[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
willime6500 wrote:
Tried both of his builds. Both were just oure awesomeness. Doomfletch melts bosses..... LLRF slowly nelts haha but never dies. Did a shaper at lvl 80 and only died once. If you are playing maps, unless u stand there with a bunch of a ranged monsters you can never die. This LLRF build is something to be proud of man! Thank you so much!!! Love u ahfack.

PIMPIN' PIMPIN' PIMPIN'

Thanks ;)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Looking for a gear check and any additional comments I can get. Currently at 9500ES, damage is good but I would like to push it a bit further if possible. This is in Harbinger league so dont have the standard options like the build was intended but would still like to see how much further I can take it in the league. I know one option is in jewels but I dont want to give up the ES jewels yet.
Spoiler
"
Sedorian wrote:

Looking for a gear check and any additional comments I can get. Currently at 9500ES, damage is good but I would like to push it a bit further if possible. This is in Harbinger league so dont have the standard options like the build was intended but would still like to see how much further I can take it in the league. I know one option is in jewels but I dont want to give up the ES jewels yet.
first thing I would do is to replace the scep. Spell dmg doesn't scale with RF, only SR.
20c doryani's will beat the shit out of it in terms of overall dmg output.
Last edited by anone on Sep 4, 2017, 7:47:55 AM
I want to give this as pure life a try, is this a thing?
Maybe someone posted a tree in the last sites, but im at work all day and dont have the time to go through 70 sites now.
Maybe someone can help

thanks
can someone check my gear out and help with why my PoB dot does no where as close as every else ? i'm doing like 10x less oddly..
Does anyone know if the trickster version of this build would be much different, i would assume movement and damage would be higher but would it be squishy compared to guardian?
"
BigFatFob wrote:
can someone check my gear out and help with why my PoB dot does no where as close as every else ? i'm doing like 10x less oddly..

I'm by no means an expert but few things strike me:

low lvl gems (no Q etc) and the fact that you're on harbringer... which means you don't have legacy ES items. This means less es by far, and less DMG (RF scaless off of your life/es) as well. OP's POB refers to 3.0 but not league items. Legacy ES rolls are required to get close to OP's numbers.
10k es with RotP and 11-12k with ES shield is really good with nerfed ES items.

to add to this: I have ~9kes at lvl 90 with most of the items recommended but with 3.0 rolls.
My SR dps is ~159k (8 stages) and RF ~149k IIRC.
Last edited by anone on Sep 5, 2017, 9:00:21 AM
Any clue which pantheon system to take? This build is so fun. Currently level 48:D And also, i went for Kill all bandits. Is that correct? Shavs wrap or Presence of Chayula 1st?
"
SeanTay92 wrote:
Any clue which pantheon system to take? This build is so fun. Currently level 48:D And also, i went for Kill all bandits. Is that correct? Shavs wrap or Presence of Chayula 1st?

PAntheon has been mentioned several times already:

Soul of Arakaali
Soul of Abberath

shavs alone is 80c while chayula is 400c+
Depdens on your budget. The build won't work as lowlife well without shavs while it's perfectly fine without the upgraded version of the amulet. It adds a hefty amount of es though, something to consider as an endgame upgrade.
Last edited by anone on Sep 6, 2017, 5:41:48 AM
I was sitting on some 450c in Harbinger decided to try this build. I leveled with firestorm, because setting RF earlier was too much of a hassle. I swapped over at 65 with RotP, Shavs and Presence. The LL was a bit hard to sustain with low lvl gems (I didn't have room to level all), but it started to work quite fine after 70 and now its smooth sailing in yellow maps. I still lack 6l, empower and qual/Lvl gems and better ES gear, but the build feels quite great already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info