[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Escape_Artist wrote:
"
luckykatch wrote:
Can anyone help me out? Would really appreciate it. Thank you. Posted my gear above. Plus I can swap out for a springleaf shield until I find something decent to replace with.

You need to get the belt with the ES recovery mod.

Do you think everything else for the most part is in a good place? Just taking big hit on the belt mod?
Where in the "How to gear a fresh character section" would you place a watchers eye?
"
luckykatch wrote:
"
Escape_Artist wrote:
"
luckykatch wrote:
Can anyone help me out? Would really appreciate it. Thank you. Posted my gear above. Plus I can swap out for a springleaf shield until I find something decent to replace with.

You need to get the belt with the ES recovery mod.

Do you think everything else for the most part is in a good place? Just taking big hit on the belt mod?

Should be able to do everything, but Uber Elder, when you get the belt mod.
You're missing +2 max fire res & 5% dot on the shield. Should maybe try out Phoenix shield.
Get the gloves enchant. Just run normal lab, will take max an hour.
Also get a purity enchant on your helm and enchant your boots. Helm is probably going to take some time running yourself, but boots shouldn't take long.
Last edited by Escape_Artist on Mar 22, 2018, 3:37:05 PM
"
Baugoti wrote:
Ok.. Reaching out for help.

My issue -- It seems to have so little regen..

My gear:

According to POB, I have a net of 608 Regen (740 with level 20 Golem).

I know my belt does not have 20% recharge, however according to POB, a Chain Belt with 20% recharge will give me 60 less net life regen.

It would have to be a crystal belt to net more regen due to the loss of ES. (Currently those are selling at 80ex in temp league, or 65ex for white crystal belts).

Too often I just watch my ES go down.. and down.. while being attacked, with the random burst from Time of need.. however if Time of need does not proc.. FLEEE (From mobs not bosses, that is hit or miss depending on the boss so far)

Any thoughts or assistance would be appreciated.

Thank You!

Your gear an tree looks pretty solid.
You don't need recharge on belt, but ES Recovery Rate. I put ur build into PoB and replaced your current belt with a belt that has 20% es recovery rate and nothing else (no es or anyhting) and it would increase ur net regen by 190es/sec. So you must have done something wrong in your PoB.

As for other stuff, get the 2% regen on boots instead of the 1.5% and get the glove enchant for 6% regen when you get crit.
Someone can give me a little help in next's steps on my LLRF, im stuck on 7.5k ES and idk what i can buy or do for give me ES, btw i get elder on t15 and at this moment i dont know if i can kill him (probably not)
"
notuno1 wrote:
Someone can give me a little help in next's steps on my LLRF, im stuck on 7.5k ES and idk what i can buy or do for give me ES, btw i get elder on t15 and at this moment i dont know if i can kill him (probably not)

It's a trap for leagues. You need some gg level jewels and rares to get 10k+ ES.

If you see a mirror service at the end of the build, it's not a league starter.
Last edited by Khako on Mar 22, 2018, 8:33:28 PM

LETS GO
good enough?
https://pastebin.com/4xxnPjEH

Regen is fine, but I wonder if I have enought DPS for Shaper/Elder... any suggestion welcome
Pis farme ta yeul.
"
Khako wrote:
"
notuno1 wrote:

It's a trap for leagues. You need some gg level jewels and rares to get 10k+ ES.

If you see a mirror service at the end of the build, it's not a league starter.

I got 10k+ in league atm and not running anything special.
Hi! Im llrf and my 92 guardian lacks survive. I have very hard time at some red map mods+t16 maps. Would be awesome if someone could check my gear and tell me what to upgrade first, or what i do wrong. Thanks
Last edited by BumbaDDDDDDDD on May 3, 2018, 8:38:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info