[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"

From looking at your character, there are a few things I picked up:
- You need more levels first
- Your gems aren't optimal yet (not 21/20 or even level 20 yet)
- Your items can be improved further (i.e your claw)

- Lvl? But i take all passives for dps, a couple of points remain for some defences and charges...
- Gems can boost my dps for 2 times? (maximum on 2-3k)
- My claw dps is slightly worse than yours

Idk how is it can boost my dps in 2 times...

Last edited by ankertest2 on Nov 7, 2017, 5:38:37 PM
Been playing this build this league, really fun! So first, thanks for that. My DPS is 56,259 with everything up, which is okay I guess, but I still die more often than I would like in T13 maps. I'm struggling to hit lvl90 before end of league, and doing T15 or T16 maps I don't think would be possible with this build as it is.

My Gear:

My Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAEJAdEDHgUtBbUHHgzyDkgRLxGBEZYUdRX9Fr8XJhmKH0Ei6iP2JP0mlSoLKjgrCi5TMHwyATY9N9Q8vj7PQdBDMUd-SVFKfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtW-loaW69d8l9wYeJh62KsY6dlTWegbIxvV3BSdO11y3fXeBl6U3qEeu99dX8rg22HdonTjDaNfY1-jYGNuY2_kAqVLpcGmyadqqEiokCkwqXLr-uxfLIZtMW42bvjvTa95r6nwaDC7MMzwzrD5sSizZjPetCt02_TftQj2NXawd1G3Ujjn-dU6NbqYutj7T_w1fT4_W7-uv_e?accountName=saxisa&characterName=Ariege

I couldn't afford a 6L belly so I use Skin of the Loyal instead. Much cheaper and gives a nice DPS boost with the +1 to gems. Some defense improvements too with 100% increased global defenses. I use assassins mark with my CoH because it gives pretty much instant power charges. And I opted for the CWDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration.

I also didn't take the Primal Spirit node because the claw sucks in mana so I don't have a problem with that.

Improvements?
"
ankertest2 wrote:
"

From looking at your character, there are a few things I picked up:
- You need more levels first
- Your gems aren't optimal yet (not 21/20 or even level 20 yet)
- Your items can be improved further (i.e your claw)

- Lvl? But i take all passives for dps, a couple of points remain for some defences and charges...
- Gems can boost my dps for 2 times? (maximum on 2-3k)
- My claw dps is slightly worse than yours

Idk how is it can boost my dps in 2 times...

I'd suggest you just check PoB and see what improvements you can make. But having a beast Claw and 21/20 gems and nice jewels will definitely help.
"
saxisa wrote:
Been playing this build this league, really fun! So first, thanks for that. My DPS is 56,259 with everything up, which is okay I guess, but I still die more often than I would like in T13 maps. I'm struggling to hit lvl90 before end of league, and doing T15 or T16 maps I don't think would be possible with this build as it is.

My Gear:

My Tree:

I couldn't afford a 6L belly so I use Skin of the Loyal instead. Much cheaper and gives a nice DPS boost with the +1 to gems. Some defense improvements too with 100% increased global defenses. I use assassins mark with my CoH because it gives pretty much instant power charges. And I opted for the CWDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration.

I also didn't take the Primal Spirit node because the claw sucks in mana so I don't have a problem with that.

Improvements?

Man, feels bad to put it that frankly but: nearly everything has room for lot of improvement.
* Your Claw... get a better one with more APS, more Ele-DPS, more crit - costs only some Chaos Orbs
* You miss life on a lot of items. You need life! Leech is not heping against some big hits from those slow but hard hitters. Especially when they crit you
* consider buying a corrupted 6L chest with GGGBBR sockets and life on it. those are often availabale for small money
* consider changing tree to get at least one more jewel: thats life and DPS. much better than Heartseeker for example, which is only dps when you crit
* You need to lvl your gems or buy corrupted 20/20 gems on market
* Your jewels have some room for improvement, too. something to look at after gear is fixed.
* Buy a Atziris Promis Flask with high roll on elemental damage part, thats leech dps
* You miss the enchantment on head gear, which is one of the final things
* You have no slower projectiles ready?
* while changing gear, try to find some with some percentage in Elemental Damamge with Attacks.

According to PoB you get with your current gear app 80K dps with everthing up at current lvl.
Thats not too bad, but the small life pool will hinder your progression.
You should come up to double DPS and at least 5K life with only a small investment.

When you increase your life pool, you free slots in your flask-lineup for the recommended flasks.

When you increase life pool, you can kill bosses much quicker with increased damage from slower projectils. that only demands a decent life pool to buffer at least a few hits.

Other stuff to consider:
Do you roll your maps with care? Like no double damage + inc crit mods or
Last edited by haensel on Nov 8, 2017, 7:05:58 AM
"
Mirakool wrote:
Why Ice Bite? Just for the freeze I guess?

Also any good leveling uniques, specifically weapons, that I may not be thinking of? Using le heup rings and HOTM for now.

Ice bite is more for the damage it gives you per frenzy charge. Once you have 7 frenzy charges its dps is a huge increase.

