[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Ethario wrote:
Remember when I lashed out to you when I said this build would be impossible to get to 13k es ?

Well if I hit level 100 with emphereal edge (I think its ok I just gear swap depending) I got 12977 ES, sitting at 12432 now, its pretty funny how tanky you are.

<3
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Gescom wrote:
I have a level 94 RF Chieftain in Harbinger w/ 10.3k life, was debating switching over to Guardian based on hype, but the ES numbers seem to be based on 3.0 old dirty standard gear. Worth switching in Harbinger..? ;o

see post above yours
"
FlyingBlades wrote:
Quick build review after getting chayula's

Absolutely having fun with t13+ maps, farming them on this build . Just killed chimera deathless, only came close to death a few times.Recommend getting a decoy totem at earlier gearing stages when your're still slightly squishy. Its a great tank with good dps output. I rarely die anymore , and if do its more or less often due to lag spikes or me making mistakes . With the right equips, flasks and jewels this build literally can clear any map mods.Done insane map mods on this build with like 2 unique bosses on t14+ maps and still cleared it deathless. +1 to this amazing build!

Awesome man! Glad you enjoy :)
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Gescom wrote:
I have a level 94 RF Chieftain in Harbinger w/ 10.3k life, was debating switching over to Guardian based on hype, but the ES numbers seem to be based on 3.0 old dirty standard gear. Worth switching in Harbinger..? ;o

see post above yours

13k top end ES vs 11k top end Life
With 90% life burn vs 70% ES burn, the life tops out. Obviously a ton of other calcs and considerations involved...? I'm more invested in the offensive output of the build as the chieftain isn't really suffering any defensive issues except on rare + corrupted red maps. ;o
Last edited by Gescom on Aug 22, 2017, 7:26:15 PM
"
Gescom wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Gescom wrote:

see post above yours

13k top end ES vs 11k top end Life
With 90% life burn vs 70% ES burn, the life tops out. Obviously a ton of other calcs and considerations involved...? I'm more invested in the offensive output of the build as the chieftain isn't really suffering any defensive issues except on rare + corrupted red maps. ;o

Lowlife so all 3 purities (maxres), 30%regen every5sec, phys reduction, etc...

LLRF will always be superior at endgame to our life brethren
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 22, 2017, 7:49:09 PM
Hey Ahfack whats your opinion on demis ll rf sr build wich is at 20k ES im 3.0

Is his pathing superior or does it have an downside?

Dont want to say its better but whats the difference there?
"
Whitezilla wrote:

His has ~3k more es than mine after 3.0 sitting at 17.5k es and almost half the damage. He prioritizes tankiness and es pool, while I prioritize damage and making my build well-rounded and able to kill bosses faster than any other rf build while still tanking pretty much everything. I chose to use spell damage on my shield instead of more es/life for es pool as well.
Hi guys,
have a little question. Is it worth helping Oak? It now rewards with 1% of life regenerated per second, 2% phys dmg reduction and 20% phys dmg.
"
Whitezilla wrote:

His has ~3k more es than mine after 3.0 sitting at 17.5k es and almost half the damage. He prioritizes tankiness and es pool, while I prioritize damage and making my build well-rounded and able to kill bosses faster than any other rf build while still tanking pretty much everything. I chose to use spell damage on my shield instead of more es/life for es pool as well.

Great question! I think while leveling this is a great option and preferred to 2 points now. As you level-up, top-out, and get the 2%boot enchant and other sources of regen you might way your options out. Again, great question thanks for bringing it up!
Thats what i thought. I dont wanna miss that dmg *g*

What would you recommend to upgrade next on my gear?
Should i safe my currency for Presence of Chayula or upgrade other things first?

I have crafted a Crystal belt. (slammed about 150Alts+Regal+1Annulment+1ex)
The belt is pretty shitty i guess. Now i have wasted a 1EX and cant wear it due too less dex.

129ES all in all
343 Armor
70Life
51% Totalres (cold/lightning)

Should i change other gear to wear it or sell it?
Whats your guess on the price of my crafted Crystal belt since i would sell it if its worth anything and craft a Crystal belt with dex/str/es

thank you in advance

greetings

edit: if i have 2 Support gems on lightning warp. which are the better combinations?
Swift affliction + less Duration or Less Duration + faster casting?
Last edited by Whitezilla on Aug 23, 2017, 8:09:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info