[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Jungla_ wrote:
So i tried this build on the beta to see how smooth the leveling would be.
And as of right now i've completed all of the beta content at lv55. Even tho i had the worst luck i've ever had in any league i did all the content with 1.6k life (did not have a single life roll on any items at some point) and i was not resist capped. Only issue i had was mana so i had to take 3 mana leech nodes in the end for it to actually be playable

This build will probably be my 3.0 starter when it releases and i do wonder how this build would work with the new updated Hyaon's Fury so i might try that out later

Awesome to hear, I probably won't do ST this league myself, but im sure I will again at some point, still one of my fav builds :)
Probably one of the most funniest ranger build i played, expensive to mid/high end clear but really fun when geared.
Thank's again mate ! ;=)
Just getting started with this- super fun so far, at lvl 43 here's my gear:

Some questions- first, suggestions on ways to improve at my level? Second, why HoI instead of HoT? Ant lastly, mana is definitely a problem- does that get better as I do more damage as I level? Or should I pick up some mana leech nodes for a bit?

Thanks and this is a super fun build to play!
"
saxisa wrote:
Just getting started with this- super fun so far, at lvl 43 here's my gear:

Some questions- first, suggestions on ways to improve at my level? Second, why HoI instead of HoT? Ant lastly, mana is definitely a problem- does that get better as I do more damage as I level? Or should I pick up some mana leech nodes for a bit?

Thanks and this is a super fun build to play!

Glad your enjoying the build. All of this is in the guide on the first page, so please read it :)
Well dang! It's in the faq. Doh.

Thanks!
i think i'll throw my last 5 ex on this build. WHat you suggest to take - helm with ST dmg enchant or 6L belly (i have 5l right now)?
"
Novarg wrote:
i think i'll throw my last 5 ex on this build. WHat you suggest to take - helm with ST dmg enchant or 6L belly (i have 5l right now)?

6l way before helm enchant for sure :)
Hi mate:) First of all thank you for making this guide.
I have a few questions if u dont mind answering...

Like you, I like builds that can be used to start a new league with and can be developed to do end-game content as the league progresses and I've been looking for a build to test in the beta and to start 3.0 when it goes live. Here are some things I wanted to ask you about the build:

1) I see in your tree that the build has 152% inc life. Is there any way that this can be improved?
The reason I'm asking is because I think its a bit on the low side, I'd feel better if it could reach, about 180%? I'd like a bigger health pool to feel safer if possible. I know that the scion life wheel is too far away to make use of it, so I'd like to hear your thoughts about it.

2) I think that the price of items like Belly and Lycosidae will be way higher when 3.0 goes live. Will the build be able to perform at the start of a new league without them? At least until we can gather the currecy to buy them? I mean without the Belly, we dont have the 30-40% inc max life, so health pool will be lower and without the shield we'd have lower chance to hit, so lower dmg output.

Thats all for now I guees:) My apologies if these questions have been answered elsewhere in your thread, I just looked in the original post and ty again for any answers:)
"Too Wierd To Live... Too Rare To Die...."
Personal Motto

Finally made it to lvl 100... Only took me 3 years...:) :(
"
Hi mate:) First of all thank you for making this guide.
I have a few questions if u dont mind answering...

Like you, I like builds that can be used to start a new league with and can be developed to do end-game content as the league progresses and I've been looking for a build to test in the beta and to start 3.0 when it goes live. Here are some things I wanted to ask you about the build:

1) I see in your tree that the build has 152% inc life. Is there any way that this can be improved?
The reason I'm asking is because I think its a bit on the low side, I'd feel better if it could reach, about 180%? I'd like a bigger health pool to feel safer if possible. I know that the scion life wheel is too far away to make use of it, so I'd like to hear your thoughts about it.

2) I think that the price of items like Belly and Lycosidae will be way higher when 3.0 goes live. Will the build be able to perform at the start of a new league without them? At least until we can gather the currecy to buy them? I mean without the Belly, we dont have the 30-40% inc max life, so health pool will be lower and without the shield we'd have lower chance to hit, so lower dmg output.

Thats all for now I guees:) My apologies if these questions have been answered elsewhere in your thread, I just looked in the original post and ty again for any answers:)

You can try to tweak the build to suit yourself, the problem is what you will have to give up to get that life. Either Crit or attack speed or ele dmg and such. I mean 5.5k+ life is what it hits with full gear and to me it is a bit less than I like, but very doable to me.

With dodge/fortify/block/evade/leech it never causes much of an issue. I am hoping that in 3.0 life will get more buffed than what they posted.... cuz to be perfectly honest with you... making rare chest armors be able to roll a hybrid armor/life mod does absolutely nothing lol.

As for start of league, absolutely!! I used last league as well and it was one of the best starters I had tbh. Gems are easily achievable and through the entire leveling process all you really have to worry about is some flat elemental damage. Even if you have to buy a dagger for a chaos or three, it lets you level very easily. Prices I think will be the same for the most part. Belly is never to bad if you socket/link yourself. Can get like a 40% a couple days in for 20c. As for the shield, I bought the day after league started for a chaos and that was a perfect block/life roll. Shield won't change in value at all, belly might a little.
Thank you so much for replying mate and so quickly!:)

I'll take your advice and try it out in beta!
And yes, I agree with you, that new hybrid mod is laughable, I mean it does nothing/is not nearly enough, to fix the life issues in the right part of the tree and u also have to give up on another prefix to get it:(

Thank you again and best of luck to you on your next build:)

"Too Wierd To Live... Too Rare To Die...."
Personal Motto

Finally made it to lvl 100... Only took me 3 years...:) :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info