[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
So in conclusion without written in blood and swapping to these nodes using the same amount of passives but going for claws... these are the changes:

-15% crit multi
+60% crit chance (took another 30% out cuz of dagger implicit)
+ w/e claw implicit you go for (think the life on hit + mana on hit would be ideal)
+.4% mana leech
-.8% life leech
+10 Int

Overall I am pretty happy about those changes.

Damn I didn't even notice that we could reach the Falcon nodes with the extras. That certainly looks like a better option than going to Magpie.

I've been wondering about if they'll add extra passive points, I really hope so...It'd be amazing if we were able to grab Written In Blood.
Sounds like it's gonna be a pretty good change for the build. Can't wait to give it a whirl when 3.0 comes out. (Will be a third time I've used your build haha.)
Hey man!

This is my current equip + Jewels.

Can you suggest me some better items to increase my DPS? (link or post img of poe.trade result)

ARMOURS
Spoiler

WEAPON
Spoiler

ACCESSORIES
Spoiler

FLASKS
Spoiler

JEWELS
Spoiler

RESISTANCES in HO are (in order from top) : +150% - +141% - +158% - -60%
EVADE ATTACKS : 34%
DPS with GMP in HO : 51.868 (using Golem + Wrath + Herald of Thunder)
DPS with LMP in HO : 87.972 (using Golem + Wrath + Herald of Thunder)

I'm trying to buy Belly of the Beast +1 Socketed Gems, and i want to reach lvl 97, so i can equip a new jewel over ACROBATICS.

You can search me on poe-building for more info about DPS.

Thank you all for help :)
Last edited by FourthSnake on Jul 20, 2017, 5:29:18 PM
done before
life build work well

suggust a HH ???

maybe it work even better????
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
"
FourthSnake wrote:
Hey man!

This is my current equip + Jewels.

Can you suggest me some better items to increase my DPS? (link or post img of poe.trade result)

ARMOURS
Spoiler

WEAPON
Spoiler

ACCESSORIES
Spoiler

FLASKS
Spoiler

JEWELS
Spoiler

RESISTANCES in HO are (in order from top) : +150% - +141% - +158% - -60%
EVADE ATTACKS : 34%
DPS with GMP in HO : 51.868 (using Golem + Wrath + Herald of Thunder)
DPS with LMP in HO : 87.972 (using Golem + Wrath + Herald of Thunder)

I'm trying to buy Belly of the Beast +1 Socketed Gems, and i want to reach lvl 97, so i can equip a new jewel over ACROBATICS.

You can search me on poe-building for more info about DPS.

Thank you all for help :)

Glad you are enjoying build so much and very glad you are taking it literally as far as you can go (+1 belly would be fantastic!). However I am not going to sit here and search items for you to buy... so gl lol

"
pro2017 wrote:
done before
life build work well

suggust a HH ???

maybe it work even better????

HH is always a great item, especially with super fast clear speed builds which this most definitely is. However you will a tad of life, WED, and some resistances. If you can cover all your res's on other gear and want to spend 70 ex for a HH by all means knock yourself out lol. I however will not be spending that on a single item that costs more than the rest of the build by double or triple.
This build is awesome!! i can do damage with it!!

i only have one problema that is the attack speed. I only have 2.30 attcks per second while you have 4.0. how do you got that?

My char is Maddie_hh_Hunter. In the time i wrote this message i only have the requeired gear to damage i think. maybe you can help me.

My only goal is to do t11 maps to farm the "doctor card" so i dont need the 50k dps xD only like 30 will be fine :p

see my char and tell me if you want what i am doing wrong

ty!!
Hi
Thanks for a great build :-)
I work so hard on this build. Still I find things to be done.
I am level 89 and have with Auras / Golem 11,000 DPS. I can see you have 54,000 level 93. I know you have a better gear than me so it does a lot. But it's as it is. Now I'm looking at level 21 gems. They are for most very expensive so I have to prioritize which ones I have to go for. I do not understand the mechanics behind the individual gems so I hope you can help. I have made a priority list of those I think is important for getting DPS up. It is as follows:

Wrath
Added Lightning Damage
Weapon Elemental Damage Support
Spectral Throw
Summon Lightning Golem
Herald of Ice
Increased Critical Strikes
Greater Multiple Projectiles Support

Can you suggest changes to the priority of the list I've made.

