[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I want my parts of this build, I have left, if you are interested come in mp live

"
keygy wrote:

i got my belly for 3x, is not perfect rolled, 37% life only but the exalted that i havent expent in the belly with fuses have help to get fast the 40% enchant on the rat's nest.

From my point of view, you need to generate a lot of currency for getting 6L to be worth, depends on the hours that you can drop in the game, for me its more safe to buy directly a 6L and if you have the live notificacions of poe.trade site you can get a belly and a lot of items more cheap than normally.

Always manually roll your items, unless you have mass amounts of currency and 5-6 exalts or w/e doesn't mean much to you.

Simply because you can always get lucky and get that 6l in something crazy small. Had a buddy in guild this league 6l an oro's in literally 1 fuse.

Its also usually easier, especially start of a league to throw in 100-200 fuse at a time. Most people can't go out and buy a 6l if one even exists with 8 exalts at start of a league.

To each their own I guess, and if that's how you do things go for it. For me I will always manually 6l myself.

"
bridgeburner wrote:

Finally! Success!

Grats

"
Scarface335 wrote:
Hi.

Can this build do Hall Of GrandMasters ?

Nope. Just like every build out there except for 2-3... this build can not do HOGM.
How about enchant " add 1 to 160 lightning dame if u haven't killed recently on boots?
Deined
"
Lolis_Daisuki wrote:
How about enchant " add 1 to 160 lightning dame if u haven't killed recently on boots?

Honestly probably the best enchant as it works for single target (mostly) bosses without adds and such. Leech/regen/stun and all that is ok but none of it is really needed and all utility stuff.
Anyone got a good ele claw for sale?
if you arent using the build anymore, would you be willing to sell the amulet and rings?
"
Anyone got a good ele claw for sale?

Not the place to look for items....
Hello :) this build can be full MF ? bisco,sadima,goldwyrm,ventors ?
im migrating from a tornado elemental build, who is so fragile, i will try your build.. but the lycosidae is so expensive, this is mandatory? i will try today and i will reply here for the test
"
kinim0d wrote:
Hello :) this build can be full MF ? bisco,sadima,goldwyrm,ventors ?

Bisco for sure...

Rest I am not sure, losing 1 ammy is 1 thing, but without boots and gloves and rings I really don't know, but im sure general mapping would still be fine. Need a lot of res though so hope your rings can get like 100+ lol

"
swished7 wrote:
im migrating from a tornado elemental build, who is so fragile, i will try your build.. but the lycosidae is so expensive, this is mandatory? i will try today and i will reply here for the test

Lyco is very much mandatory
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Jan 27, 2018, 9:59:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info