol or poi, but this is not a perfect option.

How to solve this problem? I already took all mana reserved nodes in passive three i can see
in other peoples builds.

Thank you ;)

mana reservation enchant

Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 29, 2017, 12:51:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info