[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
DyretDK wrote:
your linked gems is a little different on Goof_Buzzsaw than here in the post, i see you dropped ele weakness for PCOC and assas mark, how come? :)

ty gl

all explained in the guide
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
DyretDK wrote:
your linked gems is a little different on Goof_Buzzsaw than here in the post, i see you dropped ele weakness for PCOC and assas mark, how come? :)

ty gl

Hi again. First thanks for an awesome guide.

I just showed all hidden quotes and search for both "assassin" and "power charge" words on page, and cant find anything about it? :)
"
DyretDK wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
DyretDK wrote:

ty gl

I just showed all hidden quotes and search for both "assassin" and "power charge" words on page, and cant find anything about it? :)

The guide is fully up to date with links and gems, so stop looking at super old standard character...
Hey, love the build guide. Been a while since i wanted to play a spec build. Very well put together also.

Would you consider this to still be all content viable without the Abyss jewels ?

I did read all the tabs but i may have missed the part that may have explained that :)

Cheers in advance for your response.

EDIT:

Looks like abyss is going to be part of the main game so that means jewels will be available from Act 6 onwards.

Sweet.
Last edited by Ra33it on Feb 6, 2018, 11:00:48 PM
"
Ra33it wrote:
Hey, love the build guide. Been a while since i wanted to play a spec build. Very well put together also.

Would you consider this to still be all content viable without the Abyss jewels ?

I did read all the tabs but i may have missed the part that may have explained that :)

Cheers in advance for your response.

Of course. The build excels with abyss jewels all that flatt ele dmg is just so OP. But the build was made long before abyss jewels existed and will be around for long after abyss jewels.
I think I'll replace slower projectiles for a enlighten 4 in the gem slot, simply for the larger mana pool, and I don't mind the swapping I'm gonna have to do either way. If without leech, I could only throw 4 ST before running out of mana. with E4, I can throw 5, just a small quality of life change.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
DyretDK wrote:

The guide is fully up to date with links and gems, so stop looking at super old standard character...

how in the world could i see it was a old char? they don't have dates.. you could still be playing your standard char, literally a thousand reasons. that's why i asked. i was polite in my asking, and you just answered back like i spoiled your tea party. Nice personalty
"
DyretDK wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
DyretDK wrote:

how in the world could i see it was a old char? they don't have dates.. you could still be playing your standard char, literally a thousand reasons. that's why i asked. i was polite in my asking, and you just answered back like i spoiled your tea party. Nice personalty

Very simple entire guide says its updated for 3.1 + the league, including items and everything listed for the league, then you go and look at a standard character and wonder why things are different....

I mean yes it is possible that I still play a standard character but if its gems or gear differed from the UPDATED 3.1 guide then there is only one conclusion to draw... that it is old and outdated.
Hi all. I am enjoying the build just like everyone else. But now i got stuck, i've been following hopefully most of the guide correctly but i got stuck dealing with map bosses (yes i do the switch with GMP). Also my DMG is low af, few things that i know i can point out myself is not having the last 2 asc points and 2 crit nodes.

Another thing is being too squishy, even with 5k HP, good resistances and using flasks all the time.
Any ideas on what gear updates should be next and what to fix in passive tree, if anything is wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MrWestons/characters (EzcoPablobar)
Hey here is my current gear :

So i have a few question, firstable, i can't activate vaal grace or haste, i dont have enough mana, there is already too much reserved with herald of ice, wrath, and the lightning golem, so for me those gems are completly useless, so i wonder how you guys managed to actually run them, or if it can be better to run like immortal call with molten shell and cast when damage taken for exemple.

I'm also having A lOT of trouble when i use the Vessel of Vinktar flash, whenever i use it, im almost dying every time because you take 50% increased damage, so im not using it anymore but i would like how you guys use it.

I'm lvl 88 caped in all res 89%/79%/92% i have 4986k life 32% to evade attack with 5626 evarion rating. the dps is fairly great, but im very squeechy, i die a lot of time, even when i play safe, sometimes i get one shot, and i'm not talking about bosses, which gives even more trouble, and at this point im qkipping all of them cause im tired of dying ^^ So i would like to know how to improve the defense on this character because i can't get pass lvl 88, i die way too often..

Thanks you for your help !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info