[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Blah wrote:
Rate my claw:

How easy / hard do you think it would be to upgrade it?

the Claw has low attack speed and low crit (two items that appear to be very important to overall DPS for this build.)

It also has low EDPS.

I can't tell how much the elemental penetration or increased elemental damage affixes will help with out plugging into POB.

My first instinct is to say you should be able to upgrade this very easily but the best way to know is to simply go to poetrade and copy some of the Imperial Claws into POB and compare. It should only take a minute or so to get a good feel.

The Imperial base for the Claw has been recommended as the best base for this build but I am curious to see what you find in the POB comparison so please let us know
"
dinopack wrote:
I have been playing this build in the recent league and am having trouble will higher level bosses (like elder guardians in red maps).

Basically I die in one hit to pretty much everything flying around the moment i enter the arenas.

I have foregone a lot of health for dps to clear maps fast, so I am only sitting around 4.5k health, but have over 150k dps with frenzy charges up, no flasks up.

Will simply having 1.5k more health make these encounters easy as you explain, or am I missing something with the build? I feel that would fix getting one shot by things but I feel i'll still be getting hit a lot and for almost all my health. I am lvl 91 and using the same talents and flasks explained in the guide.

Sorry if that is a noob question but I am new to all this atlas content lol

I mean kind of a noob question, you basically said you dropped massive defenses for massive dps and then are wondering why your dying.

Everyone is different, and everyone plays differently, but yes 4.5k is extremely low so its not surprising that you are getting one shot by things, especially if you have some crazy mods rolled on maps.

Trust me when I say that you do not need to maximize dps more especially for map clear. Damage on this build is already insane.
For clarity's sake I'd like to point out that I specifically stated that I lacked health in lieu of some damage, not any of the other aspects of defense that the build incorporates.

So I suppose my question boiled down to would getting the extra health make most of the difference on these fights (obviously playing well is a key aspect in all the hard fights), or was there something else you recommended for certain fights or etc. when it comes to passives/flasks/gear. Similar to how you swap slower proj for single target fights.

Anyway, you still answered my question for the most part and I tried using some extra health today and it has helped a noticeable amount and I don't miss the dps I have lost. All is well :)
"
dinopack wrote:
For clarity's sake I'd like to point out that I specifically stated that I lacked health in lieu of some damage, not any of the other aspects of defense that the build incorporates.

So I suppose my question boiled down to would getting the extra health make most of the difference on these fights (obviously playing well is a key aspect in all the hard fights), or was there something else you recommended for certain fights or etc. when it comes to passives/flasks/gear. Similar to how you swap slower proj for single target fights.

Anyway, you still answered my question for the most part and I tried using some extra health today and it has helped a noticeable amount and I don't miss the dps I have lost. All is well :)

This is true and you flat out said that you lost life in lieu of more damage.

All in all the answer would have been "yes" 1.5k-2k life would be a huge difference. Seems to be working for your know, so gl :)
So im wondering where i go from where i am now, i would like to be able to do uber elder ultimately..
Also would a hatred watcher's eye be worth buying?

Love the build so far, im wrecking most things i come into contact with. I really dislike slower proj for bosses as it really limits our distance from them, which makes me feel unsafe lol.

Appreciate any input.
"
Promeus1 wrote:
So im wondering where i go from where i am now, i would like to be able to do uber elder ultimately..
Also would a hatred watcher's eye be worth buying?

Love the build so far, im wrecking most things i come into contact with. I really dislike slower proj for bosses as it really limits our distance from them, which makes me feel unsafe lol.

Appreciate any input.

We don't run hatred as an aura so I would go out on a limb here and say probably not :)

However if you read the changelog the wrath increased crit is definitely worth getting.

Slower proj does limit the distance that's for sure, and with uber elder it can be scary as fuck, for everything else we just do so much damage and have crazy amounts of leech that it doesn't really matter.
Haha, thanks for the reply, i did mean wrath, not hatred.

Yeah i do really wreck everything else, and for the most part i leave GMP on without issue, i think once i can hit another gem slot or two then i should be good to go for at least red elder, yellow was pretty ez.

Claw wise, im not sure what to get as an upgrade, everything seems minimal dps upgrade wise, or i spend ex just to find out its not a dps increase at all lol.
Which gems should we Q20% that give the most bang for our buck?

Im assuming first the ones in the 6L main attack, then slower proj, but after that?
Last edited by HugoVR on Sep 23, 2018, 2:00:05 PM
whirling blades, faster attacks, increased duration, wrath, lightning golem,
orb of storms, ele weakness, heral of ice and coh.

everything that gives you more dps, duration or buffpower :)

as tip: in poe wiki there is shown what 1% quality gives to a gem. thats what i use to see what is good to q20 and what is irrelevant :)
"
HugoVR wrote:
Which gems should we Q20% that give the most bang for our buck?

Im assuming first the ones in the 6L main attack, then slower proj, but after that?
Once all of your gems hit level 20 you should sell to vendor with 1 gcp each to turn them to level 1 q20 gems.

Soon as you flip your main gems your damage goes down, but they level 1-18 so fast that it really doesn't matter, just run 10-20 maps and your good.

The only gem that doesn't benefit from quality is wrath, but a level 21 is a huge upgrade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info