[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Another question I have is how important are the increase in non-curse aura passives (leadership/Influence)? Could you just get the reduced mana resv and stop? Just thinking extra resist is useless as we are well overcapped so it would only be Discipline and Vitality that might be useful with extra buff.
Last edited by Redevil303 on Feb 22, 2018, 8:59:10 AM
thats are the Jewels i use:

No Watchers Eye because it was to expensive :)

Y i play in Standard So 20% E on Rings... can i craft it by my self or is it only on any really expensive legacy shit? :-D

okidoki. really ty for the infos and tips :)
i tryed to craft a cepter but its to expensive and i think i dont have enought luck :-) the other two Items. Gloves and Shield are now the next what i will try to get but i dont think that i can get any of this items vs. my 15 exa :-D
Now i think i need some time to fram some currency. bb :)
"
Redevil303 wrote:
Another question I have is how important are the increase in non-curse aura passives (leadership/Influence)? Could you just get the reduced mana resv and stop? Just thinking extra resist is useless as we are well overcapped so it would only be Discipline and Vitality that might be useful with extra buff.

aura effectiveness gives us more max res, and more es :) not just more res in general - definitely worth it.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ncaxtech44 wrote:
First off thanks for the awesome build and the support. Got a few questions that maybe some other somewhat newbies may have entering a new league in a few weeks.

Long story short i switched to this build for the first time mid abyss season. I had a sunder jugg that i started the league with but just hated the lack of damage and saw no end game with him. This build has been wonderful but im worried about starting the next season right off with this build. I don't play a ton which means i don't get tons of currency. I had 15 or so ex from my jugg that made the switch easy but wonder how easy it will be starting a new season. I leveled my templar as llrf from level 32 but im not sure if that was smart. It wasn't too difficult and im sure the second time around will be easier but with lack of items on the trade im thinking this would be a bad idea. So now to my questions to those that will be starting the league with this build:

1: Do you actually start with this build or do you farm up currency first with another league starter toon?

2: IF you do start with this build in a league, how do you level up? ie what build before switching to llrf

3: Where is this builds strengths at the start of league? IE maping, atziri, uber lab(had a bit of hard time with uber lab till i had allot of gear) breach farming?

Sorry if this repeats some info on past pages. I have read allot of the post but not all 200 pages.

Again thanks to those here that have supported us with this build. Cheers.

1. There is a section about leveling with RF - video by shinra, very useful. If you find that's too much of a pain - I actually leveled with a life based pure scorching ray version in HC. Just use blasphemy/despair and added cold/light dmg on attacks for shield charge. This is more of a manual playstyle while leveling that some ppl might not like, but it worked great in HC for me.

I used gear like:
Spoiler

2. check the video by shinra in the page, as mentioned, can level life-based and then switch to low-life or can be lowlife from very early on.

3. Strengths are definitely uber lab, atziri, breach farming, mapping is great as well but RF has never been the most speedy build
"
thats are the Jewels i use:

No Watchers Eye because it was to expensive :)

Y i play in Standard So 20% E on Rings... can i craft it by my self or is it only on any really expensive legacy shit? :-D

okidoki. really ty for the infos and tips :)
i tryed to craft a cepter but its to expensive and i think i dont have enought luck :-) the other two Items. Gloves and Shield are now the next what i will try to get but i dont think that i can get any of this items vs. my 15 exa :-D
Now i think i need some time to fram some currency. bb :)

es% is legacy on rings

Just use a doryani sceptre, it's very affordable and very good. If you're on standard be sure to get one with 32%ele implicit as they can't be blessed. Also get one like 90%+ ele dmg on affix
Can this be done as a league starter? Or are the requirements such that it's better to start one later in the league?
"
Mr_Tact wrote:
Can this be done as a league starter? Or are the requirements such that it's better to start one later in the league?

I'm only a noob but I can't see this being a good league starter as it is not good with SSF gear. Other builds that are less gear dependent will work better. You could go pure SR as a league starter and it would do alright I think then respec when you get the needed gear, as you can't go low life without chaos not penetrating ES so early in the league that may be hard to get.
Last edited by Redevil303 on Feb 22, 2018, 11:50:10 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Ncaxtech44 wrote:
First off thanks for the awesome build and the support. Got a few questions that maybe some other somewhat newbies may have entering a new league in a few weeks.

