[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I just want to thank you for this great write up. Im having a blast so far with this build. This is the first guide ive ever followed and im learning a bunch of stuff about this game i never knew.
Last edited by YaCantStopMe on Jan 30, 2018, 11:05:47 AM

I decided to make this the build I drop my currency into this league. My main was my GC Miner but was far too easy to gear and clear everything with and not as comfortable to play.

Any idea what I should upgrade next? I have the other helm with the enchant, I just prefer this one for chain mapping.
I dont know how to link my claw but i had a question about it. Right now it has 35-70 fire, 7-110 lightening with 6.5 crit and 1.3 aps. Ive been trying to find something better but havent had much luck yet.

Would buying a claw with a litle less elemental damage but a higher aps (1.6) be a upgrade? would swapping the fire for cold help?

For example i saw this, 23-34 cold, 7-137 lightening at 1.6 aps but with a 6.0 crit. In theory would the 1.3 to 1.6 upgrade make up for the lower elemental damage? Since im ill be attacking faster? Thank you.
Last edited by YaCantStopMe on Jan 30, 2018, 8:30:45 PM
Hi, thanks for the interesting build.
I try to start this build but I have a problem with leveling. Now I am at level 41 and my damage is low.

Here is current my item.
any help to leveling faster
Last edited by fdxfdcfd on Jan 31, 2018, 4:43:10 AM
"
fdxfdcfd wrote:
I try to start this build but I have a problem with leveling. Now I am at level 41 and my damage is low.

Here is current my item.

I'm leveling now too and new uniq belt with 2 abyss sockets is so awesome with ele dmg jewels
"
Edairy wrote:
"
fdxfdcfd wrote:

Here is current my item.

I'm leveling now too and new uniq belt with 2 abyss sockets is so awesome with ele dmg jewels

Thank you for your help. but if I change my belt. I will have an attribute point problem.
"
YaCantStopMe wrote:
I dont know how to link my claw but i had a question about it. Right now it has 35-70 fire, 7-110 lightening with 6.5 crit and 1.3 aps. Ive been trying to find something better but havent had much luck yet.

Would buying a claw with a litle less elemental damage but a higher aps (1.6) be a upgrade? would swapping the fire for cold help?

For example i saw this, 23-34 cold, 7-137 lightening at 1.6 aps but with a 6.0 crit. In theory would the 1.3 to 1.6 upgrade make up for the lower elemental damage? Since im ill be attacking faster? Thank you.

You should test those things out in POB but generally yes, aps + crit is going to give a bigger damage increase or decrease compared to losing like 20-30 edps. Best bet is to compare claws in PoB though its very easy to do.
Thank you for the response im going to download POB now. I ended up picking up that claw and my damage shot up a good amount.
Thanks for a great guide! First time playing 3.0 and this build has been a lot of fun.
Finally killed Shaper today, definitely a grind but that's SSF for you..
No luck in chance/scouring a Lyco in about 600 tries.
Last edited by jokeoh on Feb 1, 2018, 12:55:56 PM
your linked gems is a little different on Goof_Buzzsaw than here in the post, i see you dropped ele weakness for PCOC and assas mark, how come? :)

ty gl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info