[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Warpod, i think they made some changes with crafts - Leo gives now only 5% Rdot, Elreon cant craft 20% increase ES on rings anymore etc....
"
Nevenka242 wrote:
Warpod, i think they made some changes with crafts - Leo gives now only 5% Rdot, Elreon cant craft 20% increase ES on rings anymore etc....

That's exactly what I'm talking about. With those changes this build is SEVERELY nerfed. So, showing those dps/hp numbers and telling that it's 3.0 is just not true. Especially linking PoB link and saying it's 3.0! I spent like 6 exalteds before realizing I can't get this build work as described. So, original post IS NOT 3.0 BUILD it's just 2.6 build which works in 3.0 with legacy gear in Standard.
"
warpod wrote:
"
Nevenka242 wrote:

That's exactly what I'm talking about. With those changes this build is SEVERELY nerfed. So, showing those dps/hp numbers and telling that it's 3.0 is just not true. Especially linking PoB link and saying it's 3.0! I spent like 6 exalteds before realizing I can't get this build work as described. So, original post IS NOT 3.0 BUILD it's just 2.6 build which works in 3.0 with legacy gear in Standard.

Totally agreed, I spent way more than 6 exalts, I really with the thread creator could help me with that....at about 9k ES with everything I need, except for the amulet, though I lose more ES than I regen, and I cant use my 6th aura for some reason, not sure what im missing..
Well, i have chaluya neck, sadly i dont have discipline on empower lvl 4, and i miss 3x 6% increase ES from tree and i miss ES on my jewels - i dont wear deaths door boots yet and now im sitting on 9,5K ES.

At start of this build there is said its standard build, so you should not complain u cant get nubmers inventor of this build has. OFC, items on standards totally different from leagues and as it said at begining, ES got hit, get over it.

To IHadToChangeMyName: U have to have enlighten lvl 4 and u have to have reduce purity of lightning/ice reservation from uber lab head ench (i think its 40%) - at that point u should be able to have all auras but discipline and clarity on mana. I had this problem too, so i found my solutin:

As u can see, on head i use my enlighten lvl 3 (i couldnt afford lvl 4 yet) and i run one purity of lightning and vitality on life - this is possible with blood magic lvl 21, which made my auras reserve 49% of life. Rest of auras i have on mana, u can see them in hands - purity of ice, discipline and ofc purity of fire, which is in my unset ring. Last aura, clarity I lvled only to that point i have enough mana left for golem - for me its only lvl 6 and i have 61 mana left. I can cast scorching ray infinitely long, so mana regen is OK.

Im currently on 5 link shavrone only, but i totally do not feel like glass cannon and my dmg is good. When i put my build in path of building, it says on last stage (its 8th apply of ignite from SR i have 350k DMG and if are my enemies shocked i can even get to 480k DMG (im playing with other guy who use vaal lightning trap) and i have 200K DPS on RF.

To your ES regen and loosing ES when u have RF up - Do u have all your regen nodes in passive tree? DO u have purity of fire lvl 20 in your unset ring which gain +3 of socketed gems? Does some of your items has life regen? Do u have lvl 20 stone golem and viltaly lvl 20? I cant run RF on maps where is -max resists and less HP and mana recover, but rest is ok... Also, pantheon soul of tukohama helps, if u upgrade it, it gives 2% life regen when u are stationary - when i move i have 1480 ES regen, when im stationary i have 1680 ES regen.

Conclusion:

NO, u cant get that huge ES if u are playing league, but still, i feel like 10-11K ES is pretty good for low life. But still, u can be tanky, at last i feel im tanky and my DMG will go up even more, co my gems are not 20/20 or 21/20 and i have only 5 link SR.
Last edited by Nevenka242 on Aug 20, 2017, 7:03:05 AM
"
warpod wrote:
"
Nevenka242 wrote:

That is not true. Yes the Loe craft with 20% is a legacy craft but you still can get that build to work by using a Rise of the Phoenix or get the 5% Leo craft and spec a little bit more into regen. Maybe get Barbarism and a +3 unset ring and put in your Purity of Fire. It's always the fight Regen vs. Degen which you you have to do the math on a little bit ;)

burnDegen = (life*burnLife + ES*BurnES) * (1 - fireRes) * (1 + dmgTaken)

If your regen is higher then your degen you can sustain RF np broblem and the Ascendency point Time of Need provides so much regen that you can even degen a little bit and still sustain RF easily. That's why we can run -max and vuln at the same time. With the Pantheon notes you still get 15% reduced damage tagen from RF.

Hope that helps :)
IGN: Sirius_A
Safe and Cheap uber lab enchantment Service.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957710
Uber lab is love. Uber lab is life.
IGN: Sirius_A
"
Un_kn0wn wrote:
"
warpod wrote:
"
Nevenka242 wrote:

That is not true. Yes the Loe craft with 20% is a legacy craft but you still can get that build to work by using a Rise of the Phoenix or get the 5% Leo craft and spec a little bit more into regen. Maybe get Barbarism and a +3 unset ring and put in your Purity of Fire. It's always the fight Regen vs. Degen which you you have to do the math on a little bit ;)

burnDegen = (life*burnLife + ES*BurnES) * (1 - fireRes) * (1 + dmgTaken)

If your regen is higher then your degen you can sustain RF np broblem and the Ascendency point Time of Need provides so much regen that you can even degen a little bit and still sustain RF easily. That's why we can run -max and vuln at the same time. With the Pantheon notes you still get 15% reduced damage tagen from RF.

Hope that helps :)

Sure, I can make my own build, I have no problem with that. But it will not be as powerful as OP's build. What I don't like is how this build is advertised. It says 3.0, which is misleading and actually not true.
You realize 3.0 is a patch and not a league right?

You realize in 3.0 ES got nerfed in multiple ways, effecting both league and standard?

What about how in the very first section, I say in bold words this build is made in standard with GG gear?

Or how all of this gear is still readily available in standard if someone wanted to get it?

Tree, PoB values, ES values, damage values, and video all inline with 3.0.

If you think this is the first build made in standard to use a legacy item, I'm afraid you're mistaken.

GL HF!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Finally mustered up my courage to attempt the Shaper, for the first time ever...

And with succes :)
First kill with 2 deaths, gloves dropped
Second kill with 1 death, boots dropped.
Not bad at all considering I've never done him before! I feel a little bit proud now <3

Thanks Afhack for all the support!
Onward to more shaper kills & uber atzi is next!
"
Anvesi wrote:
Finally mustered up my courage to attempt the Shaper, for the first time ever...

Not bad at all considering I've never done him before! I feel a little bit proud now <3

AWESOME! Great work
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Anvesi wrote:

I just switched to this build, I'm currently using Rise of the phoenix in order to sustain my RF and have some regen during fights.

I see you're using a ES shield + leo craft.
Is it enough to keep your regen going? Or are you only regenning with the guardian ascendancy?

I'm not sure if I should invest in an ES shield, or just stick with rise of the phoenix.

I'm currently at 9535 ES which is a bit low to my liking.
IGN: soulyanar/PewPewPulse

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info