[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

I just came back from a very long break and my 72 templar has no passives allocated. His old build isn't viable now, so I think I'll try this one. Is it likely with great gear that I can just go straight to LL at 72 or should I put some in health for now? And do the 2.6->3.0 changes matter enough that I shouldn't guide by the leveled trees from the old thread?
IGN: Tim_theEnchanter
Last edited by kfweasel on Oct 21, 2017, 3:06:26 PM
"
kfweasel wrote:
I just came back from a very long break and my 72 templar has no passives allocated. His old build isn't viable now, so I think I'll try this one. Is it likely with great gear that I can just go straight to LL at 72 or should I put some in health for now? And do the 2.6->3.0 changes matter enough that I shouldn't guide by the leveled trees from the old thread?

Should still be viable. I think you'll be fine at lvl 72 if you have access to some nice items
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Looking forward to playing this build! What would you recommend I use for some more IIQ etc? Bisco's collar obviously isn't a good idea..:P Are ventors the only viable ways to get some of that? Thanks <3
"
nathanielvd wrote:
Looking forward to playing this build! What would you recommend I use for some more IIQ etc? Bisco's collar obviously isn't a good idea..:P Are ventors the only viable ways to get some of that? Thanks <3

haha yeah or legacy stuff in standard, and IIQ gem on your RF
When crafting a Void Sceptre, what is the max roll that you can get for Fire Damage & Burning Damage? I have been trying to craft one, this is my best roll so far:

Poe Trade Macro shows max burning damage roll as 30, but I swear I've seen higher.
I've played this build to 93 this league and the only issue I'm having is with being able to use scorching ray and drop my orb of storms with the mana reservation. I'm having to run an enlighten on my fourth mana reserving aura with increased mana on my rings in order to be able to attack with SR or orb of storms. How did you solve this problem with your build?

Gear:
"
Tanaomit wrote:
When crafting a Void Sceptre, what is the max roll that you can get for Fire Damage & Burning Damage? I have been trying to craft one, this is my best roll so far:

Poe Trade Macro shows max burning damage roll as 30, but I swear I've seen higher.

Fire prefix 79
Fire suffix 30
Burning 30

Is the best one I could make in standard with deep pockets. I used close to 10k alts before getting 74fire
"
Kelsetscreel wrote:
I've played this build to 93 this league and the only issue I'm having is with being able to use scorching ray and drop my orb of storms with the mana reservation. I'm having to run an enlighten on my fourth mana reserving aura with increased mana on my rings in order to be able to attack with SR or orb of storms. How did you solve this problem with your build?

Gear:

Mana reservation enchant on helm
Thanks so much for the guide!
Been playing it only for a day but I've already done Shaper deathless (level 84) and I've still got so many upgrades to go! I've done it with level 21 scorching ray and level 20 and the difference is really pretty big I've noticed so I do recommend investing in that if you can :)
For my passive tree just check my profile. Character: I_ALS_LIKE_GREEN_ONES

Here's the gear I use atm:
Spoiler

Edit: I bought the helmet for 2ex. Before that I used the Vertex (same gem links)

And before I got my level 21 Purity of Fire I used this unset ring:
Spoiler

In short: I highly recommend this build for anyone that's kinda done with the league and just wants to lay back and enjoy all the content the game has to offer :) Thanks Ahfack! <3

Edit: Replaced my shield with a decent ES shield with a little spell damage, resists and leo reduced dot craft. Replaced Empower with Stone Golem and went with Oak instead of 2 passives for much more es (9.4k) and more damage too!

Yet another edit:
Last couple of kills I completely forgot to take the "Elemental Equilibrium" passive.. Derp!
Here's a video of a deathless run at level 86 with 9.2k ES. https://youtu.be/sYZLJKdrGMU
Gear used in the video:
Spoiler

Edit: With this shield resistances are currently sitting at 164/132/123/12.
I had 2 passives from bandits and +3 empower in my boots but changing to the shield I had to swap to Stone Golem and Oak's favour. Big changes but also very good ones once you can get a nice shield like this :)
Last edited by nathanielvd on Oct 22, 2017, 4:50:19 PM
"
nathanielvd wrote:
Thanks so much for the guide!
Been playing it only for a day but I've already done Shaper deathless (level 84) and I've still got so many upgrades to go! I've done it with level 21 scorching ray and level 20 and the difference is really pretty big I've noticed so I do recommend investing in that if you can :)
For my passive tree just check my profile. Character: I_ALS_LIKE_GREEN_ONES

Here's the gear I use atm:
Spoiler

Edit: I bought the helmet for 2ex. Before that I used the Vertex (same gem links)

And before I got my level 21 Purity of Fire I used this unset ring:
Spoiler

In short: I highly recommend this build for anyone that's kinda done with the league and just wants to lay back and enjoy all the content the game has to offer :) Thanks Ahfack! <3

Nice review! Will post it in the review section. You're very welcome, and glad you're enjoying it! Quality your rotp :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info