[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hi - thanks for an amazing build, I've def played it longer than any other build (but pretty new to POE despite playing everyone now and then for a while) - so fun. Thanks for all the time you spent figuring it out / tweaking / replying to others!

in Hideout sitting at:
- 5,267 health
- 30,255 dps (with greater multiple)
- 50,910 (with slower)
- 56.97% crit

I've read the original post a dozen times and know I need some more quality on gems + 21/10 soon, any advice on how to further gear / anything I'm missing - or is it just finish quality / get 21/10 on key gems left to do? Assuming your dps in hideout is 50k+ w greater equiped?

Thanks much again!

"
Tiata wrote:
Hi - thanks for an amazing build, I've def played it longer than any other build (but pretty new to POE despite playing everyone now and then for a while) - so fun. Thanks for all the time you spent figuring it out / tweaking / replying to others!

in Hideout sitting at:
- 5,267 health
- 30,255 dps (with greater multiple)
- 50,910 (with slower)
- 56.97% crit

I've read the original post a dozen times and know I need some more quality on gems + 21/10 soon, any advice on how to further gear / anything I'm missing - or is it just finish quality / get 21/10 on key gems left to do? Assuming your dps in hideout is 50k+ w greater equiped?

Thanks much again!

First I would try finding a slightly better dagger. While there is nothing wrong with yours, the EDPS comes out to 308, I would try to get this a lot closer to 350 if you can. Won't be a TON of damage or anything but will definitely be an improvement.

The next big step would be to get the chant on ur helm. 40% increased damage is pretty big.

Then I would upgrade your jewelry. While nothing here is terrible, getting WED, crit, crit multi on ammy is super good. Flat #-# lightning if you can squeeze that out too. For rings, WED + life + flat ele is prty huge as well.
Thanks - very much appreciate your time!
Updated with current changes in 3.0 beta.

Also updated Daggers vs Foils Vs Claws in FAQ

Also updated leveling uniques in quick leveling guide
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Jul 6, 2017, 8:28:08 PM
since u said that claws would be the choice of weapon in 3.0 is there any 1 that u would recommend? a unique or a good rare 1?? thanks
"FMR it's another day in paradise" IGN NEEDBLOOD
Hey,

Just want to say love your build it has been awesome! I've only done one other character to 80's as I'm new to the game. Going from the new update you put up today, the only thing that changes with claws is the on skill points going to Soul Raker instead of Adder's Touch? Would there be any other changes you would run with? Going to have a play with Claws for the last few days ready to do it all over again next League!

Thanks
"
coonass wrote:
since u said that claws would be the choice of weapon in 3.0 is there any 1 that u would recommend? a unique or a good rare 1?? thanks

100% always rare. Even if you found a unique that would help you level or something, with the stats you need its always going to be a rare you want to look for.

"
Nitemaze wrote:
Hey,

Just want to say love your build it has been awesome! I've only done one other character to 80's as I'm new to the game. Going from the new update you put up today, the only thing that changes with claws is the on skill points going to Soul Raker instead of Adder's Touch? Would there be any other changes you would run with? Going to have a play with Claws for the last few days ready to do it all over again next League!

Thanks

Just woke up so unless brain isn't fully awake yet... I would say no. Everything on tree/gear still goes the same for elemental builds period. The only difference is the dagger nodes vs claw nodes and the fact that if you go claw nodes you do not need the leech nodes at the bottom, so they can be skipped.
Which flask would you recommend if Vessel of Vinktar is not an option?
"
Xinstu wrote:
Which flask would you recommend if Vessel of Vinktar is not an option?

Vessel of vinktar is ALWAYS an option, it is your best flask, and I would like to go as far as saying it is a "requirement" for the build.

Out of curiosity why is it not an option? SSF?
Okay i decided to change sth in the build and looks quite good ( i haven't done uber lab yet and take the roll on the items ) i decided to play 2 curses -> warlords mark and assasin's mark -> it gives me 3 free endurance charges and free leech.
Cons of that is i had to have my resist on jewels. Ok take look on this and write if it's still worth to play.

Bad roll on Vessel of Vinktar can decrease my damage if i get flat lightning or pen should be better.
Last edited by TryKilleR on Jul 8, 2017, 7:35:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info