[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

I'm still gathering the equipment to start up this build, but I noticed that with

and

when I turn on all 4 mana auras, my mana ends up at exactly zero. What am I missing? I think I got all the reduced mana passives: by Zealot's Oath, Necromantic Aegis, and Chaos Inoculation.
IGN: Tim_theEnchanter
"
Ahfack wrote:

Fire prefix 79
Fire suffix 30
Burning 30

Is the best one I could make in standard with deep pockets. I used close to 10k alts before getting 74fire

Interesting. For some reason the PoE Trade Macro won't show me if it is as suffix or prefix when I check the rolls. Should I be happy if I hit a +30 fire suffix, or just keep aiming for the prefix? Also we want, in order of importance:

Fire Dmg > Burning Dmg > Spell Dmg

Correct?
"
kfweasel wrote:
I'm still gathering the equipment to start up this build, but I noticed that with

and

when I turn on all 4 mana auras, my mana ends up at exactly zero. What am I missing? I think I got all the reduced mana passives: by Zealot's Oath, Necromantic Aegis, and Chaos Inoculation.

reduced mana reservation enchant. could probably use conq efficiency jewel for now, but it'd be' tight
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Tanaomit wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

Fire prefix 79
Fire suffix 30
Burning 30

Is the best one I could make in standard with deep pockets. I used close to 10k alts before getting 74fire

Interesting. For some reason the PoE Trade Macro won't show me if it is as suffix or prefix when I check the rolls. Should I be happy if I hit a +30 fire suffix, or just keep aiming for the prefix? Also we want, in order of importance:

Fire Dmg > Burning Dmg > Spell Dmg

Correct?

If I was you I'd just get a doryani sceptre because it's affordable and hard to beat. THen keep scoping out sceptres as you're leveling, put a live search up for 60+fire damage. If you can find one that has full suffixes you know it's a prefix then you can yolo annul and go from there. But tbh, doryani is plenty for us in league.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
kfweasel wrote:

and

reduced mana reservation enchant. could probably use conq efficiency jewel for now, but it'd be' tight

Right, thanks. Enchants didn't exist before my break I forgot about that.
IGN: Tim_theEnchanter
"
Ahfack wrote:

If I was you I'd just get a doryani sceptre because it's affordable and hard to beat. THen keep scoping out sceptres as you're leveling, put a live search up for 60+fire damage. If you can find one that has full suffixes you know it's a prefix then you can yolo annul and go from there. But tbh, doryani is plenty for us in league.

Yeah, Ive had a Doryani's since 75, I was just trying to min-max things. I'm level 90 right now & just debating where to go next with my gear. I have about 4 exalts & 175c to spend on upgrades & not sure wha would benefit me the most ATM. I have 9.8k ES, 100%+ on all res but still feel kinda squishy on really high tiers. I did minotaur yesterday with only 1 death, but watching your vid vs mine was quite eye opening lol. You just face tanked, while I had SC away every time he got within melee distance.
"
kfweasel wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
kfweasel wrote:

and

Right, thanks. Enchants didn't exist before my break I forgot about that.

Also, I hope you're not using shield charge with that sceptre because you'll set EE against yourself giving them fire resistance :D
Ive got mine now on lvl 70, its just amazing. Never run through maps (even they are still low) with so much ease. Even with lvl 67 i could do a T4 Map, without that much trouble.

Could also run merc lab on 66 first try.

I still need to get used with EE but for now, nearly everything is melting before i get in too much trouble.

Thanks for the amazing guide.
"
Camatoo wrote:
Ive got mine now on lvl 70, its just amazing. Never run through maps (even they are still low) with so much ease. Even with lvl 67 i could do a T4 Map, without that much trouble.

Could also run merc lab on 66 first try.

I still need to get used with EE but for now, nearly everything is melting before i get in too much trouble.

Thanks for the amazing guide.

Nice! You're welcome
Could you just run a quick check over my gear/character?
It feels like 5.4k ES are not quite enough for lvl 75

My Gear:

Spoiler

Im had tried it with a 135 ES shield from my SRS witch, but since i dont have purity of fire and emporer on the correct level i cant hold the dot damage on my ES.

Its not perfect, but its the best i have for my currency atm. ( saving up for a presence of chayula atm which should give another 1k ES)

Thanks in advance for your help.

E: since im not very smart i noticed only now that %increased energy shield not always is the best to look out for. changed my boots to
Last edited by Camatoo on Oct 23, 2017, 4:21:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info