[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi there,
In the build guide you noted that this is also a great uber lab farmer.

How do you deal with traps? Just speed through as quick as possible?
How do you deal with full bufffed izaro?

Thanks!

The same as every character. Avoid traps the best you can since you don't have regen, speed through if your skilled enough, leech monsters when you need to. Trials are harder to be honest, traps in lab itself are usually not an issue.

As for izzaro he is not an issue as of now, just face tank him and you leech more than he deals. If they change vaal pact though, who knows.
The minor god ability from pantheon that refills your flasks is very useful for labs (moreso than yugul)
When you're using whirling blades, you don't take trap damage, meaning you can just zoom through most things. Spike traps are the only real problem
I feel like I have pretty decent gear but I die A LOT with this build. Bosses are basically not worth doing because ST damage isn't good at all and face tanking is out of the question. My character is really only good at clearing groups of mobs but not much else and still randomly get 1 shot from nowhere. Build doesn't feel very resilient, am I missing something?
No point blank is definitely going to hurt you on bosses. Slower proj should let you leech enough as long as you arent getting 1 shot to kill any boss. Put an atziri's promise on too, alternate your leech flasks while facetanking boss and keep fortify up

Also no jewels...jewels are better than a majority of life nodes as they give you both life and damage (increased leech)
"
Slottm wrote:
The minor god ability from pantheon that refills your flasks is very useful for labs (moreso than yugul)
When you're using whirling blades, you don't take trap damage, meaning you can just zoom through most things. Spike traps are the only real problem

This is very true, if I ever had issues with traps I would do exactly this, but again most times the issues I have are from the trials in the maps with traps, some of them are horrid! You can switch pantheon as you really won't need yugul in the lab, but I still don't find a need for it.

"
brentolol wrote:
I feel like I have pretty decent gear but I die A LOT with this build. Bosses are basically not worth doing because ST damage isn't good at all and face tanking is out of the question. My character is really only good at clearing groups of mobs but not much else and still randomly get 1 shot from nowhere. Build doesn't feel very resilient, am I missing something?

My guess is yes. Out of 250 pages most people love and have no issues with the build. As I have played it a lot, I can say for sure, that single target damage and bosses are not an issue what so ever. There must be things lacking on your character/tree/items, read the guide it covers it all.

Hi,
Is there a reason why Curse on Hit - Ele Weakness is in two places of your gem setup?
Trash - herald of ice
Bosses: Orb of storms is only way to keep ele weakness on it without random kills exploding near it
Thats why there are 2
Hello!
First of all, I want to say that I am really enjoying this build. I swapped my raider from Neversinks' tornado shot to it and I can tell that I find it a lot better.

But my damage feels... weak, not sure if I am missing something important. My tooltip in hideout is 29k with golem and auras up. I have 7 frenzy charges. I'm not sure if 21/20 added lightning damage would add some good portion of damage, but I'll definitely try to buy / vaal it (21/20 Wrath - did today), maybe it's because amulet, I am running bisco atm.

My gear:
Spoiler
"
Rackham_ wrote:
Hello!
First of all, I want to say that I am really enjoying this build. I swapped my raider from Neversinks' tornado shot to it and I can tell that I find it a lot better.

But my damage feels... weak, not sure if I am missing something important. My tooltip in hideout is 29k with golem and auras up. I have 7 frenzy charges. I'm not sure if 21/20 added lightning damage would add some good portion of damage, but I'll definitely try to buy / vaal it (21/20 Wrath - did today), maybe it's because amulet, I am running bisco atm.

My gear:
Spoiler

21/20 added lightning dmg will for sure add a lot, I would suggest buying Vinktar's flask as well. I did noticed that you dont have a single jewel socket where jewels gives us a lot to.
At the start I see a reference to "*Gear/Gems are from legacy league. Many have changed now, make sure to READ THE CHANGELOG!!*" Where do you find the CHANGELOG ? sorry if I am missing something that is evident. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info