[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

If I craft 30% damage over time is this better than a Doryani's?

How to league start this?
"
MiguelFg wrote:

If I craft 30% damage over time is this better than a Doryani's?

No. Doryani's can roll up to 132% inc. damage which affects both RF and SR.
Last edited by Fritso on Feb 26, 2018, 10:38:34 AM

this is my gear atm.. wondering what to upgrade next. going to have 2% regen boots and light enchanted gloves soon.

this is waiting that i get lvl 4 enlighten gem
"
Ussos wrote:

this is my gear atm.. wondering what to upgrade next. going to have 2% regen boots and light enchanted gloves soon.

this is waiting that i get lvl 4 enlighten gem

Quality your flasks

Yeah 2% regen boots

replace pandemonium ruin with energy within jewel, highest roll u can afford, but don't spend too much

you're using shield charge so replace your rings, you are adding fire dmg to ur attacks which sets EE against yourself, get a ring with es/life/mana on it and whatever other suffixes you need

league rolls over today, maybe get a shaped belt base and get es% recovery on it

you should be leveling up 6 scorching rays in your offhands to vaal at lvl 20

quality on gems

get som eb etter gloves, you're in standard - alot are available. and you can craft 34 flat es to gloves at bench now
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Feb 26, 2018, 12:39:08 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:

I've seen you mention this a couple of times. What are you hoping to corrupt on SR, +1 level? It's a nice damage jump from 388 to 434, but something like +1 level on Purity of Fire seems better, to open up the possibility of a +2 weapon over requiring a +3 unset ring.

If I'm missing something please let me know!
"
Beholdd wrote:

easy answer. don’t.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
nox9407 wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

I've seen you mention this a couple of times. What are you hoping to corrupt on SR, +1 level? It's a nice damage jump from 388 to 434, but something like +1 level on Purity of Fire seems better, to open up the possibility of a +2 weapon over requiring a +3 unset ring.

If I'm missing something please let me know!

you could do either, whatever your priority is - point is, be sure to level gems in offhand :) scorching rays tend to sell for a higher price and easier. if you get lucky and vaal 2, you could sell one and buy a pof and have some leftover
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
"
Beholdd wrote:

easy answer. don’t.

why don’t???
Lithuania
"
"
"
Beholdd wrote:

easy answer. don’t.

why don’t???

Because it requires specific gear and uniques like Shavronnes Wrappings which tend to be relatively expensive. Better to start a cheap and easy to build mapping or lab running build first to make some currency. Then use that currency to fund this LL RF build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info