[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
tanteMYN wrote:
hi again.
i found myself tombfists with 2 abysal sockets.
question here is, what skills should i remove :)?
i have the feeling that i need all of them :D

hard to say, probably would drop the cwdt IC

Nice to have, but rest are almost impossible to go without
and how would you link the rest. i have the feeling that i need all 3 4-links...
i need input and advice :)
and how would you link the rest. i have the feeling that i need all 3 4-links...
Thank you so much for the build. The main thing is more or less tenacious. Could you tell me where to go next in my character? Dps 500k Shaper. Is it bad? Ordinary bosses on T15 die in a couple of seconds. Thanks in advance for the answer.
"
Killer4724 wrote:
Thank you so much for the build. The main thing is more or less tenacious. Could you tell me where to go next in my character? Dps 500k Shaper. Is it bad? Ordinary bosses on T15 die in a couple of seconds. Thanks in advance for the answer.

You could get a new Vessel of Vinktar, because you use the one adding damage to spells instead of attacks.
"
hneu wrote:
"
Killer4724 wrote:

You could get a new Vessel of Vinktar, because you use the one adding damage to spells instead of attacks.

thank you so much, yesterday I was going on a fast hand, from what was, except the claw, did not even notice: D
Well, I myself looked at myself, today I’ll change the gloves that are in the description, well, after a while I will buy mth for the throw, because it’s not very nice XD
"
tanteMYN wrote:

Your 4 links are fine and really should not change... However things like your boots can be swapped. ONLY need CWDT with golem, wrath + protector can go in any old slot.

My advice would be to throw vaal grace + vaal haste in shield (just cuz inc duration would work for both of them.

Then drop the cwdt + IC. This would save you the 2 gem slots. Then since your boots don't need to be all together you could swap your glove setup (which needs to be 4 linked) to your boots.

So now you have wrath + ancestral protector + 2l of CWDT + golem.

Keep cwdt + golem in gloves that's your 2l with the abyssal sockets, and put the wrath + protector in your weapon since you moved out the 2 vaal gems.

"
Killer4724 wrote:

Start by getting attack vinktar + dropping quartz, though I assume you are using quartz cuz of delves so guess that is fine. Then I would drop the gloves for a much better pair of 2 socket tombfists. Then you could get (if you wanted to min/max more) a better stygian, its not bad but has really low EDWA. Then you could get better jewelry. They look prty solid for most part but one ring has no EDWA at all and the other one has 14% which is incredibly low. Your ammy is same, it has rly nice life and EDWA but crafted crit is kinda low and has no multi at all. Finally I would work on at least solid 3 mod jewels. Claw also has some nice ele rolls but it would be even better to get one with 2+ aps on it and then the crafted crit roll.

Overall your gear is not bad but if you were looking to push the dps and min/max a lot there is room for lots of upgrades.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
tanteMYN wrote:

Your 4 links are fine and really should not change... However things like your boots can be swapped. ONLY need CWDT with golem, wrath + protector can go in any old slot.

My advice would be to throw vaal grace + vaal haste in shield (just cuz inc duration would work for both of them.

Then drop the cwdt + IC. This would save you the 2 gem slots. Then since your boots don't need to be all together you could swap your glove setup (which needs to be 4 linked) to your boots.

So now you have wrath + ancestral protector + 2l of CWDT + golem.

Keep cwdt + golem in gloves that's your 2l with the abyssal sockets, and put the wrath + protector in your weapon since you moved out the 2 vaal gems.

"
Killer4724 wrote:

Start by getting attack vinktar + dropping quartz, though I assume you are using quartz cuz of delves so guess that is fine. Then I would drop the gloves for a much better pair of 2 socket tombfists. Then you could get (if you wanted to min/max more) a better stygian, its not bad but has really low EDWA. Then you could get better jewelry. They look prty solid for most part but one ring has no EDWA at all and the other one has 14% which is incredibly low. Your ammy is same, it has rly nice life and EDWA but crafted crit is kinda low and has no multi at all. Finally I would work on at least solid 3 mod jewels. Claw also has some nice ele rolls but it would be even better to get one with 2+ aps on it and then the crafted crit roll.

Overall your gear is not bad but if you were looking to push the dps and min/max a lot there is room for lots of upgrades.

Thanks a lot for the advice and for the work done on the build, there is much to strive for, I really love such builds!
i have to ask once again...
tombfist cause intimitade and maim. intimitade causes increased phyiscal damage taken, whereas main causes movementspeed reduction.
i'm sceptical if tombfists do so much more. are these 2 jewel sockets worth?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info