Long story short i switched to this build for the first time mid abyss season. I had a sunder jugg that i started the league with but just hated the lack of damage and saw no end game with him. This build has been wonderful but im worried about starting the next season right off with this build. I don't play a ton which means i don't get tons of currency. I had 15 or so ex from my jugg that made the switch easy but wonder how easy it will be starting a new season. I leveled my templar as llrf from level 32 but im not sure if that was smart. It wasn't too difficult and im sure the second time around will be easier but with lack of items on the trade im thinking this would be a bad idea. So now to my questions to those that will be starting the league with this build:

1: Do you actually start with this build or do you farm up currency first with another league starter toon?

2: IF you do start with this build in a league, how do you level up? ie what build before switching to llrf

3: Where is this builds strengths at the start of league? IE maping, atziri, uber lab(had a bit of hard time with uber lab till i had allot of gear) breach farming?

Sorry if this repeats some info on past pages. I have read allot of the post but not all 200 pages.

1. There is a section about leveling with RF - video by shinra, very useful. If you find that's too much of a pain - I actually leveled with a life based pure scorching ray version in HC. Just use blasphemy/despair and added cold/light dmg on attacks for shield charge. This is more of a manual playstyle while leveling that some ppl might not like, but it worked great in HC for me.

I used gear like:
Spoiler

2. check the video by shinra in the page, as mentioned, can level life-based and then switch to low-life or can be lowlife from very early on.

3. Strengths are definitely uber lab, atziri, breach farming, mapping is great as well but RF has never been the most speedy build

I did follow that video from shinra to level my current templar. Was super helpful. Thanks for the response.

If you don't mind telling me at what point did you switch from pure life to llrf? Was it gear or certain level for tree nodes?

I leveled my jugg for lab farming and got decent at it but just not my cup of tea. So I'm looking more at boss farming. Obviosly uber atziri is a money maker but can farming normal make some decent cash to get this build on its feet? I'm guessing it's not too hard to do normal atziri early on? What do you suggest my gear goals to be able to do it.

Thanks again for the answers for a fairly casual and new player.
Last edited by Ncaxtech44 on Feb 22, 2018, 1:23:13 PM
"
Ncaxtech44 wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Ncaxtech44 wrote:

I used gear like:
Spoiler

I did follow that video from shinra to level my current templar. Was super helpful. Thanks for the response.

If you don't mind telling me at what point did you switch from pure life to llrf? Was it gear or certain level for tree nodes?

I leveled my jugg for lab farming and got decent at it but just not my cup of tea. So I'm looking more at boss farming. Obviosly uber atziri is a money maker but can farming normal make some decent cash to get this build on its feet? I'm guessing it's not too hard to do normal atziri early on? What do you suggest my gear goals to be able to do it.

Thanks again for the answers for a fairly casual and new player.

Basically just switch to low-life when you feel comfortable if you level as life. This will be at level 80+ and/or when you have collected sufficient gear. You can switch much earlier if you want to, just really depends when you get gear and feel comfortable.

Normal atziri gets you the uber frags which can be money makers, also it has some decent drops sometimes. Don't forget to level 6 scorching rays in your offhands to vaal at level 20. What you can do in league is run HoGM maps as you get them for cheap, we can clear that entire section (just don't run RF, scorching ray only, and make sure you have above 20% life bc slayers will cull you), you can get decent amount of atziri frags from boxes in there. Qgems too which can sell for a few C each. Then run normal Atziri for uber frags etc...

Hardest part about uber atziri is the trio. Definitely have lik 8k+es and deaths door boots. Kill the thorn bitch first. You can just run circles around her and dodge her thorn-rain attack which can insta-gib us. Kill cycloner last. Uber Atziri herself, you should be able to dodge most things. After Trio, swap your quicksilvers to 2 ruby flasks with either charge recovery or reduced flask charges used mods. Be sure to make them last as long as you can. Flameblast is the hardest thing to dodge, but if we have a ruby flask up, we can tank the hit if we have 8k+ es. Especially in league with a +2max fire res shield.
Thanks Ahfack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info