[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
YaCantStopMe wrote:
Can someone take a look at my build, i keep running out of mana while attacking. I have 766 mana in total, 575 in reserve and 191 for my spectral throw. I see up top it says you have 835 mana. I have the primal spirit skill on my tree, so im not 100% sure what im missing. Ive double checked the tree, and you dont seem to have any gear with +mana. Im kinda getting a little frustrated because idk what to do about it besides buying gear with +mana and according to the guide that doesnt seem necessary. Thank you.

Running out of mana problems are covered in the guide in general. However having 191 unreserved mana is fine. This will go up a little at a time with more levels (seeing as your only at level 85).

Mana for clearing should be perfectly fine, the only time you ever really "run out" is every once in awhile for single target dmg you move up to a boss and get a random attack in with your claw instead of using ST. Since this does not matter at all because you should be using point blank there should be no issue at all.

Taking a quick 10 sec look at your character.... you are under leveled, running a 5l, very undergeared and have random levels + qualitys on your gems.

My best guess is that your hideout dps is probably like 20k if that which means your leech is a lot lower as it is based on a percent of damage you deal.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
YaCantStopMe wrote:
Can someone take a look at my build, i keep running out of mana while attacking. I have 766 mana in total, 575 in reserve and 191 for my spectral throw. I see up top it says you have 835 mana. I have the primal spirit skill on my tree, so im not 100% sure what im missing. Ive double checked the tree, and you dont seem to have any gear with +mana. Im kinda getting a little frustrated because idk what to do about it besides buying gear with +mana and according to the guide that doesnt seem necessary. Thank you.

Running out of mana problems are covered in the guide in general. However having 191 unreserved mana is fine. This will go up a little at a time with more levels (seeing as your only at level 85).

Mana for clearing should be perfectly fine, the only time you ever really "run out" is every once in awhile for single target dmg you move up to a boss and get a random attack in with your claw instead of using ST. Since this does not matter at all because you should be using point blank there should be no issue at all.

Taking a quick 10 sec look at your character.... you are under leveled, running a 5l, very undergeared and have random levels + qualitys on your gems.

My best guess is that your hideout dps is probably like 20k if that which means your leech is a lot lower as it is based on a percent of damage you deal.

Thanks for the response. I will work on leveling up my character so my mana pool rises and getting those gems to 20/20. I just wasnt sure if maybe i missed something on the tree. Im mostly running out fighting mobs on level 13+ maps and the random boss when drop the orb of storms down. So im probably just using a extra attack per mob i didnt use before because i tend to move around the map quick. My hide out dps right now is 28,485. Im saving up for a better claw with crit and 6l beast now. I know i dont have the greatest gear at the moment but i was hoping i was atleast on the right track.
Last edited by YaCantStopMe on Feb 11, 2018, 2:05:17 PM
Dude is this even your build ? Because a lot of skills you leveled don't even benefit the build at all...
Last edited by Günnaaaa on Feb 11, 2018, 2:03:58 PM
"
Günnaaaa wrote:
Dude is this even your build ? Because a lot of skills you leveled don't even benefit the build at all...

Were you responding to my post or...?
I've been tryign a few different claws and rings, but I can't seem to figure out how to increased my dmg even more. I have about 10 ex wich I can spend on upgrades, any tips? I can do most T15s and guardians, but I feel my life is still too low at 5399.

I do know most my gems can still gain a level and some quality.

Character name is JohnnyAA and this should be my updated POB: https://pastebin.com/b1seQdZE

Last edited by enkrone on Feb 12, 2018, 3:10:38 AM
Hello,

Thank you for this great buld. Now it is my favourite for farming. Very cool gameplay.
I have some questions :

- In the gear explanation and stat prioritization for the claw, you said that
"High lightning damage > High cold damage". Can you explain why ?

- Same for the ring : why flat lightning damage is better than flat cold damage ?

- Is that good to play with a watcher's eye jewel ? (15% lightning/cold penetration while affected by ... for exemple)

Thank you and have a nice day !

"
NemesoK wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for this great buld. Now it is my favourite for farming. Very cool gameplay.
I have some questions :

- In the gear explanation and stat prioritization for the claw, you said that
"High lightning damage > High cold damage". Can you explain why ?

- Same for the ring : why flat lightning damage is better than flat cold damage ?

- Is that good to play with a watcher's eye jewel ? (15% lightning/cold penetration while affected by ... for exemple)

Thank you and have a nice day !

Lightning rolls just allow you to get more EDPS. Lightning has always scaled the highest so its the most important. Take a look at a high T1 lightning roll vs a T1 cold roll. Same reason for why we add lightning dmg to attacks to rings. With gear, auras, weapon, EDWA and anything else lightning dmg is just the best.

Watchers eye is not worth killing a jewel slot for just 15% pen.
Hi.

So after my latest post i made alot of changes. i managed to get my DPS up to 46k in HO. But i am still struggling with some bosses. Hydra for example, when i swap to SMP i get one shotted but with GMP i dont do any dmg to her, so i am wondering what am i doing wrong. Here is my gear, which should be pretty good now.

Last edited by MrWestons on Feb 14, 2018, 10:20:51 AM
Just curious since im on the lookout for a claw and they all seem like a fortune. How much did you guys spend for yours? Just so i can kind of get an idea.
"
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Hey, ok i made my character public now :)

And okok that must be why i'm having those trouble, because i did not unlock my full ascendency points yet, im still mapping to try to find the last 2 trials, so that should solve my problems once i finish it.

Now for the vaal haste and grace, it's greyed on my shortcut bar, and when i over my mouse on them it says not enough mana :s

I have no clue how to get more of that mana, with wrath, golem and herlad of ice i'm at 218/875 mana so 657 reserved.

Thanks for the help :) :)

200+ mana is more than sufficient, my guess is you had some other gem besides inc duration linked to them and it shot the mana cost way up

Well i tried to figured out why it doesn't work and i still have no idea, i have the right gems linked and everything but i cannot run vaal grace and vaal haste, impossible for me. So i'm running immortal call, cast when damage taken, and molten shell.
But this characted is way too squeechy anyway for T10+ maps, i always end up getting one shot somehow. It was fun for from lvl 70 to 88 tho, but past that lvl i can't do anything on T10+ maps.

Vaal gems don't use mana. When you hover your mouse on it you will see that it requires souls, not mana. The cost is 48 souls which means you have to kill 48 monsters to cast it once. You can't cast them regularly. For every cast you need to kill 48. Even if you kill 1000 monsters you can cast it once and the counter resets. When you change location the counter resets (unless you're going to the same location you've killed before). The usage is completely different.
Last edited by Naeblis79 on Feb 14, 2018, 12:58:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info