[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hi guys,

currently leveling this char, got a question regarding daggers,

for leveling, I don't find a lot of unique ele based sword / claw / dagger. What should I use ?

Ftm I'm using ungil's gauche. I'm seeking some rares on my level, but there is not much on poe.trade.

What do you recommend ?

Also, I would try crafting a good dagger, what are the best bases ? high crit / aps ?

Thank you !

Honestly im pretty surprised, finding ele based weapons is normally pretty easy for me even without trading. What league are you playing on atm?

If you can't find I would try to buy, while leveling a lot of ele dmg is not even needed. Ungil's gauce is not terrible at start, the aps is pretty nice, but the dmg runs short real quick.

I would suggest not trying to craft a good dagger because it will be pretty hard, but your more than welcome to test your luck I guess. As for the best stats, all of that is already listed on the original post.

"
Mic1961 wrote:
Hi

I have made this build from your guidens. What i dont understand is using Orb of storms. it dosent make much dammage. would it be better to use the slots for some defense instead? or is there something i miss?

Orb of storms is solely for single target power charge generation. Assassin's mark does not work on shaper/guardians/bosses because nothing is dying to give you power charges. The orb is used to generate the power charges for you. Simply whirl over the boss for the fortify, drop the orb, and smash them to pieces.
Hi

I have made this build from your guidens. What i dont understand is using Orb of storms. it dosent make much dammage. would it be better to use the slots for some defense instead? or is there something i miss?

I'm asking because I failed to complete uber lab and because I'm often close to dying when I run map tir 8 and 9 and some bosses.
I would appreciate getting your opinion about my gear.

thanks in advance :-)

Hi

ok know i understand the purposes of Storm. thanks a lot :-)
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hi guys,

currently leveling this char, got a question regarding daggers,

for leveling, I don't find a lot of unique ele based sword / claw / dagger. What should I use ?

Ftm I'm using ungil's gauche. I'm seeking some rares on my level, but there is not much on poe.trade.

What do you recommend ?

Also, I would try crafting a good dagger, what are the best bases ? high crit / aps ?

Thank you !

Honestly im pretty surprised, finding ele based weapons is normally pretty easy for me even without trading. What league are you playing on atm?

If you can't find I would try to buy, while leveling a lot of ele dmg is not even needed. Ungil's gauce is not terrible at start, the aps is pretty nice, but the dmg runs short real quick.

I would suggest not trying to craft a good dagger because it will be pretty hard, but your more than welcome to test your luck I guess. As for the best stats, all of that is already listed on the original post.

Hi and thank you for your answer, I was unfamiliar to ele weapons so I made wrong search, I've bought a good rare dagger and could level easily with it.

I've been leveling today, and I'm starting farming dried lake with a 295epds dagger.

I'm looking for the next dagger, got few ex in stock. I see some 350edps daggers for 4 or 5ex. Do you think it's a good price ?

They have 3 ele mods and a crafted attack speed. Has legacy is nearly over, not a lot vendors are connected.

Thanks !
"
partyboy79 wrote:

Hi and thank you for your answer, I was unfamiliar to ele weapons so I made wrong search, I've bought a good rare dagger and could level easily with it.

I've been leveling today, and I'm starting farming dried lake with a 295epds dagger.

I'm looking for the next dagger, got few ex in stock. I see some 350edps daggers for 4 or 5ex. Do you think it's a good price ?

They have 3 ele mods and a crafted attack speed. Has legacy is nearly over, not a lot vendors are connected.

Thanks !

Glad to see you got it working.

As for prices its impossible to say. Market is always fluctuating. It is now almost 5 months into a 3 month league, most people are gone from legacy or quit it long ago. Depends on the actual crit/aps of the weapons as well along with the base of the weapon.

Wish you the best of luck, but will have to pick one on your own.
How do i know which weapon is best to use in begining? if i got one phys 14-38 and 8-16 elemental 1.6aps then i got another with 7-24 1-4 8-14 etc should i just count the elementals together? or watch tooltip dps for spectral throw? also u dont dual wield in begining ur going with a normal shield? thx for answers really nice guide
Also when u get curse on hit do you run it with wrath in begining or thunder and skip wrath until u get better leech? =)
Ingame names
Cyan_Burn_Baby_Burn
Last edited by cyan69 on Jul 17, 2017, 11:29:36 AM
Hi

I find this build very fun to play but i have a questions and a problem.

I have these 2 gloves and find that the Thunderfist gives 4.000 more DPS (Spectral Throw) than the Gripped Gloves when in full battle. is there something i dont se?

I'm level 87 and are often close to dying when I run map tir 9 and some bosses.

"
cyan69 wrote:
How do i know which weapon is best to use in begining? if i got one phys 14-38 and 8-16 elemental 1.6aps then i got another with 7-24 1-4 8-14 etc should i just count the elementals together? or watch tooltip dps for spectral throw? also u dont dual wield in begining ur going with a normal shield? thx for answers really nice guide
Also when u get curse on hit do you run it with wrath in begining or thunder and skip wrath until u get better leech? =)

In the beginning just measure tooltip dps. All the elemental + phys x APS = your total dps.

However any elemental nodes you have on tree will scale the edps only. We also start getting some ele nodes pretty early. Along with using lightning pen in a 4link which is not shown on the tooltip.

Personally I almost never count phys dmg at all unless its a super high roll and its very very early. Dual wielding serves almost no purpose besides giving you the flat 15% IAS. Lycosidae is both cheap and easy to obtain and can be used while leveling.

As for curses you have to do what feels best, if my leech is not up to par (which in the beginning won't be) I usually just run wrath by itself. The curse on hit does not matter until you start mapping.

"
Mic1961 wrote:
Hi

I find this build very fun to play but i have a questions and a problem.

I have these 2 gloves and find that the Thunderfist gives 4.000 more DPS (Spectral Throw) than the Gripped Gloves when in full battle. is there something i dont se?

I'm level 87 and are often close to dying when I run map tir 9 and some bosses.

It is the same reason we do not run wake of destruction vs a good rare. Those boots give 1-120 lightning dmg which is even more than the gloves. The problem is we alrdy lack a little on the defensive/life end of things. Yes the flat lightning dmg probably ups total dmg a bit, but at what cost? We lose even more res, more evasion and a solid 80+ life (even higher life in the upcoming beta). Gripped gloves let us get much need life roll and some more res with a very high evasion roll. It also gives us some decent damage with both attack speed roll and the projectile implicit.

Personally I would love to run thunderfists + wake of destruction, but running around with a 4k hp life char does not sound very fun to me.

Your gear looks fine for weapon/chest/helm + chant. Your jewelery + belt need some upgrading.
Hi thx for answering questions havent played in a long time im only level 44.
I just got a double claw which has both life and mana gained per hit so now i got wrath and i use herald of ice linked with curse on hit and assasin's mark in the claw. So i dont got to much mana but i leech alot now but so far i havent seen 1 single curse on mobs am i doing something wrong? =(
Ingame names
Cyan_Burn_Baby_Burn
"
cyan69 wrote:
Hi thx for answering questions havent played in a long time im only level 44.
I just got a double claw which has both life and mana gained per hit so now i got wrath and i use herald of ice linked with curse on hit and assasin's mark in the claw. So i dont got to much mana but i leech alot now but so far i havent seen 1 single curse on mobs am i doing something wrong? =(

Curse only applies when herald of ice effect "explodes". If your at level 44 the density is probably to low along with your crit. The exploding effect only happens when you "shatter" an enemy, which only happens when you freeze them, which only happens when you crit with cold damage.

That is why I said curse on hit setup not very important until mapping. Don't really need power charges before that for anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info