[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
DavidBirsan wrote:
Hello everyone so i'm really new to this game i only have like 20 hours in it and i need some help i'm trying to follow this build but i just got to act 6 and i find it very hard, i can't do anything really if i try to fight a mini boss i just fight it for like 1 minute and then it just kills me, can someone give me some advice please, my character should be public now sorry

well for starts ur gear looks abit lacking

u want to have life/resists/energy shield as main stats on most of the pieces for survivability

then u could use some weapon upgrades

but the easiest fix to that would be just simply to buy tabula rasa and put 6 link setup on ur spark

not sure how much it costs probably around 14 chaoses u can just sell random stuff enemies drops to vendors and u will get alteration orbs then sell those for chaos and exchange to tabula / http://currency.poe.trade trade whatever currencies u have to make out chaoses

and u definetly dont need to use holy flame totem , shock nova , conductivity linked with rutless and phys to lightning

get boots with atleast 25% movement speed ( unique wanderlusts good for starting)

"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
DavidBirsan wrote:
Hello everyone so i'm really new to this game i only have like 20 hours in it and i need some help i'm trying to follow this build but i just got to act 6 and i find it very hard, i can't do anything really if i try to fight a mini boss i just fight it for like 1 minute and then it just kills me, can someone give me some advice please, my character should be public now sorry

u want to have life/resists/energy shield as main stats on most of the pieces for survivability

but the easiest fix to that would be just simply to buy tabula rasa and put 6 link setup on ur spark

not sure how much it costs probably around 14 chaoses u can just sell random stuff enemies drops to vendors and u will get alteration orbs then sell those for chaos and exchange to tabula / http://currency.poe.trade trade whatever currencies u have to make out chaoses

and u definetly dont need to use holy flame totem , shock nova , conductivity linked with rutless and phys to lightning

get boots with atleast 25% movement speed ( unique wanderlusts good for starting)

also what other gems should i get
Last edited by DavidBirsan on Apr 15, 2019, 7:38:58 AM

Pretty happy with my weapon. Are the stats i crafted ideal or does anyone have any suggestions?
Hey guys,

I've just managed to six link my chest and I'm super excited! Not sure where to go next with my gear/tree? Any advice would be perfect!

Just upgraded my helm for cheap so rejigged resistances too.

Did i do alright with this craft? I usually never craft myself so i hope i didn't fuck up anything on it too bad if at all

Side note:

Really loving this build though, might end up pushing for it to be my highest level character, and also thanks to bashtart and everyone else for the constant answering of questions in this thread, appreciate it!
hey, So I'm having troubles now, I can't do anything past 16, pretty much minotaur and chimera are 1 shotting me, is there anything I can do the fix these issues?

"
DavidBirsan wrote:
"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
DavidBirsan wrote:

also what other gems should i get

well just follow the guide or look at people who post their gears in thread and copy (use ur own brain aswell don't just blindly follow)
Hey folks,

So my current gear is below. I've leveled up all non-corrupted gems to 20% quality and when I compare to the guide or other people's gear, I feel mine is very similar if not exactly the same.

However, when I imported my build into POB, my DPS shows an "Average Hit" of ~27k where I see Bash has ~150k average hit, and ImTheories has ~374k!

Now I don't have the Headhunter Belt or the Watcher's Eye jewel, and perhaps those things make up that huge delta. Otherwise I'm at a loss as to why my dps # seems so off. Or do I need to ditch any cold related stuff and go back to my Mark of the Shaper/Elder ring combo?

What am I missing lol? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Khard

"
Khardamon wrote:
Hey folks,

So my current gear is below. I've leveled up all non-corrupted gems to 20% quality and when I compare to the guide or other people's gear, I feel mine is very similar if not exactly the same.

However, when I imported my build into POB, my DPS shows an "Average Hit" of ~27k where I see Bash has ~150k average hit, and ImTheories has ~374k!

Now I don't have the Headhunter Belt or the Watcher's Eye jewel, and perhaps those things make up that huge delta. Otherwise I'm at a loss as to why my dps # seems so off. Or do I need to ditch any cold related stuff and go back to my Mark of the Shaper/Elder ring combo?

What am I missing lol? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Khard

Hey bud , getting a nice crafted scepter and max level gems will make your dps skyrocket. I can take a deeper look into your gear later !

later edit:

Try getting a better dps rare shield or go with light of lunaris.
Last edited by ImTheories on Apr 15, 2019, 9:30:31 PM
Do you max ur CWDT + Molten shell combo against bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info