"
ankertest2 wrote:
Hey dude, ill make your build, but have a little trouble. What happened with dps? I have only 27k in hideout, my gear isnt bad, but need little to upgrade. How much dps have you now in this time in hideout? Idk what to do, i understand if dps would be little lower, but I have 2 times less dps... Ill be grateful if you help me. Ty *hate ele builds*

Covered in the guide

"
saxisa wrote:

My Gear:

My Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAEJAdEDHgUtBbUHHgzyDkgRLxGBEZYUdRX9Fr8XJhmKH0Ei6iP2JP0mlSoLKjgrCi5TMHwyATY9N9Q8vj7PQdBDMUd-SVFKfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtW-loaW69d8l9wYeJh62KsY6dlTWegbIxvV3BSdO11y3fXeBl6U3qEeu99dX8rg22HdonTjDaNfY1-jYGNuY2_kAqVLpcGmyadqqEiokCkwqXLr-uxfLIZtMW42bvjvTa95r6nwaDC7MMzwzrD5sSizZjPetCt02_TftQj2NXawd1G3Ujjn-dU6NbqYutj7T_w1fT4_W7-uv_e?accountName=saxisa&characterName=Ariege

Improvements?

Well there's no surprised you are having problems at that high level maps with your current gear. You need to actually follow the guide...

Just to point out some of the things: You are using different gems, different golem, different items, different flasks, claw has chaos damage with super low ele damage, terrible crit, and super low aps. No enchant on helm... and I really have to state this twice, your using 5 eternal life flaks, what is up with that lol.

Your best bet is to reread the guide, slowly and carefully and actually follow it as best you can. With what you have your damage is probably about 1/4th of what it should be, your life is probably less than 1/4th with no belly and virtually no life on your gear at all. I didn't even look at what level you are or what your tree is but im afraid to look so I will leave it at that.
Hey i'm running this builid for over a week now and i'd like to hear what you think abuy my gear, and what should i upgrade :).
"
haensel wrote:

Man, feels bad to put it that frankly but: nearly everything has room for lot of improvement.
* Your Claw... get a better one with more APS, more Ele-DPS, more crit - costs only some Chaos Orbs
* You miss life on a lot of items. You need life! Leech is not heping against some big hits from those slow but hard hitters. Especially when they crit you
* consider buying a corrupted 6L chest with GGGBBR sockets and life on it. those are often availabale for small money
* consider changing tree to get at least one more jewel: thats life and DPS. much better than Heartseeker for example, which is only dps when you crit
* You need to lvl your gems or buy corrupted 20/20 gems on market
* Your jewels have some room for improvement, too. something to look at after gear is fixed.
* Buy a Atziris Promis Flask with high roll on elemental damage part, thats leech dps
* You miss the enchantment on head gear, which is one of the final things
* You have no slower projectiles ready?
* while changing gear, try to find some with some percentage in Elemental Damamge with Attacks.

According to PoB you get with your current gear app 80K dps with everthing up at current lvl.
Thats not too bad, but the small life pool will hinder your progression.
You should come up to double DPS and at least 5K life with only a small investment.

When you increase your life pool, you free slots in your flask-lineup for the recommended flasks.

When you increase life pool, you can kill bosses much quicker with increased damage from slower projectils. that only demands a decent life pool to buffer at least a few hits.

Other stuff to consider:
Do you roll your maps with care? Like no double damage + inc crit mods or

LOL don't feel bad, this is awesome info. Only thing I think you missed is that I do have Slower Projectiles ready, it's on the shield.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Well there's no surprised you are having problems at that high level maps with your current gear. You need to actually follow the guide...

Just to point out some of the things: You are using different gems, different golem, different items, different flasks, claw has chaos damage with super low ele damage, terrible crit, and super low aps. No enchant on helm... and I really have to state this twice, your using 5 eternal life flaks, what is up with that lol.

Your best bet is to reread the guide, slowly and carefully and actually follow it as best you can. With what you have your damage is probably about 1/4th of what it should be, your life is probably less than 1/4th with no belly and virtually no life on your gear at all. I didn't even look at what level you are or what your tree is but im afraid to look so I will leave it at that.

Thanks! (Seriously)
"
Nosferatuk wrote:
Hey i'm running this builid for over a week now and i'd like to hear what you think abuy my gear, and what should i upgrade :).

You have nice gear man! - especially your belt :)

One thing I picked up is I believe you're using the wrong version of Vessel of Vinktar. I believe you'll see a DPS increase if you had the flat added lightning damage to attacks' version of the flask.
Last edited by kazafz on Nov 8, 2017, 2:45:52 PM
Would it be a good idea to get the pen vinktar until you can get the 250 for the adds? I feel like the leech instead of the quicksilver would be much better?

Actually what would be a good way to go about setting up flasks? I bought a pen vinktar, and I'm assuming Wise Oak to go with that, but where would I throw in Promise? Or would I use promise at all?
IGN: Mirakool
Last edited by Mirakool on Nov 10, 2017, 12:56:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info