[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
toxic992 wrote:
Build looks really nice, I think i will try it. I`m newbie and it`s the first time i see scorching ray and it looks like my childhood dream of KAMEHAMEHA will finally be realized.;)

But as I said- I`m newbie and I dont understand many things. Can you tell me when should i start using RF? I guess that on the beggining (without good gear and all the gems) it will only be a trouble for me.
And the second one- how should i spend points on passive tree? Is there any important skill/passive point i should go first? I`m starting new game on Normal difficulty, so maybe it`s not a problem but i dont want to spend points bad and then pay for the refund points;P

Sorry for my English, it`s not my native language.

Your english is fine! Don't worry about that.

This build is a lot of fun, but no matter what you will be using regret orbs from transitioning from Life into ES. The endgame version of this build is low-life ES no questions asked, but I did a budget life version in LHC and it was very nice and enjoyable. Start using RF at level 65 when you can equip a Rise of the Phoenix shield. Some good life gear for you would be stuff liek:

Besides the belly, all of that stuff cost me about 10 chaos MAYBE, maybe even cheaper. Put your purity of fire either in a +3 unset ring or a +2 fire gems sceptre. Another good weapon to use that you could really use until endgame is Doryani Sceptre, I talk about it on the first page

Thank you for the quick and extensive response! Now i know everything i need to know to play. I will test it now and i guess i will use it in new league after patch;)
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Greetings, exiles!

I apologize if this question has been raised before, but what do you think of using +3 fire gems bow with Soul Strike quiver (especially legacy one)? Is it viable, and if so, what skill gem set-up would you recommend? Thank you in advance!

Your bow would have to have 20rdot on it, and your ES pool would suffer greatly from not having a 500-650es shield with 55int. You'd also be married to lightning warp/blink arrow. I suppose you could make it work but in 3.0 we'll need to get every ounce of ES that can get

Thank you very much for your response! Yes, I agree with you - loosing a big chunk of ES is not worth faster regeneration of ES. But hey, thank you for giving the clue about crafting "damage over time mod" on the bow, I guess it's possible to utilize this combo (+3 fire gem bow with DOT mod and legacy Soul Strike) some where else.

For now, I'll try to craft a descent shield.
Hey everyone !
some noob questions here.

I want to play this build in the new league,how will this build be affected by Fall of Oriath, will the nerf of ES hit it hard?

Thx you :)
Standby

Working on 3.0 update tonight
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Updated for 3.0!
"
Updated for 3.0!

I stumble on your build hoping to adapt it for the patch, only to see you already have! Great dedication and much appreciated for newer players like me.

Thanks!
"
DI0P wrote:
"
Updated for 3.0!

I stumble on your build hoping to adapt it for the patch, only to see you already have! Great dedication and much appreciated for newer players like me.

Thanks!

You're very welcome! Thanks for the kind words and enjoy!
Hey there! I'm new to PoB for the skill trees but I keep getting an error when I import the build using the link you provided for 3.0. PoB is telling me that it can't recognize the version. I'd kill to try out this build in 3.0, is that error coming from my side?
I cant seem to find the tree for 3.0 even tho i found it a bit earlier, can someone poijt it out for me? Thanks!
Hey boys. Probably a version conflict since the latest upgrade. I'll open the tree and reup within the next 5hr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info