[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
bashtart wrote:
"
Glithy wrote:
Just seen that I'm on the first page of poe.ninja builds for spark DPS while using a bisco collar and bisco leash lol

That is funny indeed because you could easy push your dps by few houndred k with small adaptions.

Yeah I'll be changing my gear over to my DPS stuff once my ranger is leveled. And let poe.ninja update. :D

Nice to run some basic MF on the build as it really don't change clear speed, and even the bosses are still reasonably easy!
Level 92 on the sparker now.

I dis some huge upgrades, warlords mark ring with resist base i was starving for. Abysall belt with high HP and ES dual res 1 dps line, gloves with high life, dex and res

Boots still voidwalkers but tbh they reduce our hp by a lot. Pierce has a More multiplier in chest, and I have been looking into Lioneyes armor. Seems like a dex armor tho. :-/

Ring is cotb its just 2 good. On uber il prob use MotS

Amulet is choir but yes I will remove it for a spark dps crit multi life es crit chance amy with proj craft.

Helm is a very spicey rare with high life, es tri res , strong! Spark projectiles.

Buy a hubris circ with speed cheap and fossil slam. Devotos would be a steong helm as well, for movement and chaos res.

Still using cerberus and Lunaris. Waiting for more exalts.

Jewels are a mix of resist, dex, life, es, and one with addes fireto spells for the cinderurn flask.

Ps bash can we use efficacy it may free those 3 points we invested into skill duration?

Most content wrecked by this build, DESTROYS memory fragments FAST. red abysall lich 1 to 2 seconds alive per phase... tier15 red corrupts boss dead before they can move. Everything frozen some Over frozen LOL Red elder spawned 0 exp loss 0 boss skips. Some tp use on Core boss haha. orb of storms and spark work so good.

I am buying a 6linked staff with crit base and going to + gems and RUN NO spark enchanted helm but instead reduced vaal storm call.

Imo i have tried v storm call and spark, but I believe it will work best for extra dangerous map bosses. Not sure on interaction between wep swap and vaal souls,

But a 6link staff is cheap and then you can even grab a blood stained fossil and guarntee reduced cost of vaal skills

MY suggested t16 elder map is beach for this build! More memoeys faster! Go better! Steonger! Boss is easy and safe!

Any thoughts any1?

Last edited by EvilSlayer420 on Apr 12, 2019, 9:23:50 AM
Hey all, just wanted to ask some gear advice. Apart from 6-linking my Covenant (Dammit it's already taken 600 fusion orbs!!) what other upgrades could I use?

My res is all 91+

Thanks in advance!

EDIT :

Current DPS : about 146k
Health : about 4300
ES : about 1800

BUDGET : Unless I use it to buy fusion orbs my budget is about 2ex / 240 chaos orbs.
Last edited by Dodgy242 on Apr 12, 2019, 9:23:06 AM
Remove 1 rare ring. Get warlords mark elder. Base is 5c use alts.

Get 1 call of brotherhood. You are not safe atm without.

Drop chernobs. Get a hyptnotic eyeball with life dex and firw dmg 2 spells

Get a dagger with crit rare and multi or use cerberus till then.
Use herald of ice, zealotey since u got low crit atm, and thunder.

Cinderurn flask with critJun unlock is very suggest in place of vinktar imo

I suggest Eshmirror for shield or soul of lunaris or a gg rare
Last edited by EvilSlayer420 on Apr 12, 2019, 9:30:37 AM
My dps seems to be hitting a wall, i'm trying to get it up on PoB but anything I add seems to be lowering it and i'm struggling with the bosses before the elder, here's my gear, not sure what I can change, I have watcher's eye with 60% more lightning damage with wrath

any advice for my build
Hi everyone, i love this build.
I need to get the dagger but i'm new to the process of crafting, could a kind soul guide me to the process of crafting it ?
I don't really care about the cost, just want to learn the differents ways to understand it all.
You don't need to be very specific i got the bases.
Thanks in advance !
"
EvilSlayer420 wrote:
Remove 1 rare ring. Get warlords mark elder. Base is 5c use alts.

Get 1 call of brotherhood. You are not safe atm without.

Drop chernobs. Get a hyptnotic eyeball with life dex and firw dmg 2 spells

Get a dagger with crit rare and multi or use cerberus till then.
Use herald of ice, zealotey since u got low crit atm, and thunder.

Cinderurn flask with critJun unlock is very suggest in place of vinktar imo

I suggest Eshmirror for shield or soul of lunaris or a gg rare

Thank you for the info, a few questions though.

Warlords mark elder? Do you mean the gem? I have no more room for extra gems.

Get a hypnotic eyeball instead of what? My morbid prism?

Oh, and about that call of the brotherhood ring? It just takes from my lightning damage and I only have a 5% chance to freeze? Isn't that a bad ring for a lightning based build?????
Last edited by Dodgy242 on Apr 12, 2019, 3:43:25 PM
Cotb works with herald of ice for safe monster deaths aka no rxplosions from death of monster.

Warlords mark ring is a elder ring with Curse enemies with warlords mark on hit. It is extremmly safe for spark, since cwdt warlords is safe but does not apply till you have been hit.

Freeze 5% lol cant be rightI freeze everything.

To craft a dagger you want to get a ilvl 84 or 86 dagger I believe and Scour Orb it. Get Elemental as chaos damage tier1 and then regal it, annul the regald stat , then cradft the spell dmg- hybrid. Non chaos as extra chaos. Crit multi, and prob faster casting possibly add light dmg to spells.

Orjust buy a rare scepter with 80+ spelldmg, crit chance, crit multi, cast speed.

For eyeball just make sure it has fire damage to spells for ignite.
You get 3 gem slots in this build, 4 with an Abyss belt.

Keep intuituive leap, and hazardous research, then the fire eyeball.
Make sure you have a cinderurn flask
Last edited by EvilSlayer420 on Apr 12, 2019, 4:39:31 PM
"
Ghost1533 wrote:
My dps seems to be hitting a wall, i'm trying to get it up on PoB but anything I add seems to be lowering it and i'm struggling with the bosses before the elder, here's my gear, not sure what I can change, I have watcher's eye with 60% more lightning damage with wrath

Helpful stuff for extra damage:

Try a dps belt - prismatic metallic on abyss belt
Three possible dps stats for us.
Light damage %
Elemental damage %
And crafted damage.

Rings can craft damage for 4chaos at bench.

Amulet can be rare with projectile damage

Rare crafted boots can be crafted to deal damage during soul gain prevention. should last for a few seconds anyways after vaal spark.

You can also drop shield and go heavy into 2 daggers with dark arts.
It is not cheap.

Also in Pob check your crit chance. If it is low drop wrath and go zealotey

For YOUR gear, Imo you can drop those gloves and aim for higher life, higher es base. And then fossil slam or buy pre made. An abysall belt with life, ES and a extra abyss jewel reallyhelps a lot.

Your unset is nice but I suggest Opal or a Ruby or topaz etc..
Possibly try the rare amulet to see if that extra life and es helps you?

Possibly remove cont destruct and try added light? Just a guess.

one thing you could do is say fuck it and Throw vaal storm call in chest, spark in faster casting gloves for mapping, enter arena and give him the good ol 1hit 1tap vaal stormcall

anyboss without multiple phases just hates vaal storm call :D
Last edited by EvilSlayer420 on Apr 12, 2019, 5:25:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info