[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
TimoJutila wrote:
I was sitting on some 450c in Harbinger decided to try this build. I leveled with firestorm, because setting RF earlier was too much of a hassle. I swapped over at 65 with RotP, Shavs and Presence. The LL was a bit hard to sustain with low lvl gems (I didn't have room to level all), but it started to work quite fine after 70 and now its smooth sailing in yellow maps. I still lack 6l, empower and qual/Lvl gems and better ES gear, but the build feels quite great already.

I don't have PoB at work but I would take a bet that only emp lvl 4+ is better than swift affliction.
Gotta check that when I'm home.

EDIT: on a 6l with 20/20 gems (SR/Efficacy/BD/EF/CD):

20/20 swift affliction - 305k dps
lvl 4 emp - 291k dps
lvl 5 emp (lvl 4 in a +1 chest) 325k dps

not worth it in a temp league.
Last edited by anone on Sep 6, 2017, 12:28:16 PM
if i only have a non corrupted shaves, is another support than empower better?

€: ok nvm, has just been answered, ty.
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
Last edited by Perz on Sep 6, 2017, 2:41:43 PM
Hi! I'm having some problems outside my H/O.
Regen seems low (when "Time of need" is not active). While running all auras, i dont have enough free mana to use SR. Sometimes it's not possible to activate RF ( have to change areas to activate).
Buffed ES: 8154
GEAR
Spoiler

Ofc you can check my account for better insight.

Thank you!
Last edited by oraw on Sep 6, 2017, 3:26:23 PM
I do not see any life reg on your gear. Are you getting all your regen from tree or am I missing something? I use stone golem and skills you have but if I start removing my life regen from my gear I cant keep ES max. I have full 86%/167% fire res. I am not sure how you are keeping your ES maxed without rise of phoenix and regen on gear.
"
KayakinC wrote:
I do not see any life reg on your gear. Are you getting all your regen from tree or am I missing something? I use stone golem and skills you have but if I start removing my life regen from my gear I cant keep ES max. I have full 86%/167% fire res. I am not sure how you are keeping your ES maxed without rise of phoenix and regen on gear.

when i equip rise of the phoenix, my fire res is 90/176. Es recharge per sec 3.2k. With fire dmg ES shield my ES drops around 200 and then fills up again. (Yeah.. i know)
another problem is mana... i guess i need to drop 1 aura to use SR.
Hi. Is increased burning damage mod on jewels affect both rf and sr? And what gem is better swift affliction or efficacy? Thanks.
Yes and eff
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
idk what im doing wrong , i know my gear aint perfect ( i have 7k ES ) but i die a lot , also i cant use another shield but phoenix atm or i get fuck by RF.
I think you sould mention that using empower is bad until you have 4em gem and +1 shav to make it lvl5.
These poor strict followers spend shitload of money on a thing they do not understand.
This build is far from being what it could be on Std with legacy items. It's still good but far from what's on that GIF on the 1st page.
Last edited by anone on Sep 7, 2017, 4:14:25 AM
"
Sarevok85 wrote:
idk what im doing wrong , i know my gear aint perfect ( i have 7k ES ) but i die a lot , also i cant use another shield but phoenix atm or i get fuck by RF.

you're not using RotP, your PoF is low lvl (you should get a +3 unset ring with lvl 20 pof or +2 scep with lvl 21 PoF)
I think you should read the guide again and understand how RF works as well. You took the damage nodes first while you should get the regen ones first. Then all the ES nodes. Then, when you're 85+, you can start grabbing pure dmg nodes. You can switch to ES shield once you're gear is high end and you should definitely craft Leo reduced Dot on it rather than anything else. There are other things abot your gear that need changing. That WED roll on your belt is useless but adding life (also a prefix) to it will result in increased ES because you're using Presence of Chayula. so on and so forth.
Check your pantheon as well. You should be using Arakaali and Aberrath.
Last edited by anone on Sep 7, 2017, 5:10:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info