I would also like you to look at my gear. There may be something I overlook that I need to do something about. I promise you I've done a lot to get as close to your build as possible. The passives are like yours. Everything else it would be cheaper to change gear in most cases.

I hope you can help as it means a lot for me to improve this build.

In advance thank you :-)
Hello again
I forgot to write that I only have 39.92 Main hand accuracy rating.

Unfortunately, I do not know how to give you a picture of my Offence stats.
"
kelandi wrote:

Linking your path of building theory crafting + posting with another skill does not really belong in this topic.

Personally I do not have any issues with beyond bosses with gmp, simply roll on them and mash away, you definitely outleech any dmg that you take.

As for bladeflurry I tried it out after wipe in beta and I was pretty disappointed. No matter what aoe nodes you go, it is still a melee skill so it will never compete with ST.

Regardless if that is what you want to do, gl with it, I just ask that you keep random path of building links out of the thread.

"
drking100 wrote:
This build is awesome!! i can do damage with it!!

i only have one problema that is the attack speed. I only have 2.30 attcks per second while you have 4.0. how do you got that?

My char is Maddie_hh_Hunter. In the time i wrote this message i only have the requeired gear to damage i think. maybe you can help me.

My only goal is to do t11 maps to farm the "doctor card" so i dont need the 50k dps xD only like 30 will be fine :p

see my char and tell me if you want what i am doing wrong

ty!!

You still have a very long way to go with build and you are using random unique gear pieces. Just read the guide and actually follow it, everything is explained in there.

"
Mic1961 wrote:
Hi
Thanks for a great build :-)
I work so hard on this build. Still I find things to be done.
I am level 89 and have with Auras / Golem 11,000 DPS. I can see you have 54,000 level 93. I know you have a better gear than me so it does a lot. But it's as it is. Now I'm looking at level 21 gems. They are for most very expensive so I have to prioritize which ones I have to go for. I do not understand the mechanics behind the individual gems so I hope you can help. I have made a priority list of those I think is important for getting DPS up. It is as follows:

Wrath
Added Lightning Damage
Weapon Elemental Damage Support
Spectral Throw
Summon Lightning Golem
Herald of Ice
Increased Critical Strikes
Greater Multiple Projectiles Support

Can you suggest changes to the priority of the list I've made.

I would also like you to look at my gear. There may be something I overlook that I need to do something about. I promise you I've done a lot to get as close to your build as possible. The passives are like yours. Everything else it would be cheaper to change gear in most cases.

I hope you can help as it means a lot for me to improve this build.

In advance thank you :-)

Priority is not huge, and 21/20 gems aren't really even needed, they are just for min/maxing. If you are only at 11k dps you have a long way to go before you should worry about 21 gems. However looking at your gear, you seem to be doing pretty well. It is hard to believe your dps is only at 11k.

You also did not link your amulet either. I would finish getting 20/20 gems and go from their, but I still don't get your 11k dps. You should be well past that by now. Make sure you didn't look on an enfeeble map or something.

Just read post you made right after. How do you 39.92 main hand accuracy? Are you clicked on the spectral throw skill? Lycosidae shield makes it so your hits never miss giving you 100% accuracy.

Something is wrong :/
You Wrote

Priority is not huge, and 21/20 gems aren't really even needed, they are just for min/maxing. If you are only at 11k dps you have a long way to go before you should worry about 21 gems. However looking at your gear, you seem to be doing pretty well. It is hard to believe your dps is only at 11k.

You also did not link your amulet either. I would finish getting 20/20 gems and go from their, but I still don't get your 11k dps. You should be well past that by now. Make sure you didn't look on an enfeeble map or something.

Just read post you made right after. How do you 39.92 main hand accuracy? Are you clicked on the spectral throw skill? Lycosidae shield makes it so your hits never miss giving you 100% accuracy.

Something is wrong :/

Hello again
Thank you for giving you time to look at my build.

Sorry i forgot my amulet. here it is.

I will definitely keep gems being level 20 and then using a Vall on them.

The numbers I gave you were from the hideout. There can therefore not be map influence.

I do not understand:

"Are you clicked on the spectral throw skill? Lycosidae shield makes it so your hits never miss giving you 100% accuracy."

Spectral Throw shows 35,600 DPS with Auras / Golem in hideout. The 11,000 DPS are also in the hideout.

I hope you can help me get up to the top. eg. Level 97 :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info