[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Hey buddy, it's been a while! :)

I took about a month break and just came back in time for the beta. Figured I'd spend some time playing with the gear I got to see what I can improve and well... I got to 97, dropped MoM and the mana nodes behind, picked up additional ES% nodes, tweaked some of my gear and managed to finally get 20k ES! I had roughly 2k mana with the MoM nodes and it was just slightly less efficient than ES%. My estimate is that I'd need about 2,5k mana to make it worth picking up mana% over ES%. That would mean getting +mana on at least 2 gear slots. Much harder than tweaking the gear as I did.

Spoiler

I also had this crazy idea of using a Vinktars with added lightning dmg to attacks to proc EE as well as applying shock to nearby enemies. This essentially makes the search for the perfect last ring slot much easier as I don't have to bother searching for that stat on the ring. Works like a charm. I've ran the numbers through PoB and currently I have 190+k RF dot dmg (unbuffed) and 325+k SR dot dmg at 8 stages (unbuffed). When I pop my flasks the numbers go up to 355+k RF dot dmg and 500+k SR dot dmg at 8 stages!! This is not counting the shock bonus from Vinktar's, meaning that the numbers are even higher. Overall, I think I've practically reached the ceiling in what you can do with the build and the only next step would be mirrored gear. Here's my current gear.

From the top of my head, at lvl 100 with perfectly rolled gear and a legacy Shav's, you could get around 21,5k ES (following my tree). Obviously, with a different tree you can get even higher numbers, but would sacrifice on dmg. I believe my tree is in the sweet spot.

I still didn't hit the helm enchant and it is literally the last piece of this whole puzzle, alongside the perfect ring (Opal+fire dmg%). There are only a handful of options that would satisfy me. Most preferably, that would be RF dmg, followed by any reduced aura reservation for the auras that I use and lastly SR dmg. RF and SR dmg are quite obvious, while reduced aura reservation would allow me to run AA which would be an insane defensive boost.
Small update. Ring aqcuired.

This is one of the highest dmg upgrades I've had so far. With all buffs this puts my RF dot dmg over 600k, even higher than SR dmg at 8 stages. I've ran the numbers twice. Only the enchant left. :D
So since ES is trash now...

will this build still work in 3.0?
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
tobes111 wrote:

Ci is getting nerfed
ES instant leech builds getting nerfed
Vaal regalias nerfed hard
These don't impact us

ES values on 3.0 dropped shavs will be lowered to 150% max instead 200%max.
ES values on 3.0 newly rolled sorc gloves/hubris/shield will be lowered.
No more ES% on rings craftable after 3.0
These do

Guardian mana->ES is getting buffed
RF is getting buffed
Increases burning damage will turn into a MORE modifier (this is a buff) lol

overall our damage output will go up and our ES will go down. I would say in standard where es% rings, 190%+ shavs, 500es+ shields, and 300es gloves already exists, this builds will only slightly lose a bit of ES while it gains same damage. In league the ES values are gonna get hit hard and it really depends what else happens.

So in short:
Get your 190%+shavs, 500es+ spell shields, es% rings, and 300es gloves before 3.0 and you'll be fine. Wait until we know more before attempting it in league after 3.0
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
McRazor wrote:

This is one of the highest dmg upgrades I've had so far. With all buffs this puts my RF dot dmg over 600k, even higher than SR dmg at 8 stages. I've ran the numbers twice. Only the enchant left. :D

Amazing setup McRazor! Well done!
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
McRazor wrote:

Amazing setup McRazor! Well done!

Btw. the gloves I had for you sold a while back.
"
McRazor wrote:

Btw. the gloves I had for you sold a while back.

It's all good

I think I'm going to finish these:

Since INT will be more important than ever. I'm not sure though. :/

Lots of possibilities in 3.0 everything's kind of up in the air atm :)
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
tobes111 wrote:

Ci is getting nerfed
ES instant leech builds getting nerfed
Vaal regalias nerfed hard
These don't impact us

ES values on 3.0 dropped shavs will be lowered to 150% max instead 200%max.
ES values on 3.0 newly rolled sorc gloves/hubris/shield will be lowered.
No more ES% on rings craftable after 3.0
These do

Guardian mana->ES is getting buffed
RF is getting buffed
Increases burning damage will turn into a MORE modifier (this is a buff) lol

overall our damage output will go up and our ES will go down. I would say in standard where es% rings, 190%+ shavs, 500es+ shields, and 300es gloves already exists, this builds will only slightly lose a bit of ES while it gains same damage. In league the ES values are gonna get hit hard and it really depends what else happens.

So in short:
Get your 190%+shavs, 500es+ spell shields, es% rings, and 300es gloves before 3.0 and you'll be fine. Wait until we know more before attempting it in league after 3.0

"Reductions to levels of Energy Shield
All local Energy Shield modifiers on items, as well as the base Energy Shield of items, have been reduced at higher levels. Very low-level items will see a slight increase or no change, scaling up to a 33% reduction at the highest tier of modifiers."

From the patch notes shavs is going from 448 ES to 351 ES.

If you have a 500-600 ES shield it's getting cut down by 33%... same as helm and gloves.

I think they basically REKT ES and I doubt this build will be viable without top 1% gear.

Or maybe top 0.5% gear in standard.

In 3.0, this build will be impossible if not on standard. RIP

The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Welp thank you for this build, I managed to do almost all the content of the game (Rigwald, Vaal Temple, Shaper, all Breachlords - Uber Atziri is only one I failed, in fact even the "trash" mobs were difficult and killed me once) with not cheap, but not mirror-tier gear either. Don't think I'll have enough currency to upgrade anything before the end of the league (looking at several exalts for any piece at least, especially since LSC's economy isn't super-active anymore so some items are rarer, for instance last I checked there wasn't a single good Anger-crafted Opal ring on the market, and when I tried to create one well... got nothing either), but at least it was fun and this is by far my strongest character, can actually farm Hydra and Minotaur without issue with 12,6k ES and only 42k SR tooltip damage with RF + Sulphur flask.
I'm pretty happy about the result since I started the game with Legacy.
Last edited by Wendek on Jun 10, 2017, 12:30:03 PM
"
Wendek wrote:
Welp thank you for this build, I managed to do almost all the content of the game (Rigwald, Vaal Temple, Shaper, all Breachlords - Uber Atziri is only one I failed, in fact even the "trash" mobs were difficult and killed me once) with not cheap, but not mirror-tier gear either. Don't think I'll have enough currency to upgrade anything before the end of the league (looking at several exalts for any piece at least, especially since LSC's economy isn't super-active anymore so some items are rarer, for instance last I checked there wasn't a single good Anger-crafted Opal ring on the market, and when I tried to create one well... got nothing either), but at least it was fun and this is by far my strongest character, can actually farm Hydra and Minotaur without issue with 12,6k ES and only 42k SR tooltip damage with RF + Sulphur flask.
I'm pretty happy about the result since I started the game with Legacy.

Nice! Yeah doing all that With 12k es for a regen build with no leech is really good, well done.

Awesome for your first build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info