[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Darkkaos wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
TLDR: I'm at 4.7k ES Regen p/s right now with my offensive setup NOT counting time of need, and I can get almost 5.8k ES Regen p/s just by swapping jewels/sceptre.

I agree that the dmg of this build here go beyond jugg RF. Jesus, we've almost double their dmg, even if they try to focus on damage they will have 2/3 our dmg.

But those stats are STD legacy stats, right? Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the build and looking to 6-link shav, but would be nice to have a league max stats since almost everyone will come here to see that. If you don't mind to enlighten us, ofc. Jugg has those 3k net regen only by activating end. charges, not counting pots or anything else.

Ty for answering those doubts.

Stats mentioned in my previous post will be close to max stats in league. Maybe add a couple 100es/sec, but that's it.

I've downoaded ziz's character into PoB and ur right. Over 3k netto life regen without flasks/enchants. And quite possibly a fair bit more because of his Ascendancy Unbreakable.

So I think it's fair to say I was wrong and Jugg does indeed get more regen when considering League gear. The Unbreakable ascendancy could really add up when doing phys heavy fights like Mino/Chimera.
How do you apply EE when you are using SR? That would add bonus res against SR & RF.
"
morinr wrote:
How do you apply EE when you are using SR? That would add bonus res against SR & RF.

Orb of storms? You can't just proc EE using SR since it's not a "hit". So you drop orb of storms and channel SR. When it drops, use again.
"
Fritso wrote:

Stats mentioned in my previous post will be close to max stats in league. Maybe add a couple 100es/sec, but that's it.

I've downoaded ziz's character into PoB and ur right. Over 3k netto life regen without flasks/enchants. And quite possibly a fair bit more because of his Ascendancy Unbreakable.

So I think it's fair to say I was wrong and Jugg does indeed get more regen when considering League gear. The Unbreakable ascendancy could really add up when doing phys heavy fights like Mino/Chimera.

So basically it comes down to this does more dmg with slightly less survivability (in league gear, not standard) vs the jugg which has more regen & is probably safer, but definitely does LESS damage.

Seems like it will just come down to personal preference I guess. THanks for all the discussion on the issue gents, appreciate it.
"
Prong007 wrote:
Hi,
at level 90 running with all auras, with ~7800ES and a 5link RF (no 6link for SR available yet) dps and toughness is pretty decent. But some packs and red map bosses (e.g. dark forrest) are melting my shield (anti bleeding flask is on). Is it because I'm missing the chayula amulett and therefore missing chaos resistance or is the ES and ES reg still too low?

Someone any idea or comment?

How important are chaos resistances for this build in endgame?

Last edited by Prong007 on Mar 21, 2018, 1:50:41 PM

ok so i know that this looks like a mess now. but i listened to a friend and was trying to do a managuardian with the clarity watchers eye......well all in all it just wasnt working out and now ive sold the watchers eye w/ clarity and want to swap back over and follow this guid. can you please let me know what do u think is most important to focus on as of now? chayula? the watchers eye with ER regen? etc please help me bring back this broken guardian

also have these in stash
How important is the belt shaper mod "Increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate"? Would it be worthwhile to use a lackluster belt with that mod over a 130 ES Crystal Belt. I dont see a substantial difference in my tooltip regen, but I am thinking it isn't too accurate. Maybe I'll check it on Path of Building.
"
Chickenneth wrote:
How important is the belt shaper mod "Increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate"? Would it be worthwhile to use a lackluster belt with that mod over a 130 ES Crystal Belt. I dont see a substantial difference in my tooltip regen, but I am thinking it isn't too accurate. Maybe I'll check it on Path of Building.

Yes, that mod is 100% worth it. It's a multiplier to your total regen. Keep in mind though that it doesn't show on your character sheet in game. Somehow GGG decided not to include it. It does however work and is shown correctly in PoB.
"
Darkkaos wrote:
"
morinr wrote:

Orb of storms? You can't just proc EE using SR since it's not a "hit". So you drop orb of storms and channel SR. When it drops, use again.

Ah ok, i thought SR did hit, guess that makes it super simple then.

Cheers!
Last edited by Theokoles92 on Mar 22, 2018, 1:08:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info