[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

First try on Shaper went deathless.

Got the gloves as drop and told the game to go f it self.
"
First try on Shaper went deathless.

Got the gloves as drop and told the game to go f it self.

Well glad to hear on the first part about deathless shaper....

and honestly glad to hear on the 2nd part as well cuz at least I know im not alone!
Hey g00fy_goober,

What are your thought on using The Perfect Form instead of Belly of the Beast?
Belly is +450 life for me, the perfect form is 47% evasion instead of 30%, free arctic armour, and free phase acrobatics.

Also: in your 115 point tree you can get slightly more evasion by taking the life nodes at ranger start rather than the ones behind revenge of the hunted.
Last edited by Epps on Sep 26, 2018, 5:37:51 AM
"
Epps wrote:
Hey g00fy_goober,

What are your thought on using The Perfect Form instead of Belly of the Beast?
Belly is +450 life for me, the perfect form is 47% evasion instead of 30%, free arctic armour, and free phase acrobatics.

Also: in your 115 point tree you can get slightly more evasion by taking the life nodes at ranger start rather than the ones behind revenge of the hunted.

Bellys biggest downfall is not having a shit ton of evasion, but the life more than makes up for it. Perfect form may have higher evasion but that's about it. Arctic armour is not that great IMO and it would mean you lose another gem slot on tree (probably portal). Phase acrobatics is same thing. Don't have it included in the build because MOST leagues theres not a lot of spell damage type stuff. Incursion was epicly bad with it *glare*

I mean its completely up to you, but the question is basically if you would drop a 40% belly for phase acro and arctic armour and my answer would immediately be hell no.

As for the nodes, this has been pointed out before, sadly they don't change your evade chance percent so I leave it as is since a little less confusing.
Hi all,
once again i need some advices.At the moment, i have 53k dps in town with wrath+herald with 6k hp. In delve 315 outpost, i die everytime because the large amounts of monsters i cant finish of fast enough. I think i have to less dps fir these outposts. What are your experiences in outposts 315+?

another question:

is it worth crafting attackspeed and crit on this?

Last edited by tanteMYN on Sep 26, 2018, 1:00:57 PM
"

Well glad to hear on the first part about deathless shaper....

and honestly glad to hear on the 2nd part as well cuz at least I know im not alone!

Haha, this league with Xoph prices, Shaper gloves and non existing ex drops. xD
"
tanteMYN wrote:
Hi all,
once again i need some advices.At the moment, i have 53k dps in town with wrath+herald with 6k hp. In delve 315 outpost, i die everytime because the large amounts of monsters i cant finish of fast enough. I think i have to less dps fir these outposts. What are your experiences in outposts 315+?

another question:

is it worth crafting attackspeed and crit on this?

Just saw your char in POB, gear is on point.
My advices:
1) Vaal Spectral throw!!! Swap gems and buy Vaal version. It's ridiculously strong. You'll have 3 charges that recharge fast and use it every time you feel overwhelmed with creeps. 3 stacks of Vaal ST can clear any monster wave, guarantied!

2) Drop one life flask and use Stibnite (warding or heat) flask instead. Works wonders. ;)

3) Don't use instant life flasks with 6k life.

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 26, 2018, 4:38:07 PM
Should we use Vaal Pact in Delve? Feels a little bit annoying to find fossils with that degen.

Last edited by krivedkoforever on Sep 27, 2018, 7:50:34 AM
"
Should we use Vaal Pact in Delve? Feels a little bit annoying to find fossils with that degen.

This will be different for everyone. Staying alive will almost certainly require vaal pact, and the little regen that the character gets will not help you survive long stays in the darkness.

You can try it and see which way you like the most but I wouldn't get my hopes up either way.
I really like this build - Finally found something I find funny.

I have 2 questions:
I sometimes run out of mana against single target bosses - It's only for a second or two

I feel squishy - Not the usual 1 shot-squishy, but quite squishy (T13 maps) where I sometimes get oneshotted - I have 5.7k HP so I think thats pretty okay? Bad mods maybe?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info