Item Filter and Passive Tree Information for 2.6.0

Nice update.

The changes are live in Path of Building and I can't figure out where these changes are:

"The area between Ranger and Shadow has been changed: a number of the more expensive weapon clusters have been reduced into 3-point clusters to be more efficient."

Does anyone know which nodes changed?

Edit: Ah, master of force and claws of the pride, so far.
Last edited by Wuffell on Mar 1, 2017, 9:17:27 PM
"
Autkast wrote:
Will this work?

Show
Class Misc Map Items

Yes, but Class "Misc Map Items" is cleaner and does what you probably think the wording you posted does; without quotes, you run the risk of picking up any other class that includes "Misc" or "Items." At the moment, none do (see davros70's lovely Guide to Item Filters), but it's better to not risk needing to change yours due to future filter syntax additions.

Because of the way quotes or lack thereof influence parsing in item filters, simply Class Map will pick up actual maps, map fragments (Atziri/Uber/Pale Council/Shaper), Offerings, Breachstones, and now Reliquary Keys.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Last edited by SayyadinaAtreides on Mar 1, 2017, 9:19:52 PM
Thanks.
nice caustic still suck
Is it possible in the coming updates to say get more loot filter drops sounds? I personally like the White,Yellow and Red map drop sounds because they're slightly different and also that my map drops rarely play their normal sounds because the loot filter overrides them.
hype :D
swords just lost so much crit multiplier I cant help but see this as a nerf to crit swords tbh.
"
So how do we actually get a copy of new passive tree? Idk what JSON means.

run the exe and get the passive skill tree planner offline.

mana nodes after MoM make me cum.
Last edited by kogilcane on Mar 1, 2017, 11:14:05 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
swords just lost so much crit multiplier I cant help but see this as a nerf to crit swords tbh.

They lost 30% Crit chance and gain 24 multiplier... Not sure it's a lost, but they lost a lots of accuracy.
Too Sweet!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info