[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Mirakool wrote:
Would it be a good idea to get the pen vinktar until you can get the 250 for the adds? I feel like the leech instead of the quicksilver would be much better?

Actually what would be a good way to go about setting up flasks? I bought a pen vinktar, and I'm assuming Wise Oak to go with that, but where would I throw in Promise? Or would I use promise at all?

I use Life, Wise Oak, Attack Vinktar, Atziris, Diamon and it works very well.

"
Mirakool wrote:
Would it be a good idea to get the pen vinktar until you can get the 250 for the adds? I feel like the leech instead of the quicksilver would be much better?

Actually what would be a good way to go about setting up flasks? I bought a pen vinktar, and I'm assuming Wise Oak to go with that, but where would I throw in Promise? Or would I use promise at all?

All this is covered in the guide ^_^
I started this build on race. Have a question: Why Vaal Pact at start?
"
mllody313 wrote:
I started this build on race. Have a question: Why Vaal Pact at start?

Just because you pass right by it and I don't want to forget to take it later on. Only one point doesn't really set you back and you get leech soon after.

You can take it whenever obviously, just don't forget :)
Hey man, really enjoy the guide, and plan on playing this for the mayham league, was just wondering what specifically made you go with lightning damage? Didnt know if there was a specific reason for lighting over lets say cold, or if it was just personal preference.
"
Olaverty wrote:
Hey man, really enjoy the guide, and plan on playing this for the mayham league, was just wondering what specifically made you go with lightning damage? Didnt know if there was a specific reason for lighting over lets say cold, or if it was just personal preference.

Lightning damage is just always the priority because it scales the highest. Also there are a lot of good things that go along with it, like wrath aura and such.
I've been playing with PoB a lot and find Projectile Weakness to be a lot stronger than Elemental Weakness, at least for my specific case. I didn't see any mention of it in the guide and a search function seems to be missing, so I'll just ask what's your/others take on it?
Last edited by beautifulbutt on Nov 15, 2017, 6:29:10 PM
What u think about Bisco's Collar on this build? It's worth?
"
beautifulbutt wrote:
I've been playing with PoB a lot and find Projectile Weakness to be a lot stronger than Elemental Weakness, at least for my specific case. I didn't see any mention of it in the guide and a search function seems to be missing, so I'll just ask what's your/others take on it?

From all calculations that I tested projectile weakness was inferior too projectile weakness in every case. This grew significantly more once monster resistances, bosses, guardians, shaper etc were taking into consideration as well.

"
mllody313 wrote:
What u think about Bisco's Collar on this build? It's worth?

Bisco's seems to be a huge meta atm. Personally its not bad but maps and such drop enough items for me already, don't want more items that I have to continue to portal back to town for. Most people however use it for just the increased currency and leave all the other items behind anyway :)

Check it out its up to you. If you do a lot more end game stuff like t16 maps and shaper I would keep a rare amulet, it adds a TON of dps to your char and some much needed life. If your fine with a bit less life and some less dps and are more a magic finder in just random or high tier maps, then feel free to use biscos.
If anyone is trying to sell some good jewels or jewelry please let me know. I'm at the stage where I am trying to min-max my character. Claws with over 300edps and multi on them I am looking for as well if they are at a decent price.
IGN: Mirakool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info