[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
cbaist4488 wrote:
awesome build! spec throw is badass. wanted someone to gearcheck me

i still need GGG jewels didnt get any yet was thinking something with %life since im very low life right now 4,229HP and trying to find a way to bring it up. any help would be awesome!

with slower project im sitting around 98k tool tip and with GMP im around 69k-70k

all resists are maxed

SKILL TREE
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRAx4FLQW1Bx4M8g5IES8RgRGWFHUV_Ra_FyYfQSP2JpUqCyo4KwouUzB8MgE2PTfUOrM8vj7PQdBDMUd-SVFKfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtW-loaW69d8l9wYeJh62KsY6dlTWegbIxvV3BSdO11y3fXeBl6U3qEfXV_K4Nth3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2BjbmNv5UumyadqqEiokCkwqXLr-uxfLIZtMW74702vea-p8GgwuzDM8PmxKLNmM960K3Tb9N-1CPY1drB3Ubjn-jW6mLrY-0_7g7vevDV9Pj9bv66?accountName=cbaist4488&characterName=PUCKERED_B_HOLE

lul, i have 4,5k of life and dont have yet the belly..you need ASAP better rolls of life, your rings dont have any life that hurt you a lot, dont go crazy for damage, you need life
thanks for the feedback ill grab some stacked life rings!
I'm very interested in trying out this build, but there is one problem:

I DID read the 'don't ask this' part but at the moment Lycosidae goes for around ~230 chaos, which is simply not affordable (for me). Everything else looks good, but I was wondering if there is any possible substitute for Lycosidae, barring just getting a bunch of accuracy rolls on the other gear.
"
talherra wrote:
I'm very interested in trying out this build, but there is one problem:

I DID read the 'don't ask this' part but at the moment Lycosidae goes for around ~230 chaos, which is simply not affordable (for me). Everything else looks good, but I was wondering if there is any possible substitute for Lycosidae, barring just getting a bunch of accuracy rolls on the other gear.

sorry to say this but lyco is a must for the build you can run a shield with life and good resist before that, but you need lyco.
If anyone is selling a claw close to the one pictured above and want to sell it hit me up
"
keygy wrote:

sorry to say this but lyco is a must for the build you can run a shield with life and good resist before that, but you need lyco.

Dang. Why did they have to decrease its drop rate :(

Ah well, at the very least I can say that this guide is extremely well-written and certainly piqued my interest.
Guys i just try this build , What about The Taming x2 on the Build ??? looks kinda cool nah ?
"
Guys i just try this build , What about The Taming x2 on the Build ??? looks kinda cool nah ?

Made a couple posts on "the taming" a page or two back, should find them just so I don't have to repeat myself.

Was interesting to think about to say the least.
I finally did it guys.

Would buy 2-300 fuse and give it a shot, finally on my 3rd "attempt" (after spending 600 fuse) I bought 390 ish I think and got it with 11 left :D first 6L ever by myself.

I don't know what to upgrade next..my claw is hard, because anything with the same crit + dps and higher attack speed is like 30 ex + and I don't have that currency. My rings could use way more life - and I know my amulet needs life too. Problem is currency issues atm.

Lvl 89, have decent jewels tbh. The one in my belt is hard to replace..the attack speed gives me more actual damage than others which give me more tooltip in base. For farming though, mines better and I found it at like level 40 lol.
Would like some advice from more experienced players. What should I aim to upgrade next? Got like 6ex to spare (+ another 5ex in items on sale).

Also crafted these gloves, currently thinking if I should sell them for some nice offer and use the money for more efficient upgrades, or just use myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info