[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Tanaomit wrote:
"
anone wrote:

lvl 68 or when you can equip your RotP - this is assuming you already have at least lvl 20 pof
I'd drop swift affliction as it reduces the debuff

My PoF just hit 16, I'm only level 65 still, so the gems are slow going. I was actually able to sustain RF at level 45-60 or so & then it started rocking me. I have over 100% fire res but it still makes me degen quite quickly. This was before I could equip the RotP though, as I just hit 65. Maybe if I switch to ES & now that I have RotP, it will be fine. I guess I will try spec'n out of life & into ES nodes now, as opposed to 85+, as AhFack suggests.

As for the 5L shavs, damn my red socket is the one that is unlinked. Guess I will do some chromes & see if I can get lucky with the green gem unlinked. Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.

Lastly, any recommendations for crafting a crystal belt? Should I be using a specific essence, or alts & augs & then regal?

Must be you're mixing up total fire res with max fire res, only max fire res matters. With RotP you're supposed to have no problems sustaining RF. Switching to ES makes sense because degen multiplier for lifebased is 0.9 and for ESbased is 0.7.
Last edited by Windgaming on Sep 28, 2017, 5:11:37 PM
I've made some solid progress on this build since my last post, but my rings are still an issue... Using the rings listed in this guide as an outline of what to look for, the only options are either ridiculously expensive, or seriously lacking... I was wonndering if you could help give a better breakdown of what type of ring I should be looking for at this point in the game. I've been trying to use POE.trade to find something useful, but I keep coming up short.

"
Beepharoni wrote:
I've made some solid progress on this build since my last post, but my rings are still an issue... Using the rings listed in this guide as an outline of what to look for, the only options are either ridiculously expensive, or seriously lacking... I was wonndering if you could help give a better breakdown of what type of ring I should be looking for at this point in the game. I've been trying to use POE.trade to find something useful, but I keep coming up short.

check the review section and check what people were wearing
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Quick question to all those pro LLRF. Is minotaur burrow skill suppose to one shot us? I have almost 10k ES. His burrow jus one shots me. Its ridiculous.
"
SeanTay92 wrote:
Quick question to all those pro LLRF. Is minotaur burrow skill suppose to one shot us? I have almost 10k ES. His burrow jus one shots me. Its ridiculous.

When you approach Minotaur wait till he starts doing an animation then shield charge at like 45 degrees so you end up to the side of where he's standing. He'll burrow to where you were standing originally so just wait for him to emerge and then engage. As long as you make sure to get your pots up the fight should go very easily from there, he's probably the easiest guardian for the build as long as you can kill him during your pots (or port out to refresh). Hardest for me is Chimera add phase, so brutal.
So how exactly do people even get close the 600k rf or750k scorching ray dps? How do people scale their damage for both in general?
"
SeanTay92 wrote:

Minotaur burrow one shot 95% of ppl, regardless of the build. Ridiculous thing is that ppl are not able to dodge it and thinking that the game is ridiculous.
"
EsperP wrote:
"
SeanTay92 wrote:

When you approach Minotaur wait till he starts doing an animation then shield charge at like 45 degrees so you end up to the side of where he's standing. He'll burrow to where you were standing originally so just wait for him to emerge and then engage. As long as you make sure to get your pots up the fight should go very easily from there, he's probably the easiest guardian for the build as long as you can kill him during your pots (or port out to refresh). Hardest for me is Chimera add phase, so brutal.

Thanks for the advice, well ive played more safely and didnt die. To think that we r gods already since nothing ive encountered so far one shots me. The adds for me were ok so long that my flasks are up. Hahaha, thanks mate! Anyway to approach phoenix? Is it by wearing a rise of the phoenix?
"
SeanTay92 wrote:

Thanks for the advice, well ive played more safely and didnt die. To think that we r gods already since nothing ive encountered so far one shots me. The adds for me were ok so long that my flasks are up. Hahaha, thanks mate! Anyway to approach phoenix? Is it by wearing a rise of the phoenix?

Pheonix is pretty easy too, I just avoid his aoe move that debuffs your fire res and sweep around with SR to kill his adds - they die superfast to the dot, so just touching them once is usually enough. Hardest thing with this one is that harbingers/exiles can spawn in his room, if they do just stay by the door and kill them from there, if you don't enter the room you won't aggro boss. I do use Rise of the Pheonix.

"
Geobruh wrote:
So how exactly do people even get close the 600k rf or750k scorching ray dps? How do people scale their damage for both in general?

Get a high ES total increases RF damage. Gem level is very important to SR. The build itself has quite a bit of increased damage nodes. If you use opal rings those can give a big chunk of increased damage. Jewels with good affixes scale both (+fire/+burning/+%ES) but are very expensive right now. I was lucky enough to craft a +dot/+fire/+burning/+%es jewel and it comes out to like ~45k shaper dps alone (out of something like ~700k combined shaper dps, so around 6%). I'm not close to the numbers you're listing though (well, for non-shaper dps sure), those require some very sick gear.
Last edited by EsperP on Sep 29, 2017, 6:14:19 AM
So, i tried crafting my own gloves with essence of dilirium, used sorcerer gloves.

Result is a piece of shit, but maybe i am just too stupid for all "crafting" stuff.

This is the result, is this normal? Not extremely useful how it looks like

... or what did i miss ^^
Last edited by bex_HB on Sep 29, 2017, 10:30:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info