[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

It's looking like i'm going to have to fork over the cash for the lycosidae, which is all i really have at the moment but that's not the point of my post.

My question is on the 6l skills for ST. PoB shows a significantly higher DPS if you swap elemental focus over ice bite. But everyone talks about ice bite, is there a reason for using ice bite that PoB doesn't show?

Thanks guys!

EDIT: Nevermind, I kept searching historical posts and found that it was already discussed. Now to go buy that lyco....
Last edited by DaRupp on Jan 22, 2018, 11:35:54 AM
"
DaRupp wrote:
It's looking like i'm going to have to fork over the cash for the lycosidae, which is all i really have at the moment but that's not the point of my post.

My question is on the 6l skills for ST. PoB shows a significantly higher DPS if you swap elemental focus over ice bite. But everyone talks about ice bite, is there a reason for using ice bite that PoB doesn't show?

Thanks guys!

EDIT: Nevermind, I kept searching historical posts and found that it was already discussed. Now to go buy that lyco....

It is also covered in the guide itself under FAQ
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
DaRupp wrote:

Thanks guys!

It is also covered in the guide itself under FAQ

Touche sir, touche.

Trying to 6L this thing is killing me... I've spent like 3 ex in fuses already...
thats just wasting currency
"
bridgeburner wrote:

Trying to 6L this thing is killing me... I've spent like 3 ex in fuses already...

3 ex really isn't that much tbh, only like what 600 fuse give or take

"
DyretDK wrote:

Since when is 6ling items a waste of currency?
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
bridgeburner wrote:

"
DyretDK wrote:

Ok then it's been more than that. heh. I think I've tried about 850 now. And yea, I don't consider it a waste when it's on a nearly-perfect rolled belly that's BIS for my build.
Last edited by bridgeburner on Jan 22, 2018, 10:59:13 PM
"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
bridgeburner wrote:

"
DyretDK wrote:

Ok then it's been more than that. heh. I think I've tried about 850 now. And yea, I don't consider it a waste when it's on a nearly-perfect rolled belly that's BIS for my build.

i got my belly for 3x, is not perfect rolled, 37% life only but the exalted that i havent expent in the belly with fuses have help to get fast the 40% enchant on the rat's nest.

From my point of view, you need to generate a lot of currency for getting 6L to be worth, depends on the hours that you can drop in the game, for me its more safe to buy directly a 6L and if you have the live notificacions of poe.trade site you can get a belly and a lot of items more cheap than normally.
Hi.

Can this build do Hall Of GrandMasters ?

Finally! Success!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info