[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Maybe I am doing something wrong but my damage is not the same on my spells in game and in PoB. In Pob the damage is much lower or higher then in game, even if i disable evrything and just put on an item with spark in it and no other items on me, imported my char into PoB from withing PoB. Evry thing is same as in game and yet the damage is calculated difrently in tool tio or in Pob. Any help?

I rolled this dagger looking for a good sparking weapon.
I don't know what to do, Keep it and replace cerberus ? Sell it ?
Or maybe it's just garbage and just reroll it ?

Since we're inquisitor the light pen is useless ?

Thanks for insight guys

EDIT : Also i stumbled upon this guy :

Sould it replace this ? :
Last edited by WAAZABI on Apr 13, 2019, 9:05:55 PM
Still being killed a lot. Any idea where to improve?

"
DMidas666 wrote:
Still being killed a lot. Any idea where to improve?

Get a shield with >200 energy shield

You've got both orb of storms & lightning spire, swap one out for the high level CWDT and molten shell combo

Swap in jewels with +life/es on them, infact swap any of the rares to stuff with more ES/life

Swap to good defensive flasks & keep them running constantly - you should be getting enough charges to keep them up constantly on non-boss map clear (cinderswallow is great, also atziri, quartz or stibnite - get rid of the anti-freeze, you don't need it; get an anti-curse - that's where the worst enemy damage multipliers come from) - this will probably have the largest impact on survival

Run away more, the build isn't glass cannon but i wouldn't call it resilient either... i don't find it surprising that the inq spark builds at highest level mostly aren't using this setup - it's fun & a great farmer but it will have occasional deaths unless you're tediously conservative

all imo / ymmv / etc
Last edited by Lakh on Apr 14, 2019, 5:37:42 AM

Hello, awesome build! Can anyone make some suggestions to improve my gear?

pretty high deeps. going to test a skill in the socketed spells dagger.
Last edited by Sunnara on Apr 14, 2019, 3:11:22 PM
"
Dodgy242 wrote:
"
EvilSlayer420 wrote:
Cotb works with herald of ice for safe monster deaths aka no rxplosions from death of monster.

Warlords mark ring is a elder ring with Curse enemies with warlords mark on hit. It is extremmly safe for spark, since cwdt warlords is safe but does not apply till you have been hit.

Freeze 5% lol cant be rightI freeze everything.

To craft a dagger you want to get a ilvl 84 or 86 dagger I believe and Scour Orb it. Get Elemental as chaos damage tier1 and then regal it, annul the regald stat , then cradft the spell dmg- hybrid. Non chaos as extra chaos. Crit multi, and prob faster casting possibly add light dmg to spells.

Orjust buy a rare scepter with 80+ spelldmg, crit chance, crit multi, cast speed.

For eyeball just make sure it has fire damage to spells for ignite.
You get 3 gem slots in this build, 4 with an Abyss belt.

Keep intuituive leap, and hazardous research, then the fire eyeball.
Make sure you have a cinderurn flask

Yes but Herald of Ice doesn't give me a chance to freeze. My chance to freeze is in fact only 5% so there must be somtething in your items that gives that chance which is not in mine?

For the life of me I can't find that ring on Poe trade. Could you link it??

I was thinking my current weapon was already pretty good in those respects no? If you know of a huge upgrade I'd love to see it. I've not crafted a lot before though, so thanks for the guide.

I get 4 gems in this build? Where? I have 3 in my shield and one on the stygian vice? The others are all full with gems mentioned in the build.
And this is a lightning dmg build, why are you going for fire dmg?

Same question for 'fire eyeball' tbh.

And shouldn't I be investing ALL my money in fusion orbs to get teh 6 link?

Thanks for everyone's time btw!

my freeze is 75% but I do run Hypothermia and get a % of lightning damage to cold, which is enough to freeze most mobs
Hello everyone so i'm really new to this game i only have like 20 hours in it and i need some help i'm trying to follow this build but i just got to act 6 and i find it very hard, i can't do anything really if i try to fight a mini boss i just fight it for like 1 minute and then it just kills me, can someone give me some advice please
"
DavidBirsan wrote:
Hello everyone so i'm really new to this game i only have like 20 hours in it and i need some help i'm trying to follow this build but i just got to act 6 and i find it very hard, i can't do anything really if i try to fight a mini boss i just fight it for like 1 minute and then it just kills me, can someone give me some advice please

Try setting your character here on your pathofexile.com account settings to public, so people on here can see your build and what gear you're using. Then try asking once more and I'm sure some of us can give some good advice, otherwise it's hard to know exactly where you're going wrong.
Hello everyone so i'm really new to this game i only have like 20 hours in it and i need some help i'm trying to follow this build but i just got to act 6 and i find it very hard, i can't do anything really if i try to fight a mini boss i just fight it for like 1 minute and then it just kills me, can someone give me some advice please, my character should be public now sorry
Last edited by DavidBirsan on Apr 15, 2019, 4:12:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info