Item Filter and Passive Tree Information for 2.6.0

"
"
Zottelfisch wrote:

Since relics - as far as I understood - only drop from the reliquary, there will be no need for them to be especially visualized ^^

True but irrelevant. Many people who aren't careful with how they write their filters use a catch-all hide block at the end which will potentially hide relics if they aren't appropriately handled earlier. And having complete documentation on a feature is a pretty basic thing regardless of whether or not you're going to use every single parameter.

Ok, understand now. Still, pressing 'Alt' should fix this :)
"
Zottelfisch wrote:
"
"
Zottelfisch wrote:

Since relics - as far as I understood - only drop from the reliquary, there will be no need for them to be especially visualized ^^

True but irrelevant. Many people who aren't careful with how they write their filters use a catch-all hide block at the end which will potentially hide relics if they aren't appropriately handled earlier. And having complete documentation on a feature is a pretty basic thing regardless of whether or not you're going to use every single parameter.

Ok, understand now. Still, pressing 'Alt' should fix this :)

Yes, but it's inelegant and wounds the soul. :(
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
I like most of the changes. There's much better build variety. I do have a question on how daggers are better than claws now. From what I saw, claws basically have the same critical chance as a dagger. Daggers do have Adder's touch but that's 30% of the time which is actually more like 27% at its highest peak (95% crit chance and 95% accuracy). However claws have an additional 1.2% leech for life , .8% leech for mana and have 50% increased life leech.

Is adder's touch the only reason people use daggers over claws?
Thanks
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
dam son
Will this work?

Show
Class Misc Map Items
Last edited by Autkast on Mar 1, 2017, 7:52:41 PM
"
Slicer9875 wrote:
I like most of the changes. There's much better build variety. I do have a question on how daggers are better than claws now. From what I saw, claws basically have the same critical chance as a dagger. Daggers do have Adder's touch but that's 30% of the time which is actually more like 27% at its highest peak (95% crit chance and 95% accuracy). However claws have an additional 1.2% leech for life , .8% leech for mana and have 50% increased life leech.

Is adder's touch the only reason people use daggers over claws?

No, 80% crit chance is the reason. Now that they nerfed it to 50% maybe some builds will use claws instead.
to GGG:
Thanks for fast timings of posting the skill tree as people asked, really appreciate it.

Question: why dont you just cooperate with Path of Building https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716360 creator when posting skill trees and such?

-it's much better quality piece of software than what u're offered in this post
-it's free obviously
-it's made by love of the game
-big part of the community sitting in it anyway
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
Last edited by HQuality on Mar 1, 2017, 8:12:53 PM
Thank you Emmittj :
Hype.
theorycrafting
LETS GO
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info